Originally posted by Topper
View Post
U vs. Y '12
Collapse
X
-
I think they are Big 12 tonight. I could be wrong.Originally posted by All-American View PostThat's what I hate about the rivalry game. I like to think of myself as an objective viewer, but I swear, every catch was a push-off, every false start was a defensive lineman calling the snap count, every catch and drop was actually a fumble . . . . I keep telling myself it's just the heat of the game, but I can't shake off the thought in my mind: I hate PAC 10 refs . . . .A man who views the world the same at fifty as he did at twenty has wasted thirty years of his life. - Mohammad Ali
Comment
-
He has some administrative skills and can deal with a very difficult administration. He says some things donors like. But as a game day coach, he seems very suspect. He does not seem to demand enough and seems too soft which would explain for the weak starts.Originally posted by Viking View PostBronco is a shitty coach."Guitar groups are on their way out, Mr Epstein."
Upon rejecting the Beatles, Dick Rowe told Brian Epstein of the January 1, 1962 audition for Decca, which signed Brian Poole and the Tremeloes instead.
Comment
-
Utah has a coach who gets the most out of his team. He is always prepared to maximize his talent. Bronco seems to minimize his.Originally posted by CJF View PostUtah is a good team. They are going to make BYU look bad at times. Let's see how everything plays out."Guitar groups are on their way out, Mr Epstein."
Upon rejecting the Beatles, Dick Rowe told Brian Epstein of the January 1, 1962 audition for Decca, which signed Brian Poole and the Tremeloes instead.
Comment
-
I specifically didn't invite a couple of friends over to watch the game because they're big downers and I thought I could enjoy the game more on here... but that might not be the case.
The glass is half full, brethren!I have nothing else to say at this time.
Comment
-
Strange comment considering they lost to USU last week.Originally posted by Topper View PostUtah has a coach who gets the most out of his team. He is always prepared to maximize his talent. Bronco seems to minimize his.A man who views the world the same at fifty as he did at twenty has wasted thirty years of his life. - Mohammad Ali
Comment
-
This Utah team is not particularly good. But in the game against BYU they always play well.Originally posted by CJF View PostStrange comment considering they lost to USU last week."Guitar groups are on their way out, Mr Epstein."
Upon rejecting the Beatles, Dick Rowe told Brian Epstein of the January 1, 1962 audition for Decca, which signed Brian Poole and the Tremeloes instead.
Comment
-
-
Hahaha. That's really funny. Cuffers have long set new standards for pessimistic melodrama.Originally posted by Parrot Head View PostI specifically didn't invite a couple of friends over to watch the game because they're big downers and I thought I could enjoy the game more on here...
Will somebody please tell the Utes that it's not really necessary for every aspect of the uniform to be red?
Comment
-
Star!"In conclusion, let me give a shout-out to dirty sex. What a great thing it is" - Northwestcoug
"And you people wonder why you've had extermination orders issued against you." - landpoke
"Can't . . . let . . . foolish statements . . . by . . . BYU fans . . . go . . . unanswered . . . ." - LA Ute
Comment
-
Topper is in a funk."In conclusion, let me give a shout-out to dirty sex. What a great thing it is" - Northwestcoug
"And you people wonder why you've had extermination orders issued against you." - landpoke
"Can't . . . let . . . foolish statements . . . by . . . BYU fans . . . go . . . unanswered . . . ." - LA Ute
Comment
-
4th and 3 or a 47 yard FG. Bronco is crazy if they attempt the FG.I'm like LeBron James.
-mpfunk
Comment
Comment