U vs. Y '12

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • CJF
    Senior Member
    • Nov 2008
    • 8497

    #766
    Originally posted by Topper View Post
    Maybe. But why can't the team play well from the beginning? Why does it have to look like manure during the first quarter?

    What is wrong with Bronco and preparation?
    Utah is a good team. They are going to make BYU look bad at times. Let's see how everything plays out.
    A man who views the world the same at fifty as he did at twenty has wasted thirty years of his life. - Mohammad Ali

    Comment

    • CJF
      Senior Member
      • Nov 2008
      • 8497

      #767
      Originally posted by All-American View Post
      That's what I hate about the rivalry game. I like to think of myself as an objective viewer, but I swear, every catch was a push-off, every false start was a defensive lineman calling the snap count, every catch and drop was actually a fumble . . . . I keep telling myself it's just the heat of the game, but I can't shake off the thought in my mind: I hate PAC 10 refs . . . .
      I think they are Big 12 tonight. I could be wrong.
      A man who views the world the same at fifty as he did at twenty has wasted thirty years of his life. - Mohammad Ali

      Comment

      • Topper
        Pre-Historic Man
        • Nov 2011
        • 11764

        #768
        Originally posted by Viking View Post
        Bronco is a shitty coach.
        He has some administrative skills and can deal with a very difficult administration. He says some things donors like. But as a game day coach, he seems very suspect. He does not seem to demand enough and seems too soft which would explain for the weak starts.
        "Guitar groups are on their way out, Mr Epstein."

        Upon rejecting the Beatles, Dick Rowe told Brian Epstein of the January 1, 1962 audition for Decca, which signed Brian Poole and the Tremeloes instead.

        Comment

        • MarkGrace
          Grooveshark dick tease
          • Dec 2008
          • 31546

          #769
          Losing a starting o-line would really suck against this d-line.
          So Russell...what do you love about music? To begin with, everything.

          Comment

          • Topper
            Pre-Historic Man
            • Nov 2011
            • 11764

            #770
            Originally posted by CJF View Post
            Utah is a good team. They are going to make BYU look bad at times. Let's see how everything plays out.
            Utah has a coach who gets the most out of his team. He is always prepared to maximize his talent. Bronco seems to minimize his.
            "Guitar groups are on their way out, Mr Epstein."

            Upon rejecting the Beatles, Dick Rowe told Brian Epstein of the January 1, 1962 audition for Decca, which signed Brian Poole and the Tremeloes instead.

            Comment

            • Parrot Head
              Operation Hot Mother
              • Nov 2008
              • 2322

              #771
              I specifically didn't invite a couple of friends over to watch the game because they're big downers and I thought I could enjoy the game more on here... but that might not be the case.

              The glass is half full, brethren!
              I have nothing else to say at this time.

              Comment

              • CJF
                Senior Member
                • Nov 2008
                • 8497

                #772
                Originally posted by Topper View Post
                Utah has a coach who gets the most out of his team. He is always prepared to maximize his talent. Bronco seems to minimize his.
                Strange comment considering they lost to USU last week.
                A man who views the world the same at fifty as he did at twenty has wasted thirty years of his life. - Mohammad Ali

                Comment

                • Topper
                  Pre-Historic Man
                  • Nov 2011
                  • 11764

                  #773
                  Originally posted by CJF View Post
                  Strange comment considering they lost to USU last week.
                  This Utah team is not particularly good. But in the game against BYU they always play well.
                  "Guitar groups are on their way out, Mr Epstein."

                  Upon rejecting the Beatles, Dick Rowe told Brian Epstein of the January 1, 1962 audition for Decca, which signed Brian Poole and the Tremeloes instead.

                  Comment

                  • MarkGrace
                    Grooveshark dick tease
                    • Dec 2008
                    • 31546

                    #774
                    Alisa running strong tonight
                    So Russell...what do you love about music? To begin with, everything.

                    Comment

                    • CJF
                      Senior Member
                      • Nov 2008
                      • 8497

                      #775
                      Originally posted by Topper View Post
                      This Utah team is not particularly good. But in the game against BYU they always play well.
                      Lol. Ok. I give.
                      A man who views the world the same at fifty as he did at twenty has wasted thirty years of his life. - Mohammad Ali

                      Comment

                      • Babs
                        Not a Lawyer
                        • Nov 2008
                        • 17128

                        #776
                        Originally posted by Parrot Head View Post
                        I specifically didn't invite a couple of friends over to watch the game because they're big downers and I thought I could enjoy the game more on here...
                        Hahaha. That's really funny. Cuffers have long set new standards for pessimistic melodrama.

                        Will somebody please tell the Utes that it's not really necessary for every aspect of the uniform to be red?

                        Comment

                        • DU Ute
                          RIP CUF
                          • Dec 2008
                          • 7393

                          #777
                          Star!
                          "In conclusion, let me give a shout-out to dirty sex. What a great thing it is" - Northwestcoug
                          "And you people wonder why you've had extermination orders issued against you." - landpoke
                          "Can't . . . let . . . foolish statements . . . by . . . BYU fans . . . go . . . unanswered . . . ." - LA Ute

                          Comment

                          • DU Ute
                            RIP CUF
                            • Dec 2008
                            • 7393

                            #778
                            Topper is in a funk.
                            "In conclusion, let me give a shout-out to dirty sex. What a great thing it is" - Northwestcoug
                            "And you people wonder why you've had extermination orders issued against you." - landpoke
                            "Can't . . . let . . . foolish statements . . . by . . . BYU fans . . . go . . . unanswered . . . ." - LA Ute

                            Comment

                            • smokymountainrain
                              Impressive Member
                              • Nov 2008
                              • 22593

                              #779
                              4th and 3 or a 47 yard FG. Bronco is crazy if they attempt the FG.
                              I'm like LeBron James.
                              -mpfunk

                              Comment

                              • CJF
                                Senior Member
                                • Nov 2008
                                • 8497

                                #780
                                Originally posted by DU Ute View Post
                                Star!
                                Dude is very good. Made a nice play on that ball.
                                A man who views the world the same at fifty as he did at twenty has wasted thirty years of his life. - Mohammad Ali

                                Comment

                                Working...