Louisiana-Monroe beating TCU?
week 3 open thread
Collapse
X
-
Penn state has scored 7 points on temple and we are into the 4th quarter. They have also had a FG blocked. By temple.
Also, which one is the real Death Valley? Clemsons or LSU?Fitter. Happier. More Productive.
sigpic
Comment
-
And their kicker just pulled a Kaneshiro.Originally posted by TripletDaddy View PostPenn state has scored 7 points on temple and we are into the 4th quarter. They have also had a FG blocked. By temple.
Also, which one is the real Death Valley? Clemsons or LSU?
"Nobody listens to Turtle."-Turtlesigpic
Comment
-
-
Temple looking gutsy. Can they finish this drive?"I don't know the origin of said bitch booming."-Art Vandelay
"Hot Lunch posted awhile back on this. He knows more than anyone except for maybe BO."-Seattle Ute
Comment
-
Ballgame. Bummer."I don't know the origin of said bitch booming."-Art Vandelay
"Hot Lunch posted awhile back on this. He knows more than anyone except for maybe BO."-Seattle Ute
Comment
-
What a choke job from Pitt. Up 27-10 in the 4th quarter, they'll lose 31-27."I don't know the origin of said bitch booming."-Art Vandelay
"Hot Lunch posted awhile back on this. He knows more than anyone except for maybe BO."-Seattle Ute
Comment
-
-
37-31, Terps driving.Originally posted by Hsaru View PostWVU is trying to do the same thing, they were up 34-10 in the 3rd and now only up 34-21 against Maryland."I don't know the origin of said bitch booming."-Art Vandelay
"Hot Lunch posted awhile back on this. He knows more than anyone except for maybe BO."-Seattle Ute
Comment
-
Case McCoy with a really nice step up in the pocket to buy time to throw an easy TD. Makes me feel better about last week already.Awesomeness now has a name. Let me introduce myself.
Comment
-
Yeah, very nice play. Great start on the road.Originally posted by nikuman View PostCase McCoy with a really nice step up in the pocket to buy time to throw an easy TD. Makes me feel better about last week already."There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
"It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
"Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster
Comment
Comment