You've got to snap the ball fast so the refs can't review. Despite the call standing.
BYU vs Nevada thread.......
Collapse
X
-
We really need turnovers like this to keep it close. Now we need to get in.Dyslexics are teople poo...
Comment
-
-
Why was I under the impression that McKay Jacobsen could be Austin Collie v2.0? Dude was much better as a Freshman -- or is it just the QBs that can't get it to him?
Comment
-
now the bloke hosting the stream switched to UCLA/Texas. Come on."I don't know the origin of said bitch booming."-Art Vandelay
"Hot Lunch posted awhile back on this. He knows more than anyone except for maybe BO."-Seattle Ute
Comment
-
Several things...Originally posted by CardiacCoug View PostWhy was I under the impression that McKay Jacobsen could be Austin Collie v2.0? Dude was much better as a Freshman -- or is it just the QBs that can't get it to him?
Jacobson is much smaller than Collie
Jacobson's so called speed is vastly overrated.
Max hall is vastly superior to what we have now
We miss Pitta opening it up on the outsideDyslexics are teople poo...
Comment
-
-
Comment