Holy fuck these refs...
Red Dead Redemption: BYU vs. Utah 2013
Collapse
X
-
Don't worry about people stealing your ideas. If your ideas are any good, you'll have to ram them down people's throats.
- Howard Aiken
Any sufficiently complicated platform contains an ad hoc, informally-specified, bug-ridden, slow implementation of half of a functional programming language.
- Variation on Greenspun's Tenth Rule
-
There is still a chance."There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
"It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
"Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster
Comment
-
-
-
I would have said the same thing. How stupid can you get?Originally posted by mpfunk View PostFucking stupid and the right call. Shut the fuck up Rowe.
Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 4
If, by some chance (shades of 2001?) BYU were to come back and win, Rowe is going to feel miserable.Awesomeness now has a name. Let me introduce myself.
Comment
-
-
-
I can't believe Hoff has done what he has with Nelson and Hill throwing to him. What a player."What are you prepared to do?" - Jimmy Malone
"What choice?" - Abe Petrovsky
Comment
-
-
Well, he is a better athlete than those QBs who struggled during the nineties. Of Which 21st century QB does he remind you?Originally posted by SCcoug View PostWith your reference frame 20+ years ago you remind me of the BYU version of Seattle.
Wasted a time out."Guitar groups are on their way out, Mr Epstein."
Upon rejecting the Beatles, Dick Rowe told Brian Epstein of the January 1, 1962 audition for Decca, which signed Brian Poole and the Tremeloes instead.
Comment
-
-
Don't tell me that we are on the 1/2 yard line, 1st and goal, and we're going to a shotgun snap?"Sure, I fought. I had to fight all my life just to survive. They were all against me. Tried every dirty trick to cut me down, but I beat the bastards and left them in the ditch."
- Ty Cobb
Comment
-
Comment