Holy War 2011

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • kccougar
    9262
    • Nov 2008
    • 7020

    #181
    Everyone knows these games usually come down to the wire....

    [YOUTUBE]VCuGFkVyvGo[/YOUTUBE]
    "It's devastating, because we lost to a team that's not even in the Pac-12. To lose to Utah State is horrible." - John White IV

    Comment

    • YOhio
      Hipster Mode
      • Nov 2008
      • 26165

      #182
      Originally posted by Jeff Lebowski View Post
      Rivalry banner up.

      Just like previous years, winning teams gets "xxxx Win!" banner for the following week.
      I feel the hatred already!

      Comment

      • byu71
        Senior Member
        • Nov 2008
        • 22070

        #183
        I will imagine as the week goes on I will get fired up. Right now I can't say I am anticipating this game anymore than I did the Texas game.

        Since I don't get into the smack talk wars that much, the win will be another "good" win. We will have beaten a good BCS team.

        What I hate is the fact if we win it isn't really a crippling blow to the Utes. If I was a Ute I could still look forward to winning the Southern Division and into the PAC12 championship game. Not that they will, but I could look forward to the possibility.

        Comment

        • Mormon Red Death
          BYU Delenda Est
          • Nov 2008
          • 8077

          #184
          Wynn didn't play absolutely horrible. That being said if there was one thing I would change about wynn its having him step up in the pocket. even when the blitz is happenign. USC figured out that if you blitz put all the blitzers on one side (Wynn's right) he will go backwards where if he would just step up to his left he has easy throws. Look for a lot of byu blitzing on 3rd downs on wynn's right.
          "Be a philosopher. A man can compromise to gain a point. It has become apparent that a man can, within limits, follow his inclinations within the arms of the Church if he does so discreetly." - The Walking Drum

          "And here’s what life comes down to—not how many years you live, but how many of those years are filled with bullshit that doesn’t amount to anything to satisfy the requirements of some dickhead you’ll never get the pleasure of punching in the face." – Adam Carolla

          Comment

          • Surfah
            Where's Wallace?
            • Nov 2008
            • 33726

            #185
            "Nobody listens to Turtle."
            -Turtle
            sigpic

            Comment

            • TripletDaddy
              sweet triple
              • Nov 2008
              • 58186

              #186
              Originally posted by Jeff Lebowski View Post
              Rivalry banner up.

              Just like previous years, winning teams gets "xxxx Win!" banner for the following week.
              The banner on my screen only takes up half the page and isn't centered. Anyone else seeing this?
              Fitter. Happier. More Productive.

              sigpic

              Comment

              • Art Vandelay
                Striving for mediocrity
                • Jul 2009
                • 10516

                #187
                Originally posted by TripletDaddy View Post
                The banner on my screen only takes up half the page and isn't centered. Anyone else seeing this?

                Comment

                • happyone
                  Board Bookworm
                  • Mar 2009
                  • 5398

                  #188
                  Originally posted by TripletDaddy View Post
                  The banner on my screen only takes up half the page and isn't centered. Anyone else seeing this?
                  It is left justified on my screen and takes up about half the screen

                  I may be small, but I'm slow.

                  A veteran - whether active duty, retired, or national guard or reserve is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to, "The United States of America ", for an amount of "up to and including my life - it's an honor."

                  Comment

                  • TripletDaddy
                    sweet triple
                    • Nov 2008
                    • 58186

                    #189
                    Current game day forecast for this Saturday:

                    Scattered t-storms, 40% chance of rain
                    High: 76
                    Low: 54

                    boo!
                    Fitter. Happier. More Productive.

                    sigpic

                    Comment

                    • Surfah
                      Where's Wallace?
                      • Nov 2008
                      • 33726

                      #190
                      Originally posted by happyone View Post
                      It is left justified on my screen and takes up about half the screen
                      That's how my banner appears all of the time.
                      "Nobody listens to Turtle."
                      -Turtle
                      sigpic

                      Comment

                      • Jeff Lebowski
                        Corporate lackey for Jesus
                        • Nov 2008
                        • 69705

                        #191
                        Beats me. All I did was swap out the banner. Looks exactly the same for me.
                        "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
                        "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
                        "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

                        Comment

                        • Jeff Lebowski
                          Corporate lackey for Jesus
                          • Nov 2008
                          • 69705

                          #192
                          The banners are exactly the same size. Nothing else changed (i just swapped it back and forth again).

                          For those of you with problems, what browser are you using? Have you forced a refresh?

                          Also, scroll to the bottom of the page and look in the style selector at the bottom left? What does it say? It should say "New Default Style".
                          "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
                          "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
                          "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

                          Comment

                          • Donuthole
                            Official Outgayer
                            • Nov 2008
                            • 25268

                            #193
                            Originally posted by Surfah View Post
                            That's how my banner appears all of the time.
                            Dido.
                            Prepare to put mustard on those words, for you will soon be consuming them, along with this slice of humble pie that comes direct from the oven of shame set at gas mark “egg on your face”! -- Moss

                            There's three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who's got the same first name as a city; and never go near a lady's got a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, everything else is cream cheese. --Coach Finstock

                            Comment

                            • Babs
                              Not a Lawyer
                              • Nov 2008
                              • 17128

                              #194
                              I like the new banner. So does this mean the Cougars are holy and the Utes are bellicose?

                              Comment

                              • Jeff Lebowski
                                Corporate lackey for Jesus
                                • Nov 2008
                                • 69705

                                #195
                                Originally posted by Babs View Post
                                I like the new banner. So does this mean the Cougars are holy and the Utes are bellicose?
                                Yes!
                                "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
                                "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
                                "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

                                Comment

                                Working...