Red Dead Redemption: BYU vs. Utah 2013

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Topper
    Pre-Historic Man
    • Nov 2011
    • 11764

    #1486
    that series was inauspicious. At least the first three downs.

    Hoffman or Thompson. Those guys have been catching.
    "Guitar groups are on their way out, Mr Epstein."

    Upon rejecting the Beatles, Dick Rowe told Brian Epstein of the January 1, 1962 audition for Decca, which signed Brian Poole and the Tremeloes instead.

    Comment

    • woot
      Resident Science Cop
      • Nov 2008
      • 5531

      #1487
      Brock Huard is pretty hard to listen to. His voice is like a sing-songy cartoon character.

      Comment

      • lambdacoug
        Junior Member
        • Oct 2011
        • 3981

        #1488
        FUCK!
        Don't worry about people stealing your ideas. If your ideas are any good, you'll have to ram them down people's throats.
        - Howard Aiken

        Any sufficiently complicated platform contains an ad hoc, informally-specified, bug-ridden, slow implementation of half of a functional programming language.
        - Variation on Greenspun's Tenth Rule

        Comment

        • TexTechCoug
          Carbonite
          • Nov 2010
          • 891

          #1489
          throws to Horton again

          Comment

          • smokymountainrain
            Impressive Member
            • Nov 2008
            • 22593

            #1490
            I don't care if Hoffman was triple teamed, you go to him. Take Hoffman out of the equation, BYU might have the worst receiving corps in the country.
            I'm like LeBron James.
            -mpfunk

            Comment

            • Topper
              Pre-Historic Man
              • Nov 2011
              • 11764

              #1491
              Four in a row. Way to go Bronco!
              "Guitar groups are on their way out, Mr Epstein."

              Upon rejecting the Beatles, Dick Rowe told Brian Epstein of the January 1, 1962 audition for Decca, which signed Brian Poole and the Tremeloes instead.

              Comment

              • Flystripper
                Degenerate Gambler
                • Nov 2008
                • 14089

                #1492
                Glad bug BYU gla bug mug Hoffman mug bolig.
                Dyslexics are teople poo...

                Comment

                • SCcoug
                  Senior Member
                  • Nov 2008
                  • 7625

                  #1493
                  The 15 sure is getting a shout out tonight.

                  Comment

                  • Vic Vega
                    Junior Member
                    • Jun 2013
                    • 552

                    #1494
                    Man, it is looking like another painful year for BYU fans.

                    Comment

                    • Flystripper
                      Degenerate Gambler
                      • Nov 2008
                      • 14089

                      #1495
                      Drink
                      Dyslexics are teople poo...

                      Comment

                      • Jeff Lebowski
                        Corporate lackey for Jesus
                        • Nov 2008
                        • 69702

                        #1496
                        Crap. So many blown chances.
                        "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
                        "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
                        "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

                        Comment

                        • TexTechCoug
                          Carbonite
                          • Nov 2010
                          • 891

                          #1497
                          Hill is inadequate, as is Anae

                          Comment

                          • Topper
                            Pre-Historic Man
                            • Nov 2011
                            • 11764

                            #1498
                            Originally posted by smokymountainrain View Post
                            I don't care if Hoffman was triple teamed, you go to him. Take Hoffman out of the equation, BYU might have the worst receiving corps in the country.
                            I agree.

                            What a poor opening to the season. The team might go to some sorry ass bowl and many will rejoice. Bronco's habit of losing to Whit is disheartening.
                            "Guitar groups are on their way out, Mr Epstein."

                            Upon rejecting the Beatles, Dick Rowe told Brian Epstein of the January 1, 1962 audition for Decca, which signed Brian Poole and the Tremeloes instead.

                            Comment

                            • smokymountainrain
                              Impressive Member
                              • Nov 2008
                              • 22593

                              #1499
                              I will say this - Van Noy hasn't lost 4 in row to the utes. This is all on the pathetic offense.
                              I'm like LeBron James.
                              -mpfunk

                              Comment

                              • MartyFunkhouser
                                Disciple of RNGesus
                                • Nov 2008
                                • 18751

                                #1500
                                Run the ball. Don't throw it.

                                Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 4
                                As I lead this army, make room for mistakes and depression
                                --Kendrick Lamar

                                Comment

                                Working...