Originally posted by DapperDan
View Post
BYU vs Florida State thread
Collapse
X
-
Thanks for the link. Great read. Local journalists should take this guy out while they're down there and learn from him. Best BYU FB analysis I've read.
-
I remember reading his preview last year. The guy was very impressive.Originally posted by jay santos View PostThanks for the link. Great read. Local journalists should take this guy out while they're down there and learn from him. Best BYU FB analysis I've read."Nobody listens to Turtle."-Turtlesigpic
Comment
-
FixedOriginally posted by cougjunkie View PostBrandon Doman said Jake Heaps will be"cut loose"thrown to the wolves against FSU."In conclusion, let me give a shout-out to dirty sex. What a great thing it is" - Northwestcoug
"And you people wonder why you've had extermination orders issued against you." - landpoke
"Can't . . . let . . . foolish statements . . . by . . . BYU fans . . . go . . . unanswered . . . ." - LA Ute
Comment
-
I think we are going to get a JIP today. There is still 3:00 mins left in the 4th quarter of Maryland/WVU.Get confident, stupid
-landpoke
Comment
-
Should be able to get it on ESPN3.comOriginally posted by VikingI am nowhere near civilization other than a high speed intertubes connection...is this being shown on justintv or anything like that?
Edit: Maybe not, sorry.Get confident, stupid
-landpoke
Comment
-
-
Comment