Week 13 Open Thread

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Jarid in Cedar
    CS Institutional Memory
    • Jun 2009
    • 13234

    #91
    Originally posted by Surfah View Post
    That wasn't the call. They called batting on the blocked FG which was a good call. But they called interference on BSU on a punt return. But the returner had caught and dropped the ball before he was even hit. Boise recovered the ball but the interference negated it and gave them a 15 yard "return" on top of it.

    Plus Titus just got facemasked on that last deep ball with no call. Some serious homecooking in this game right now.
    He was asking about the "leaping"penalty on the extra point.

    My ADR6300 is saving a beer for Kelly Heaps.
    "The first thing I learned upon becoming a head coach after fifteen years as an assistant was the enormous difference between making a suggestion and making a decision."

    "They talk about the economy this year. Hey, my hairline is in recession, my waistline is in inflation. Altogether, I'm in a depression."

    "I like to bike. I could beat Lance Armstrong, only because he couldn't pass me if he was behind me."

    -Rick Majerus

    Comment

    • Coach McGuirk
      1
      • Nov 2008
      • 12109

      #92
      this is where boise returns a kick for a TD

      Comment

      • Surfah
        Where's Wallace?
        • Nov 2008
        • 33726

        #93
        Originally posted by Jarid in Cedar View Post
        He was asking about the "leaping"penalty on the extra point.

        My ADR6300 is saving a beer for Kelly Heaps.
        Gotcha. I missed that.
        "Nobody listens to Turtle."
        -Turtle
        sigpic

        Comment

        • Jarid in Cedar
          CS Institutional Memory
          • Jun 2009
          • 13234

          #94
          Having a qb who can pooch kick is such a weapon.

          My ADR6300 is saving a beer for Kelly Heaps.
          "The first thing I learned upon becoming a head coach after fifteen years as an assistant was the enormous difference between making a suggestion and making a decision."

          "They talk about the economy this year. Hey, my hairline is in recession, my waistline is in inflation. Altogether, I'm in a depression."

          "I like to bike. I could beat Lance Armstrong, only because he couldn't pass me if he was behind me."

          -Rick Majerus

          Comment

          • Surfah
            Where's Wallace?
            • Nov 2008
            • 33726

            #95
            Man Boise is on their heels right now. They need a turnover to stop momentum.
            "Nobody listens to Turtle."
            -Turtle
            sigpic

            Comment

            • Jarid in Cedar
              CS Institutional Memory
              • Jun 2009
              • 13234

              #96
              UNR's oline is starting to impose their will.

              My ADR6300 is saving a beer for Kelly Heaps.
              "The first thing I learned upon becoming a head coach after fifteen years as an assistant was the enormous difference between making a suggestion and making a decision."

              "They talk about the economy this year. Hey, my hairline is in recession, my waistline is in inflation. Altogether, I'm in a depression."

              "I like to bike. I could beat Lance Armstrong, only because he couldn't pass me if he was behind me."

              -Rick Majerus

              Comment

              • Coach McGuirk
                1
                • Nov 2008
                • 12109

                #97
                I've seen this script. Nevada takes the lead only to have BSU win in the closing moments.

                Comment

                • Surfah
                  Where's Wallace?
                  • Nov 2008
                  • 33726

                  #98
                  Originally posted by Jarid in Cedar View Post
                  UNR's oline is starting to impose their will.

                  My ADR6300 is saving a beer for Kelly Heaps.
                  Boise can't stop the dive.
                  "Nobody listens to Turtle."
                  -Turtle
                  sigpic

                  Comment

                  • old_gregg
                    scaly man fish
                    • Nov 2009
                    • 16915

                    #99
                    boise state's secondary and lb corps are making some sticks. that's what they're going to need.
                    Te Occidere Possunt Sed Te Edere Non Possunt Nefas Est.

                    Comment

                    • Jarid in Cedar
                      CS Institutional Memory
                      • Jun 2009
                      • 13234

                      #100
                      Originally posted by Coach McGuirk View Post
                      I've seen this script. Nevada takes the lead only to have BSU win in the closing moments.
                      I am thinking the same. I just need Nevada to cover

                      My ADR6300 is saving a beer for Kelly Heaps.
                      "The first thing I learned upon becoming a head coach after fifteen years as an assistant was the enormous difference between making a suggestion and making a decision."

                      "They talk about the economy this year. Hey, my hairline is in recession, my waistline is in inflation. Altogether, I'm in a depression."

                      "I like to bike. I could beat Lance Armstrong, only because he couldn't pass me if he was behind me."

                      -Rick Majerus

                      Comment

                      • Coach McGuirk
                        1
                        • Nov 2008
                        • 12109

                        #101
                        BSU D has been on the field a long time in the second half,

                        Comment

                        • Surfah
                          Where's Wallace?
                          • Nov 2008
                          • 33726

                          #102
                          Boise dodged a bullet there. Can they answer now?
                          "Nobody listens to Turtle."
                          -Turtle
                          sigpic

                          Comment

                          • SeattleUte
                            Faith crisis consultant
                            • Nov 2008
                            • 20837

                            #103


                            Once again we see it doesn't take a great team to slaughter dozens of crappy teams. Boise would be 7-4 in the Pac. Maybe.
                            When a true genius appears, you can know him by this sign: that all the dunces are in a confederacy against him.

                            --Jonathan Swift

                            Comment

                            • old_gregg
                              scaly man fish
                              • Nov 2009
                              • 16915

                              #104
                              more than one hold on that doug martin touchdown...
                              Te Occidere Possunt Sed Te Edere Non Possunt Nefas Est.

                              Comment

                              • Surfah
                                Where's Wallace?
                                • Nov 2008
                                • 33726

                                #105
                                Holy shit.
                                "Nobody listens to Turtle."
                                -Turtle
                                sigpic

                                Comment

                                Working...