Holy War 2011

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • il Padrino Ute
    Junior Member
    • Nov 2008
    • 19161

    #136
    Originally posted by YOhio View Post
    That was rude!
    That's what I was trying for. And I will show no remorse.

    Originally posted by BlueHair View Post
    Would you expect anything else from a Ute fan? They lack manners. I hear they put their elbows on the table, too.
    If they weren't meant to be put on the table, the Lord wouldn't have given us elbows. I also never say please, but demand that the food be passed my way.
    "Socialism is a philosophy of failure, the creed of ignorance and the gospel of envy; its inherent virtue is the equal sharing of misery." - Winston Churchill


    "I only know what I hear on the news." - Dear Leader

    Comment

    • TripletDaddy
      sweet triple
      • Nov 2008
      • 58186

      #137
      Originally posted by il Padrino Ute View Post
      That's what I was trying for. And I will show no remorse.

      If they weren't meant to be put on the table, the Lord wouldn't have given us elbows. I also never say please, but demand that the food be passed my way.
      Fitter. Happier. More Productive.

      sigpic

      Comment

      • il Padrino Ute
        Junior Member
        • Nov 2008
        • 19161

        #138
        Originally posted by YOhio View Post
        To be fair, it's mostly just the bandwagoner fans with the poor manners. I doubt you'd see that from the longtime Ute fans.
        Hey now, despite my changing allegiance switch for a bit of Ute gear, I became a fan when the Utes were horrible. And if you're less than 35 years old, I've been a fan longer than you've been alive.

        So there.
        "Socialism is a philosophy of failure, the creed of ignorance and the gospel of envy; its inherent virtue is the equal sharing of misery." - Winston Churchill


        "I only know what I hear on the news." - Dear Leader

        Comment

        • YOhio
          Hipster Mode
          • Nov 2008
          • 26165

          #139
          Originally posted by il Padrino Ute View Post
          If they weren't meant to be put on the table, the Lord wouldn't have given us elbows. I also never say please, but demand that the food be passed my way.
          You sound like a commie.

          Comment

          • il Padrino Ute
            Junior Member
            • Nov 2008
            • 19161

            #140
            Originally posted by TripletDaddy View Post
            "Socialism is a philosophy of failure, the creed of ignorance and the gospel of envy; its inherent virtue is the equal sharing of misery." - Winston Churchill


            "I only know what I hear on the news." - Dear Leader

            Comment

            • YOhio
              Hipster Mode
              • Nov 2008
              • 26165

              #141
              Originally posted by il Padrino Ute View Post
              Hey now, despite my changing allegiance switch for a bit of Ute gear, I became a fan when the Utes were horrible. And if you're less than 35 years old, I've been a fan longer than you've been alive.

              So there.
              I stand corrected. Longtime Ute fans are also boorish.

              Comment

              • il Padrino Ute
                Junior Member
                • Nov 2008
                • 19161

                #142
                Originally posted by YOhio View Post
                You sound like a commie.
                Even for the rivalry, that's hitting below the belt. Talk about classless.
                "Socialism is a philosophy of failure, the creed of ignorance and the gospel of envy; its inherent virtue is the equal sharing of misery." - Winston Churchill


                "I only know what I hear on the news." - Dear Leader

                Comment

                • il Padrino Ute
                  Junior Member
                  • Nov 2008
                  • 19161

                  #143
                  Originally posted by YOhio View Post
                  I stand corrected. Longtime Ute fans are also boorish.
                  :moon:
                  "Socialism is a philosophy of failure, the creed of ignorance and the gospel of envy; its inherent virtue is the equal sharing of misery." - Winston Churchill


                  "I only know what I hear on the news." - Dear Leader

                  Comment

                  • MartyFunkhouser
                    Disciple of RNGesus
                    • Nov 2008
                    • 18751

                    #144
                    Originally posted by cougjunkie View Post
                    Who said I lost it? BYU is going to roll Utah. I was trying to show a bit of class since you just got your ass handed to you in your inaugural pac 12 game.

                    Now that it has been close to 24 hours here is my prediction.

                    Utah tries to play man-press coverage on the outside and realizes that Ross Apo is a mother trucking beast as he finishes with 8 catches for 140 and 2 tds.

                    The BYU O-line is pissed after not playing great last week and dominates the Utah D-line. Utahs linebackers suck ass and all of those runs that JJ couldn't get outside on against Texas go for 7 yards a pop.

