2011 BYU Football Thread

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • BemidjiCoug
    Junior Member
    • Jun 2011
    • 466

    #1411
    Originally posted by Art Vandelay View Post
    We are a hard people to not mock...



    RN was born 20 years too late. Dude could've been a more athletic Billy Zabka.
    I don't see a lot of difference between this pic and Surfah's Avatar pic.


    Although, I feel that Surfah's pic is really cool and the BYU pic appears to be really gay. All they need is a surf board to become cool. And maybe someone in the process of punching RN.
    Last edited by BemidjiCoug; 08-12-2011, 09:51 AM.

    Comment

    • falafel
      loves to talk on things
      • Mar 2009
      • 37973

      #1412
      Back on topic.

      Mendenhall said Wednesday that the linebacking corps of Jordan Pendleton (strongside), Kyle Van Noy (weakside), Brandon Ogletree (middle) and Uona Kaveinga would be a "formidable" one.
      That probably means that Van Noy has moved ahead of Jameson Frazier at WLB in the coaches' minds.
      Ain't it like most people, I'm no different. We love to talk on things we don't know about.

      Dig your own grave, and save!

      "The only one of us who is so significant that Jeff owes us something simply because he decided to grace us with his presence is falafel." -- All-American

      "I know that you are one of the cool and 'edgy' BYU fans" -- Wally

      GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

      Comment

      • Surfah
        Where's Wallace?
        • Nov 2008
        • 33726

        #1413
        Originally posted by BemidjiCoug View Post
        I don't see a lot of difference between this pic and Surfah's Avatar pic.


        Although, I feel that Surfah's pic is really cool and the BYU pic appears to be really gay. All they need is a surf board to become cool. And maybe someone in the process of punching RN.
        My picture is the cast of North Shore which happens to feature two of my favorite surfers, one being the GOAT IMO.

        No surfboard could make that BYU picture cool.
        "Nobody listens to Turtle."
        -Turtle
        sigpic

        Comment

        • Coach McGuirk
          1
          • Nov 2008
          • 12109

          #1414
          Receivers and corners just got in a nice little brawl started by Joe sampson and rhen brown.

          Comment

          • old_gregg
            scaly man fish
            • Nov 2009
            • 16915

            #1415
            seeing some attitude from the db's is great.
            Te Occidere Possunt Sed Te Edere Non Possunt Nefas Est.

            Comment

            • falafel
              loves to talk on things
              • Mar 2009
              • 37973

              #1416
              Any chance tomorrow's scrimmage will be shown on BYUtv? Let's put those HD camera's to use! Even if its just re-broadcast or only uploaded to the internet, I'd be stoked.
              Ain't it like most people, I'm no different. We love to talk on things we don't know about.

              Dig your own grave, and save!

              "The only one of us who is so significant that Jeff owes us something simply because he decided to grace us with his presence is falafel." -- All-American

              "I know that you are one of the cool and 'edgy' BYU fans" -- Wally

              GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

              Comment

              • falafel
                loves to talk on things
                • Mar 2009
                • 37973

                #1417


                There are three options here.

                1) RN worked a lot on his abs this summer and wants to show them off;

                2) RN is actually gay;

                3) Both.
                Ain't it like most people, I'm no different. We love to talk on things we don't know about.

                Dig your own grave, and save!

                "The only one of us who is so significant that Jeff owes us something simply because he decided to grace us with his presence is falafel." -- All-American

                "I know that you are one of the cool and 'edgy' BYU fans" -- Wally

                GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

                Comment

                • BemidjiCoug
                  Junior Member
                  • Jun 2011
                  • 466

                  #1418
                  Originally posted by falafel View Post


                  There are three options here.

                  1) RN worked a lot on his abs this summer and wants to show them off;

                  2) RN is actually gay;

                  3) Both.
                  Hey I thought we were getting back on topic? And 3 would be the correct answer.

                  Comment

                  • falafel
                    loves to talk on things
                    • Mar 2009
                    • 37973

                    #1419
                    Originally posted by BemidjiCoug View Post
                    Hey I thought we were getting back on topic?
                    No one responded to my topics.
                    Ain't it like most people, I'm no different. We love to talk on things we don't know about.

                    Dig your own grave, and save!

                    "The only one of us who is so significant that Jeff owes us something simply because he decided to grace us with his presence is falafel." -- All-American

                    "I know that you are one of the cool and 'edgy' BYU fans" -- Wally

                    GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

                    Comment

                    • BemidjiCoug
                      Junior Member
                      • Jun 2011
                      • 466

                      #1420
                      In regards to the LB situation. I think KVN and Pendleton will combine for 20 sacks this year. As long as they stay healthy, none of the WAC teams will have an answer for either of them.

                      Comment

                      • oxcoug
                        Dolphins Rape Hipsters
                        • Dec 2009
                        • 5309

                        #1421
                        Originally posted by BemidjiCoug View Post
                        In regards to the LB situation. I think KVN and Pendleton will combine for 20 sacks this year. As long as they stay healthy, none of the WAC teams will have an answer for either of them.
                        I think this is possible though I also think it's possible that 16 of those sacks come against the WAC teams.
                        Ute-ī sunt fīmī differtī

                        It can't all be wedding cake.

                        Comment

                        • Coach McGuirk
                          1
                          • Nov 2008
                          • 12109

                          #1422
                          Apparently Jimmer is here.

                          Comment

                          • Surfah
                            Where's Wallace?
                            • Nov 2008
                            • 33726

                            #1423
                            Originally posted by Coach McGuirk View Post
                            Apparently Jimmer is here.
                            Touch his hem.
                            "Nobody listens to Turtle."
                            -Turtle
                            sigpic

                            Comment

                            • MarkGrace
                              Grooveshark dick tease
                              • Dec 2008
                              • 31546

                              #1424
                              Originally posted by falafel View Post
                              Back on topic.
                              This is when he made the comment of KVN and Frazier being neck-and-neck. He made that remark, then someone said "can we take that to mean KVN has overtaken Fraizer?" He then mentioned the above and that J-Mo (his words) is great in coverage and KVN has possibly been playing at a higher level than anyone else on the defense.
                              So Russell...what do you love about music? To begin with, everything.

                              Comment

                              • BemidjiCoug
                                Junior Member
                                • Jun 2011
                                • 466

                                #1425
                                Originally posted by Surfah View Post
                                Touch his hem.

                                Comment

                                Working...