The Heaps Reclamation Project

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Color Me Badd Fan
    Senior Member
    • Jan 2009
    • 12519

    #376
    I hope Heaps transfers to Utah.
    Part of it is based on academic grounds. Among major conferences, the Pac-10 is the best academically, largely because of Stanford, Cal and UCLA. “Colorado is on a par with Oregon,” he said. “Utah isn’t even in the picture.”

    Comment

    • Coach McGuirk
      1
      • Nov 2008
      • 12109

      #377
      Well, This sucks donkey balls.

      Comment

      • Surfah
        Where's Wallace?
        • Nov 2008
        • 33726

        #378
        Originally posted by Coach McGuirk View Post
        Well, This sucks donkey balls.
        Yeah. Jake Heaps is transferring because of Riley Nelson. Chew on that.
        "Nobody listens to Turtle."
        -Turtle
        sigpic

        Comment

        • Surfah
          Where's Wallace?
          • Nov 2008
          • 33726

          #379
          I hope Apo doesn't go too.
          "Nobody listens to Turtle."
          -Turtle
          sigpic

          Comment

          • Flystripper
            Degenerate Gambler
            • Nov 2008
            • 14094

            #380
            Originally posted by Coach McGuirk View Post
            Well, This sucks donkey balls.
            yeah but I think once we knew that Nelson made the Hawaii trip we all knew that we would be tasting donkey balls. The anticipation of this taste was almost as bad as the actual event. Now I just want it to be over.
            Dyslexics are teople poo...

            Comment

            • Hsaru
              Junior Member
              • Mar 2009
              • 1109

              #381
              If we lose 4 games next year and a have an awful year in 2013 with a freshman qb this whole fiasco should lose Bronco his job, just threw away the program for a win at Utah st.

              Comment

              • Shaka
                Senior Member
                • Dec 2008
                • 10450

                #382
                It's too bad he didn't tough it out.

                I wish him the best wherever he lands.

                Comment

                • Coach McGuirk
                  1
                  • Nov 2008
                  • 12109

                  #383
                  I blame the NCAA for granting Riley a medical effing redshirt.

                  Comment

                  • RC Vikings
                    Known Heterosexual
                    • Nov 2008
                    • 8789

                    #384
                    Originally posted by Hsaru View Post
                    If we lose 4 games next year and a have an awful year in 2013 with a freshman qb this whole fiasco should lose Bronco his job, just threw away the program for a win at Utah st.
                    Hill will make you forget Heaps. He's a bigger Nelson that can throw.

                    Comment

                    • Viking
                      Banned
                      • Jun 2009
                      • 6470

                      #385
                      Does this mean Hsaru will transfer, too?

                      Comment

                      • Coach McGuirk
                        1
                        • Nov 2008
                        • 12109

                        #386
                        Originally posted by RC Vikings View Post
                        Hill will make you forget Heaps. He's a bigger Nelson that can throw.
                        2013 is going to be too late.

                        Comment

                        • Tone Loc
                          Junior Member
                          • Apr 2009
                          • 475

                          #387
                          I think this does suck, but at this point we really dont know how much it sucks. Taysom Hill could come in and be Riley Nelson 2.0 and do really well as a redshirt freshman.

                          Who really knows. Remember when we thought that losing Olsen was the end of the world?

                          Comment

                          • Viking
                            Banned
                            • Jun 2009
                            • 6470

                            #388
                            I blame Heaps for not making the most of his opportunities. It speaks volumes that he is a quitter.

                            Comment

                            • Jeff Lebowski
                              Corporate lackey for Jesus
                              • Nov 2008
                              • 69718

                              #389
                              Originally posted by Viking View Post
                              Does this mean Hsaru will transfer, too?
                              We can only hope.
                              "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
                              "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
                              "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

                              Comment

                              • Viking
                                Banned
                                • Jun 2009
                                • 6470

                                #390
                                Originally posted by Tone Loc View Post
                                I think this does suck, but at this point we really dont know how much it sucks. Taysom Hill could come in and be Riley Nelson 2.0 and do really well as a redshirt freshman.

                                Who really knows. Remember when we thought that losing Olsen was the end of the world?
                                why does this suck? the only suck in the house is Heaps, who as it also turns out, is a quitter.

                                Comment

                                Working...