Week 13 Open Thread
Collapse
X
-
I regularly mock "Birthers" and "Truthers" when their conspiracies get thrown around. I'm not much of a believer in conspiracies. But I'm beginning to believe there is some sort of shady business at foot by the SEC. Bama had to have thrown that game... right?
Barring a surprise by South Carolina, looks like I'll be a ducks fan in the BCS championship game.
Comment
-
leaping? WTF? that's an "intent to deceive" call.Originally posted by Surfah View PostJobbed again on a PI call on 4th down. Sheesh. WAC officials are as bad as the MWC. They must have homeboy from the Deli working this game with his buddies.Te Occidere Possunt Sed Te Edere Non Possunt Nefas Est.
Comment
-
Using another defender to vault up for a block.Originally posted by camleish View Postleaping? WTF? that's an "intent to deceive" call.
My ADR6300 is saving a beer for Kelly Heaps."The first thing I learned upon becoming a head coach after fifteen years as an assistant was the enormous difference between making a suggestion and making a decision."
"They talk about the economy this year. Hey, my hairline is in recession, my waistline is in inflation. Altogether, I'm in a depression."
"I like to bike. I could beat Lance Armstrong, only because he couldn't pass me if he was behind me."
-Rick Majerus
Comment
-
That wasn't the call. They called batting on the blocked FG which was a good call. But they called interference on BSU on a punt return. But the returner had caught and dropped the ball before he was even hit. Boise recovered the ball but the interference negated it and gave them a 15 yard "return" on top of it.Originally posted by Jarid in Cedar View PostUsing another defender to vault up for a block.
My ADR6300 is saving a beer for Kelly Heaps.
Plus Titus just got facemasked on that last deep ball with no call. Some serious homecooking in this game right now."Nobody listens to Turtle."-Turtlesigpic
Comment
-
right, but that happens far more often than that penalty is called.Originally posted by Jarid in Cedar View PostUsing another defender to vault up for a block.
My ADR6300 is saving a beer for Kelly Heaps.
moore has been getting harassed for as long as i've been watching. i don't remember seeing a team that has put this kind of pressure on him.Te Occidere Possunt Sed Te Edere Non Possunt Nefas Est.
Comment
-
-
This has been the difference. #55 is roaming and killing everyone trying to block him.Originally posted by camleish View Postright, but that happens far more often than that penalty is called.
moore has been getting harassed for as long as i've been watching. i don't remember seeing a team that has put this kind of pressure on him."Nobody listens to Turtle."-Turtlesigpic
Comment
-
-
-
Wow - Nevada just turned a blown trick play (reverse) from a loss into a TD. Down by 3 now at the start of the 4th.
Comment
Comment