2012 BYU Football Season

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • TripletDaddy
    sweet triple
    • Nov 2008
    • 58186

    #376
    Whose voice? Sounds like Steve Young.
    Fitter. Happier. More Productive.

    sigpic

    Comment

    • YOhio
      Hipster Mode
      • Nov 2008
      • 26165

      #377
      Originally posted by TripletDaddy View Post
      Whose voice? Sounds like Steve Young.
      This is correct. Steve Young is doing the narration.

      Comment

      • MarkGrace
        Grooveshark dick tease
        • Dec 2008
        • 31546

        #378
        So I got chills. I'll probably watch that at least another dozen times this week.
        So Russell...what do you love about music? To begin with, everything.

        Comment

        • TripletDaddy
          sweet triple
          • Nov 2008
          • 58186

          #379
          Originally posted by YOhio View Post
          This is correct. Steve Young is doing the narration.
          I know me some Esteban Joven when I hear it.
          Fitter. Happier. More Productive.

          sigpic

          Comment

          • byu71
            Senior Member
            • Nov 2008
            • 22070

            #380
            It is interesting how many wholesalers in my business are BYU grads.

            We had a new one come in today and the CEO of the company was with him because he likes to ski.

            Interestingly enough he played football at BYU and knows well a friend of mine who played for BYU back in the early 70's.

            We talked after some BYU football and he is taking the CEO down to see the stadium and maybe see TH because he knows him well.

            He has talked to Bronco and TH many times and he tells me Bronco is pretty satisfied winning 9-10 games a year against who he is playing. Didn't say anything about what TH is saying.

            Said he doesn't get as much scoop now as he used to because he and severl of his associates have stopped giving money to the program. We aren't talking the kind of peanuts I have been giving either.

            Comment

            • dabrockster
              Senior Member
              • Aug 2009
              • 10951

              #381
              Originally posted by Coach McGuirk View Post
              [YOUTUBE]RF64CbTd3GA[/YOUTUBE]
              :rockon2:

              Comment

              • TripletDaddy
                sweet triple
                • Nov 2008
                • 58186

                #382
                Anyone planning on attending either the Notre Dame game or the Ga. Tech game? Or both?

                I'm excited for the roadie to Tech. It is always fun when BYU has roadies in or at least near the South or the Northeast since those trips are rare. Also, always good to get back for a meal at Bacchanalia.
                Fitter. Happier. More Productive.

                sigpic

                Comment

                • Shaka
                  Senior Member
                  • Dec 2008
                  • 10450

                  #383
                  Originally posted by TripletDaddy View Post
                  Anyone planning on attending either the Notre Dame game or the Ga. Tech game? Or both?

                  I'm excited for the roadie to Tech. It is always fun when BYU has roadies in or at least near the South or the Northeast since those trips are rare. Also, always good to get back for a meal at Bacchanalia.
                  I'm considering both. Only thing holding me back is my usual travel partners are waffling.

                  Comment

                  • Indy Coug
                    Heartless Bastard
                    • Dec 2008
                    • 18747

                    #384
                    Originally posted by TripletDaddy View Post
                    Anyone planning on attending either the Notre Dame game or the Ga. Tech game? Or both?

                    I'm excited for the roadie to Tech. It is always fun when BYU has roadies in or at least near the South or the Northeast since those trips are rare. Also, always good to get back for a meal at Bacchanalia.
                    South Bend is easily driveable for me, so I'll probably go.
                    Everything in life is an approximation.

                    http://twitter.com/CougarStats

                    Comment

                    • byu71
                      Senior Member
                      • Nov 2008
                      • 22070

                      #385
                      Originally posted by TripletDaddy View Post
                      Anyone planning on attending either the Notre Dame game or the Ga. Tech game? Or both?

                      I'm excited for the roadie to Tech. It is always fun when BYU has roadies in or at least near the South or the Northeast since those trips are rare. Also, always good to get back for a meal at Bacchanalia.
                      I have just lost that loving feeling. Past years I would be excited to go back to those area's and play golf and go to the game. My boys asked if we are going and I said how about a trip to Pebble Beach next year instead. There wasn't even a pause in their coming back with the choice.

                      Comment

                      • TripletDaddy
                        sweet triple
                        • Nov 2008
                        • 58186

                        #386
                        Originally posted by Shaka View Post
                        I'm considering both. Only thing holding me back is my usual travel partners are waffling.
                        Travel partners? Fellow BYU fans are your travel partners!

                        Originally posted by Indy Coug View Post
                        South Bend is easily driveable for me, so I'll probably go.
                        There should be a nice turnout for that one (as always). A good excuse for out of towners to bring the spouse along and make a Chicago weekend of it.
                        Fitter. Happier. More Productive.

                        sigpic

                        Comment

                        • The_Tick
                          Made something of myself
                          • Nov 2008
                          • 7295

                          #387
                          Just renewed my season tickets. Sheesh.

                          Will be attending the WSU, Hawaii and OSU games.

                          Giving the rest to the kid.

                          Comment

                          • YOhio
                            Hipster Mode
                            • Nov 2008
                            • 26165

                            #388
                            I'm definitely going to ND, maybe on GT.

                            Comment

                            • TripletDaddy
                              sweet triple
                              • Nov 2008
                              • 58186

                              #389
                              Originally posted by byu71 View Post
                              I have just lost that loving feeling. Past years I would be excited to go back to those area's and play golf and go to the game. My boys asked if we are going and I said how about a trip to Pebble Beach next year instead. There wasn't even a pause in their coming back with the choice.
                              Those are basically the only two good road trips this year and the Ga Tech is basically the last game of the season. Other than that, I understand the ambivalence. We close the final 4 weeks with a bye, SJSU, Idaho, and New Mexico State. You can make a decent argument that the bye week isn't the least interesting of the 4.
                              Fitter. Happier. More Productive.

                              sigpic

                              Comment

                              • byu71
                                Senior Member
                                • Nov 2008
                                • 22070

                                #390
                                Originally posted by TripletDaddy View Post
                                Those are basically the only two good road trips this year and the Ga Tech is basically the last game of the season. Other than that, I understand the ambivalence. We close the final 4 weeks with a bye, SJSU, Idaho, and New Mexico State. You can make a decent argument that the bye week isn't the least interesting of the 4.
                                LOL. I think the GT trip will be awfully fun. ND will be too, but I have gone to that one before.

                                It isn't all my drop in interest in BYU either. I just don't like traveling that far anymore. Don't ask why, but if we had a great home schedule, I would probably be excited enough to go.

                                Comment

                                Working...