Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mpfunk View Post
    Once again, I quote:

I guess that is 2 comments in that quote that you actually didn't mean.

That is perfectly consistent with what I just posted. And I have explained to you 4-5 times what I meant by that. Why is this so difficult for you to understand?
    "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
    "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
    "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

Comment

Originally posted by Jeff Lebowski View Post

That is perfectly consistent with what I just posted. And I have explained to you 4-5 times what I meant by that. Why is this so difficult for you to understand?
      He doesn't understand a lot of things. Like when he says answers the questions and I will leave the board. I answer he is still here.
      *Banned*

Comment

Originally posted by kccougar View Post
        The most honest post you'll see on the rivalry:

http://utefans.net/message.php?id=17...message1757049
        Perhaps, but it is hard to take serious anyone who uses ybU or TDS.

Comment

Originally posted by Jeff Lebowski View Post

I get it. You want me to believe what you later explained not what you posted. I guess I can do that and I'll drop it.

Now, if you want me to believe that claim about having Ute fans friends or actually caring about the alleged friendships that you have developed with Ute fans over the years with this site, well that is a load of bullshit that you will never convince me of. I say this as someone who has been willing to bury the hatchet in the past with people that I've gotten sideways with (donuthole and Hot Lunch as a few notable examples), but there reaches a point where things are beyond repair.
          As I lead this army, make room for mistakes and depression
          --Kendrick Lamar

Comment

I get it. You want me to believe what you later explained not what you posted. I guess I can do that and I'll drop it.

Now, if you want me to believe that claim about having Ute fans friends or actually caring about the alleged friendships that you have developed with Ute fans over the years with this site, well that is a load of bullshit that you will never convince me of. I say this as someone who has been willing to bury the hatchet in the past with people that I've gotten sideways with (donuthole and Hot Lunch as a few notable examples), but there reaches a point where things are beyond repair.
            Holy crap, funk....I think you take things waaaaaaaaaaaay too seriously.

Comment

LOL what a perfect snapshot of Utah fans desperately trying to convince themselves and each other that they don't care about BYU.

"I'm anti, can't no government handle a commando / Your man don't want it, Trump's a bitch! I'll make his whole brand go under,"

Comment

Originally posted by cougjunkie View Post
                He doesn't understand a lot of things. Like when he says answers the questions and I will leave the board. I answer he is still here.
                The offer still stands, if you provide answers to the questions that are actually responsive to the questions, I'll leave. To date, no acceptance of my unilateral contract has been tendered.

Let me give you another example, let's say I tell you if you cross the Sellwood Bridge, I will give you a $100.00. Instead of crossing the Sellwood Bridge, you swim across the Willamette river and then ask for $100. You haven't accepted the unilateral contract and I'm not obligated to pay.
                As I lead this army, make room for mistakes and depression
                --Kendrick Lamar

Comment

The offer still stands, if you provide answers to the questions that are actually responsive to the questions, I'll leave. To date, no acceptance of my unilateral contract has been tendered.

Let me give you another example, let's say I tell you if you cross the Sellwood Bridge, I will give you a $100.00. Instead of crossing the Sellwood Bridge, you swim across the Willamette river and then ask for $100. You haven't accepted the unilateral contract and I'm not obligated to pay.

But what about your niece?

Comment

Wasn't this shit in a totally different thread? This is genuinely annoying. GTFO.
                    "I'm anti, can't no government handle a commando / Your man don't want it, Trump's a bitch! I'll make his whole brand go under,"

Comment

• Originally posted by mpfunk View Post

mpfunk, thank you for clarifying. I think im getting it now.
                      Fitter. Happier. More Productive.

sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by TripletDaddy View Post

Comment

• Originally posted by TripletDaddy View Post
                          Very Topperesque.

In the words of Zack Morris: "If those two are going to share a brain, they might as well get one that works"
                          *Banned*

Comment

• Originally posted by Commando View Post
                            LOL what a perfect snapshot of Utah fans desperately trying to convince themselves and each other that they don't care about BYU.

I kind of feel bad for them.

Comment

Who takes the Sellwood? I always use the Burnside, Morrison, or the Fremont. Can I have $300?

Comment

Funk, I find it incredibly bizarre that you would presume to make assumptions about my friendships. Last year I made the big "fat head" that is now a permanent part of the BYU student section, largely as a sign of affection for my friend Seattle Ute. Had a great opportunity to have dinner with him when he was in town on his book tour. Had a fun chat with Hot Lunch at the BYU-Utah game last year. Had a great lunch with Solon. Hostile, DrumNFeather, Dwight Schr-Ute, AppleJack, SullyUte, etc (not a comprehensive list!) are all great guys.

Your problem, amigo, is that you take everything too seriously. For heaven's sake, lighten up already.
                                "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
                                "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
                                "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

Comment

Working...
                                X