Week 13 Open Thread

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Surfah
    Where's Wallace?
    • Nov 2008
    • 33726

    #121
    Originally posted by Sizzle View Post
    Why? You can't leave Boise any time at all.
    Still think that?
    "Nobody listens to Turtle."
    -Turtle
    sigpic

    Comment

    • old_gregg
      scaly man fish
      • Nov 2009
      • 16915

      #122
      burning 20 seconds? what the hell?
      Te Occidere Possunt Sed Te Edere Non Possunt Nefas Est.

      Comment

      • Sizzle
        #ThisIsY
        • Nov 2008
        • 9004

        #123
        Originally posted by Surfah View Post
        Still think that?
        I will pull a Surfah shot clock and retract my previous statement.

        Comment

        • Surfah
          Where's Wallace?
          • Nov 2008
          • 33726

          #124
          Originally posted by Sizzle View Post
          I will pull a Surfah shot clock and retract my previous statement.
          Thank you.
          "Nobody listens to Turtle."
          -Turtle
          sigpic

          Comment

          • Surfah
            Where's Wallace?
            • Nov 2008
            • 33726

            #125
            Boise's defense is gassed. Nice play. Do you go for two here?
            "Nobody listens to Turtle."
            -Turtle
            sigpic

            Comment

            • old_gregg
              scaly man fish
              • Nov 2009
              • 16915

              #126
              wow. crazy.
              Te Occidere Possunt Sed Te Edere Non Possunt Nefas Est.

              Comment

              • Sizzle
                #ThisIsY
                • Nov 2008
                • 9004

                #127
                Originally posted by Surfah View Post
                Thank you.
                Although it looks like I may have been right.

                Comment

                • The Fourth Nephite
                  Junior Member
                  • Mar 2009
                  • 781

                  #128
                  Wow, just wow. Pending the EP, it's all tied up and heading for OT.
                  "I'm going to go back to CUF now, where the censorship is less, the average IQ is higher, and we don't have to deal with so much of this nonsense. Goodbye." - SoonerCoug

                  Comment

                  • Surfah
                    Where's Wallace?
                    • Nov 2008
                    • 33726

                    #129
                    How do you give them so much room? Man. Horrible coverage there. Effing Boise I wanted to go to bed.
                    "Nobody listens to Turtle."
                    -Turtle
                    sigpic

                    Comment

                    • Sizzle
                      #ThisIsY
                      • Nov 2008
                      • 9004

                      #130
                      Originally posted by The Fourth Nephite View Post
                      Wow, just wow. Pending the EP, it's all tied up and heading for OT.
                      Boise is going to pull a trick kick
                      Return and run it in for a TD.

                      Comment

                      • old_gregg
                        scaly man fish
                        • Nov 2009
                        • 16915

                        #131
                        squib here?
                        Te Occidere Possunt Sed Te Edere Non Possunt Nefas Est.

                        Comment

                        • The Fourth Nephite
                          Junior Member
                          • Mar 2009
                          • 781

                          #132
                          Originally posted by BigFatMeanie View Post
                          Has there ever been a bigger display of poor tackling, poor angles, and poor pursuit on a single play?
                          You're obviously not an Arizona Cardinals fan. We see that 3-4 times a week.
                          "I'm going to go back to CUF now, where the censorship is less, the average IQ is higher, and we don't have to deal with so much of this nonsense. Goodbye." - SoonerCoug

                          Comment

                          • Jarid in Cedar
                            CS Institutional Memory
                            • Jun 2009
                            • 13234

                            #133
                            I can't lose now!

                            My ADR6300 is saving a beer for Kelly Heaps.
                            "The first thing I learned upon becoming a head coach after fifteen years as an assistant was the enormous difference between making a suggestion and making a decision."

                            "They talk about the economy this year. Hey, my hairline is in recession, my waistline is in inflation. Altogether, I'm in a depression."

                            "I like to bike. I could beat Lance Armstrong, only because he couldn't pass me if he was behind me."

                            -Rick Majerus

                            Comment

                            • Coach McGuirk
                              1
                              • Nov 2008
                              • 12109

                              #134
                              9 second is a ton of time.

                              Comment

                              • old_gregg
                                scaly man fish
                                • Nov 2009
                                • 16915

                                #135
                                HO LEE SHIT
                                Te Occidere Possunt Sed Te Edere Non Possunt Nefas Est.

                                Comment

                                Working...