The Heaps Reclamation Project

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Coach McGuirk
    1
    • Nov 2008
    • 12109

    #946
    Can I get some PER on these bitches from their senior year before I weigh in here.


    Also, I feel no need to give my bonafides.

    Comment

    • smokymountainrain
      Impressive Member
      • Nov 2008
      • 22593

      #947
      Originally posted by Jeff Lebowski View Post
      Whoa, whoa, whoa.... No posting stuff like that in this thread until we hear your bona fides.
      I recently coached my son's gremlin B team to the league championship game.

      Boom bitches!
      I'm like LeBron James.
      -mpfunk

      Comment

      • UtahJazzFan88
        Jazz | Utes | Raiders
        • Oct 2011
        • 1678

        #948
        Jake is visiting Kansas.

        Whatever he can do to get playing time I guess.

        Comment

        • USUC
          Chronic Poseur
          • Apr 2010
          • 8795

          #949
          Originally posted by UtahJazzFan88 View Post
          Jake is visiting Kansas.

          Whatever he can do to get playing time I guess.
          If he wants to play in the NFL why not get coached by Weis? I don't exactly buy it but that must be his reasoning.

          Comment

          • UtahJazzFan88
            Jazz | Utes | Raiders
            • Oct 2011
            • 1678

            #950
            Originally posted by USU Coug View Post
            If he wants to play in the NFL why not get coached by Weis? I don't exactly buy it but that must be his reasoning.
            I suppose your right, Jimmy Clausen and Brady Quinn are prime examples, but their NFL careers aren't exactly looking great right now. But I'd be fine with being a back-up QB in the NFL regardless.

            Comment

            • MarkGrace
              Grooveshark dick tease
              • Dec 2008
              • 31546

              #951
              Originally posted by USU Coug View Post
              If he wants to play in the NFL why not get coached by Weis? I don't exactly buy it but that must be his reasoning.
              KU seems like a better option to me than some of the other schools he's talked about.
              So Russell...what do you love about music? To begin with, everything.

              Comment

              • UtahJazzFan88
                Jazz | Utes | Raiders
                • Oct 2011
                • 1678

                #952
                Originally posted by MarkGrace View Post
                KU seems like a better option to me than some of the other schools he's talked about.
                Cal is the best option I would think... Maynard will be a senior next season, which is the perfect time for Jake to sit-out and play his final 2 years.

                Comment

                • MarkGrace
                  Grooveshark dick tease
                  • Dec 2008
                  • 31546

                  #953
                  Originally posted by UtahJazzFan88 View Post
                  Cal is the best option I would think... Maynard will be a senior next season, which is the perfect time for Jake to sit-out and play his final 2 years.
                  I think Cal is a good option as well, but even outside of Maynard they have a lot more top-to-bottom talent in their QB stable than a team like KU.
                  So Russell...what do you love about music? To begin with, everything.

                  Comment

                  • MarkGrace
                    Grooveshark dick tease
                    • Dec 2008
                    • 31546

                    #954
                    Great looking stroke Carlino has there.
                    So Russell...what do you love about music? To begin with, everything.

                    Comment

                    • MarkGrace
                      Grooveshark dick tease
                      • Dec 2008
                      • 31546

                      #955
                      Originally posted by MarkGrace View Post
                      Great looking stroke Carlino has there.
                      Wrong thread.
                      So Russell...what do you love about music? To begin with, everything.

                      Comment

                      • MarkGrace
                        Grooveshark dick tease
                        • Dec 2008
                        • 31546

                        #956
                        Deleted.
                        So Russell...what do you love about music? To begin with, everything.

                        Comment

                        • Coach McGuirk
                          1
                          • Nov 2008
                          • 12109

                          #957
                          Originally posted by MarkGrace View Post
                          Great looking stroke Carlino has there.
                          Originally posted by MarkGrace View Post
                          Wrong thread.
                          Originally posted by MarkGrace View Post
                          Deleted.
                          Stop it!

                          Comment

                          • MarkGrace
                            Grooveshark dick tease
                            • Dec 2008
                            • 31546

                            #958
                            Originally posted by Coach McGuirk View Post
                            Stop it!
                            I know. I did it again. Too much cough syrup this morning.
                            So Russell...what do you love about music? To begin with, everything.

                            Comment

                            • Scorcho
                              Junior Member
                              • Aug 2011
                              • 835

                              #959
                              Heaps a Jayhawk?



                              Not a bad place to land. Weis knows the pro-game.

                              Comment

                              • il Padrino Ute
                                Junior Member
                                • Nov 2008
                                • 19161

                                #960
                                Originally posted by Scorcho View Post
                                Heaps a Jayhawk?



                                Not a bad place to land. Weis knows the pro-game.
                                Heaps in the Big 12? Would this be considered irony?
                                "Socialism is a philosophy of failure, the creed of ignorance and the gospel of envy; its inherent virtue is the equal sharing of misery." - Winston Churchill


                                "I only know what I hear on the news." - Dear Leader

                                Comment

                                Working...