Help Wanted: Who replaces Bronco?

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Applejack
    Senior Member
    • Aug 2012
    • 3813

    #391
    Originally posted by TripletDaddy View Post
    I'm guessing he is on the phone with Domo, making sure he had nothing to do with any of the sirens.
    Could be. Or he could be in touch with facilities to turn off the bright lights and celebratory bells: Two weeks is long enough to celebrate a co-championship, methinks. We've got a Giant to Slay!

    Comment

    • USUC
      Chronic Poseur
      • Apr 2010
      • 8784

      #392
      BYU's administration is strongly considering Navy head coach Ken Niumatalolo to replace outgoing head coach Bronco Mendenhall, sources within the coaching profession told Football


      BYU’s administration is strongly considering Navy head coach Ken Niumatalolo to replace outgoing head coach Bronco Mendenhall, sources within the coaching profession told FootballScoop this week... In some coaching searches, five days can feel like an eternity. If a match between BYU and Niumatalolo were to fall through, we’re told Cougars offensive coordinator Robert Anae is viewed by BYU’s administration as a legitimate candidate and additional external candidates would be considered we’re told.

      Comment

      • Commando
        Explosivo
        • Feb 2009
        • 20748

        #393
        "I'm anti, can't no government handle a commando / Your man don't want it, Trump's a bitch! I'll make his whole brand go under,"

        Comment

        • RC Vikings
          Known Heterosexual
          • Nov 2008
          • 8789

          #394
          Originally posted by Joe Public View Post
          I'm not sure about coaches, but the questionnaire for divinity school applicants might be an indicator:

          https://www.liberty.edu/media/1238/F...stionnaire.pdf
          Pretty clear who they are targeting there.

          Comment

          • TripletDaddy
            sweet triple
            • Nov 2008
            • 58186

            #395
            Originally posted by RC Vikings View Post
            Pretty clear who they are targeting there.
            In the space below please share your personal salvation experience and why you wish to enroll in LibertyBaptist Theological Seminary (use additional page if more space is needed):
            Pretty generous that they give you half a page for this.
            Fitter. Happier. More Productive.

            sigpic

            Comment

            • Crockett
              Junior Member
              • Sep 2013
              • 850

              #396
              Originally posted by RC Vikings View Post
              Pretty clear who they are targeting there.
              Yup.

              Comment

              • Bo Diddley
                Senior
                • Jul 2012
                • 18789

                #397
                Originally posted by Moliere View Post
                I don't think I've ever booed a coach. I'm actually fairly stoic during games. It's the accountant in me.
                I've never booed my own coach, but I have booed others. And Thompson. When he awarded us the MWC trophy that one year. I booed him then.

                Comment

                • Donuthole
                  Official Outgayer
                  • Nov 2008
                  • 25266

                  #398
                  I booed Bronco when he punted against BC. It was a terrible decision and deserved booing. He would probably admit that it was the wrong decision if he were being honest with himself.
                  Prepare to put mustard on those words, for you will soon be consuming them, along with this slice of humble pie that comes direct from the oven of shame set at gas mark “egg on your face”! -- Moss

                  There's three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who's got the same first name as a city; and never go near a lady's got a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, everything else is cream cheese. --Coach Finstock

                  Comment

                  • Commando
                    Explosivo
                    • Feb 2009
                    • 20748

                    #399
                    Originally posted by TripletDaddy View Post
                    Pretty generous that they give you half a page for this.
                    I guess I would just reply that I couldn't find any of those assertions anywhere in the Bible.
                    "I'm anti, can't no government handle a commando / Your man don't want it, Trump's a bitch! I'll make his whole brand go under,"

                    Comment

                    • SCcoug
                      Senior Member
                      • Nov 2008
                      • 7625

                      #400
                      hmm...

                      Comment

                      • imanihonjin
                        Junior Member
                        • Jun 2013
                        • 3772

                        #401
                        Originally posted by Donuthole View Post
                        I booed Bronco when he punted against BC. It was a terrible decision and deserved booing. He would probably admit that it was the wrong decision if he were being honest with himself.
                        He has publicly admitted it was the wrong decision. However, subsequent to admitting it was wrong, he has frequently talked about being booed in his first game as a head coach. I think Bronco is a solid coach but I think he has thin skin.

                        Comment

                        • Commando
                          Explosivo
                          • Feb 2009
                          • 20748

                          #402
                          I think so too. Do you think someone like Kyle or Anae would GAS about that?
                          "I'm anti, can't no government handle a commando / Your man don't want it, Trump's a bitch! I'll make his whole brand go under,"

                          Comment

                          • Pelado
                            Bald not naked
                            • Sep 2010
                            • 21139

                            #403
                            Originally posted by Commando View Post
                            I think so too. Do you think someone like Kyle or Anae would GAS about that?
                            George Albert Smith?
                            "I think it was King Benjamin who said 'you sorry ass shitbags who have no skills that the market values also have an obligation to have the attitude that if one day you do in fact win the PowerBall Lottery that you will then impart of your substance to those without.'"
                            - Goatnapper'96

                            Comment

                            • Omaha 680
                              Senior Member
                              • Jul 2011
                              • 11181

                              #404
                              "Breaking news: BYU is considering all the candidates everyone has been talking about. They might also consider some candidates people aren't talking about."

                              Comment

                              • Commando
                                Explosivo
                                • Feb 2009
                                • 20748

                                #405
                                Bronco did say he would make his own recommendation for a replacement. You think he just says Anae or takes him with?
                                "I'm anti, can't no government handle a commando / Your man don't want it, Trump's a bitch! I'll make his whole brand go under,"

                                Comment

                                Working...