Holy War 2011

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Shaka
    Senior Member
    • Dec 2008
    • 10449

    #76
    Originally posted by cougjunkie View Post
    Rivalry week has begun. Eat shit and die Ute fans. I hope you enjoy starting 1-2.
    Epic shot across the bow!

    Comment

    • UtahDan
      *
      • Nov 2008
      • 14496

      #77
      Originally posted by cougjunkie View Post
      Rivalry week has begun. Eat shit and die Ute fans. I hope you enjoy starting 1-2.
      I really hope we don't start 1-2. It would be a nice win to have, of course. But in truth it doesn't matter. Nor really to BYU since it's season ended today.

      (Don't all have heart attacks, that was just for junkie )

      Comment

      • UtahDan
        *
        • Nov 2008
        • 14496

        #78
        Originally posted by BlueHair View Post
        Everything points to a low scoring game, so it'll probably be a shootout.
        I think both defenses are good. I do think we are slow at LB outside of Blechen and am worried about the TE match up there. I think we will be able to run the ball on BYU, however.

        Comment

        • Surfah
          Where's Wallace?
          • Nov 2008
          • 33726

          #79
          This game couldn't have come at a better/worst time. You have two bitter rivals and fans who are seething after losing heartbreaking games. Should be fireworks next weekend.
          "Nobody listens to Turtle."
          -Turtle
          sigpic

          Comment

          • pellegrino
            miserere me
            • Jan 2009
            • 12100

            #80
            Originally posted by Surfah View Post
            This game couldn't have come at a better/worst time. You have two bitter rivals and fans who are seething after losing heartbreaking games. Should be fireworks next weekend.
            I'm looking forward to it, even though I might have to break a long standing rule of never watching the Holy War in mixed company (i.e. with Ute fans there).
            Dio perdona tante cose per un’opera di misericordia
            God forgives many things for an act of mercy
            Alessandro Manzoni

            Knock it off. This board has enough problems without a dose of middle-age lechery.

            pelagius

            Comment

            • Devildog
              Motor Boatin' SOB
              • Oct 2010
              • 1239

              #81
              Originally posted by UtahDan View Post
              I really hope we don't start 1-2. It would be a nice win to have, of course. But in truth it doesn't matter. Nor really to BYU since it's season ended today.
              So does that mean that BYU isn't gonna win the National Championship this year?

              Should be interesting next week.
              "We should remember that one man is much the same as another, and that he is best who is trained in the severest school."
              -Thucydides

              "Study strategy over the years and achieve the spirit of the warrior. Today is victory over yourself of yesterday; tomorrow is your victory over lesser men."
              -Miyamoto Musashi

              Si vis pacem, para bellum

              Comment

              • DrumNFeather
                Invisible Swordsman
                • Nov 2008
                • 8854

                #82
                Originally posted by Surfah View Post
                This game couldn't have come at a better/worst time. You have two bitter rivals and fans who are seething after losing heartbreaking games. Should be fireworks next weekend.
                First team to 20 wins!
                "They're good. They've always been good" - David Shaw.

                Well, because he thought it was good sport. Because some men aren't looking for anything logical, like money. They can't be bought, bullied, reasoned, or negotiated with. Some men just want to watch the world burn.

                Comment

                • HuskyFreeNorthwest
                  Time to camp
                  • Nov 2008
                  • 26082

                  #83
                  Originally posted by DrumNFeather View Post
                  First team to 20 wins!
                  So there won't be a winner?
                  Get confident, stupid
                  -landpoke

                  Comment

                  • Blueintheface
                    Senior Member
                    • Sep 2009
                    • 15382

                    #84
                    Originally posted by Devildog View Post
                    So does that mean that BYU isn't gonna win the National Championship this year?

                    Should be interesting next week.
                    Does this officially mean that you should be on ufn?
                    "Either evolution or intelligent design can account for the athlete, but neither can account for the sports fan." - Robert Brault

                    "Once I seen the trades go down and the other guys signed elsewhere," he said, "I knew it was my time now." - Derrick Favors

                    Comment

                    • YOhio
                      Hipster Mode
                      • Nov 2008
                      • 26165

                      #85
                      Originally posted by Blueintheface View Post
                      Does this officially mean that you should be on ufn?
                      No, no ,no. You don't get it. We're just so arrogant! It's us, not him!

                      Comment

                      • Blueintheface
                        Senior Member
                        • Sep 2009
                        • 15382

                        #86
                        Originally posted by YOhio View Post
                        No, no ,no. You don't get it. We're just so arrogant! It's us, not him!
                        Hot Lunch was right.
                        "Either evolution or intelligent design can account for the athlete, but neither can account for the sports fan." - Robert Brault

                        "Once I seen the trades go down and the other guys signed elsewhere," he said, "I knew it was my time now." - Derrick Favors

                        Comment

                        • Devildog
                          Motor Boatin' SOB
                          • Oct 2010
                          • 1239

                          #87
                          Easy boys... It wasn't me that said it... Jake Heaps said it.



                          You like eat shit and die, better?
                          "We should remember that one man is much the same as another, and that he is best who is trained in the severest school."
                          -Thucydides

                          "Study strategy over the years and achieve the spirit of the warrior. Today is victory over yourself of yesterday; tomorrow is your victory over lesser men."
                          -Miyamoto Musashi

                          Si vis pacem, para bellum

                          Comment

                          • YOhio
                            Hipster Mode
                            • Nov 2008
                            • 26165

                            #88
                            Originally posted by Devildog View Post
                            Easy boys... It wasn't me that said it... Jake Heaps said it.



                            You like eat shit and die, better?
                            Yes. I do.

                            Comment

                            • Blueintheface
                              Senior Member
                              • Sep 2009
                              • 15382

                              #89
                              Originally posted by Devildog View Post
                              Easy boys... It wasn't me that said it... Jake Heaps said it.



                              You like eat shit and die, better?
                              Really? Jake said it? I didn't know that. When was that?
                              "Either evolution or intelligent design can account for the athlete, but neither can account for the sports fan." - Robert Brault

                              "Once I seen the trades go down and the other guys signed elsewhere," he said, "I knew it was my time now." - Derrick Favors

                              Comment

                              • Omaha 680
                                Senior Member
                                • Jul 2011
                                • 11181

                                #90
                                Originally posted by YOhio View Post
                                Yes. I do.
                                That's a really arrogant thing to say.

                                Comment

                                Working...