Red Dead Redemption: BYU vs. Utah 2013

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • lambdacoug
    Junior Member
    • Oct 2011
    • 3981

    #1441
    Originally posted by mpfunk View Post
    Keep bitching about the refs. They haven't been bad.

    Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 4
    Meh, I posted that before the replays.
    Don't worry about people stealing your ideas. If your ideas are any good, you'll have to ram them down people's throats.
    - Howard Aiken

    Any sufficiently complicated platform contains an ad hoc, informally-specified, bug-ridden, slow implementation of half of a functional programming language.
    - Variation on Greenspun's Tenth Rule

    Comment

    • smokymountainrain
      Impressive Member
      • Nov 2008
      • 22593

      #1442
      Three and out or bust.
      I'm like LeBron James.
      -mpfunk

      Comment

      • MartyFunkhouser
        Disciple of RNGesus
        • Nov 2008
        • 18753

        #1443
        Rowe lost the game for Utah. Reminiscent of Cliff Russell.

        Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 4
        As I lead this army, make room for mistakes and depression
        --Kendrick Lamar

        Comment

        • Topper
          Pre-Historic Man
          • Nov 2011
          • 11764

          #1444
          Originally posted by mpfunk View Post
          Keep bitching about the refs. They haven't been bad.

          Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 4
          It was a correct call but I can see why at game speed you might believer otherwise.
          "Guitar groups are on their way out, Mr Epstein."

          Upon rejecting the Beatles, Dick Rowe told Brian Epstein of the January 1, 1962 audition for Decca, which signed Brian Poole and the Tremeloes instead.

          Comment

          • smokymountainrain
            Impressive Member
            • Nov 2008
            • 22593

            #1445
            Originally posted by mpfunk View Post
            Rowe lost the game for Utah. Reminiscent of Cliff Russell.

            Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 4
            Oh hell, funk. BYU may not even score a TD on this series.
            I'm like LeBron James.
            -mpfunk

            Comment

            • Joe Public
              8.1 YPC
              • Apr 2011
              • 8524

              #1446
              No flow to this game.
              "What are you prepared to do?" - Jimmy Malone

              "What choice?" - Abe Petrovsky

              Comment

              • Flystripper
                Degenerate Gambler
                • Nov 2008
                • 14089

                #1447
                Drink! Toichdown!
                Dyslexics are teople poo...

                Comment

                • MartyFunkhouser
                  Disciple of RNGesus
                  • Nov 2008
                  • 18753

                  #1448
                  I don't think he was actually in.

                  Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 4
                  As I lead this army, make room for mistakes and depression
                  --Kendrick Lamar

                  Comment

                  • lambdacoug
                    Junior Member
                    • Oct 2011
                    • 3981

                    #1449
                    Originally posted by Flystripper View Post
                    Drink! Toichdown!
                    I like toichdowns!
                    Don't worry about people stealing your ideas. If your ideas are any good, you'll have to ram them down people's throats.
                    - Howard Aiken

                    Any sufficiently complicated platform contains an ad hoc, informally-specified, bug-ridden, slow implementation of half of a functional programming language.
                    - Variation on Greenspun's Tenth Rule

                    Comment

                    • smokymountainrain
                      Impressive Member
                      • Nov 2008
                      • 22593

                      #1450
                      Originally posted by mpfunk View Post
                      I don't think he was actually in.

                      Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 4
                      Agreed, but they must have decided it wasn't indisputable.
                      I'm like LeBron James.
                      -mpfunk

                      Comment

                      • TexTechCoug
                        Carbonite
                        • Nov 2010
                        • 891

                        #1451
                        Sorensen worries me every time

                        Comment

                        • Topper
                          Pre-Historic Man
                          • Nov 2011
                          • 11764

                          #1452
                          Originally posted by Flystripper View Post
                          Drink! Toichdown!
                          Play defense and make it interesting, please. I noted Wilson seemed a bit sore after that last hit. I wonder if there is any residual effects or not.
                          "Guitar groups are on their way out, Mr Epstein."

                          Upon rejecting the Beatles, Dick Rowe told Brian Epstein of the January 1, 1962 audition for Decca, which signed Brian Poole and the Tremeloes instead.

                          Comment

                          • Flystripper
                            Degenerate Gambler
                            • Nov 2008
                            • 14089

                            #1453
                            Brb. Pouring bullit Bourbon one cube not quite neat.
                            Dyslexics are teople poo...

                            Comment

                            • SCcoug
                              Senior Member
                              • Nov 2008
                              • 7625

                              #1454
                              If you're going to have replay why are there not cameras right down the goal line instead of odd angles near the goal line.

                              Comment

                              • Pheidippides
                                Liberal Feminazi
                                • Nov 2008
                                • 14759

                                #1455
                                Originally posted by Flystripper View Post
                                Drink! Toichdown!
                                I got news for you: if you're playing a drinking game involving BYU scores, you will probably be as sober as Bishop Vandelay at the end of the night.
                                Awesomeness now has a name. Let me introduce myself.

                                Comment

                                Working...