                    Heaps goes 25-34 for 295 and 3 tds.

                    The BYU defense abuses Utahs sieve of an O-line and harrasses Wynn and his shotput throwing motion all night long. WYnn goes 13-31 for 164 1 td (on a screen play to Devonte) and 3 ints.

                    JOhn White realizes that USCs defense really wasn't that good especially compared to BYU as he is held to 30 yards on 15 carries.

                    BYU scores a defensive touchdown and wins going away 34-14. Take that shit to the fucking bank, or check city for you Ute fans.

                    PS: It is also confirmed that Travis Uale still sucks.
                    This is what I was looking for. I look forward to your serious analysis of the game as well. That would be pretty amazing for a team that couldn't do shit against a terrible Ole miss defense.
                    As I lead this army, make room for mistakes and depression
                    --Kendrick Lamar

                    Comment

                    • LA Ute
                      Receiver of Memory
                      • Nov 2008
                      • 19512

                      #145
                      Originally posted by kccougar View Post
                      Agreed, which is why I'm sure we won't hear anything from our Ute friends about San Jose St and Idaho St on BYU's 2011 schedule.
                      BYU fans have already bemoaned their team's 2011 schedule enough. There's not much more Ute fans can say.
                      “There is a great deal of difference in believing something still, and believing it again.”
                      ― W.H. Auden


                      "God made the angels to show His splendour - as He made animals for innocence and plants for their simplicity. But men and women He made to serve Him wittily, in the tangle of their minds."
                      -- Robert Bolt, A Man for All Seasons


                      "It is only with the heart that one can see rightly; what is essential is invisible to the eye."
                      --Antoine de Saint-Exupery

                      Comment

                      • Brian
                        Senior Member
                        • Nov 2008
                        • 2164

                        #146
                        Originally posted by cougjunkie View Post
                        Who said I lost it? BYU is going to roll Utah. I was trying to show a bit of class since you just got your ass handed to you in your inaugural pac 12 game.

                        Now that it has been close to 24 hours here is my prediction.

                        Utah tries to play man-press coverage on the outside and realizes that Ross Apo is a mother trucking beast as he finishes with 8 catches for 140 and 2 tds.

                        The BYU O-line is pissed after not playing great last week and dominates the Utah D-line. Utahs linebackers suck ass and all of those runs that JJ couldn't get outside on against Texas go for 7 yards a pop.

                        Heaps goes 25-34 for 295 and 3 tds.

                        The BYU defense abuses Utahs sieve of an O-line and harrasses Wynn and his shotput throwing motion all night long. WYnn goes 13-31 for 164 1 td (on a screen play to Devonte) and 3 ints.

                        JOhn White realizes that USCs defense really wasn't that good especially compared to BYU as he is held to 30 yards on 15 carries.

                        BYU scores a defensive touchdown and wins going away 34-14. Take that shit to the fucking bank, or check city for you Ute fans.

                        PS: It is also confirmed that Travis Uale still sucks.
                        I intend to live forever.
                        So far, so good.
                        --Steven Wright

                        Comment

                        • Hsaru
                          Junior Member
                          • Mar 2009
                          • 1109

                          #147
                          Originally posted by Brian View Post
                          Has Brian ever made a football post before? I don't think I've seen one, all trolling posts.

                          Comment

                          • Colly Wolly
                            Junior Member
                            • Nov 2008
                            • 1824

                            #148
                            Originally posted by Hsaru View Post
                            Has Brian ever made a football post before? I don't think I've seen one, all trolling posts.
                            I seem to remember a period of time where he would respond to posts with pictures of different kinds of feces. He's always been a little off.

                            Comment

                            • BlueHair
                              Boom Bitches!!!
                              • Nov 2008
                              • 2894

                              #149
                              Are we doing the avatar bet thing this year?
                              Just try it once. One beer or one cigarette or one porno movie won't hurt. - Dallin H. Oaks

                              Comment

                              • BlueHair
                                Boom Bitches!!!
                                • Nov 2008
                                • 2894

                                #150
                                Just so you guys know, I have won about 2% of my bets this year and I am driving to Wendover to make a sizable bet on Utah.
                                Just try it once. One beer or one cigarette or one porno movie won't hurt. - Dallin H. Oaks

                                Comment

                                Working...