BYU vs Florida State thread

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • CJF
    Senior Member
    • Nov 2008
    • 8497

    #811
    Originally posted by MarkGrace View Post
    Speaking of Eason, why not play him at corner and move Bradley to safety? I know there was a lot of talk about this earlier, and supposedly Bradley was even cross-training at safety. We could use some serious help at safety and Eason seems to have performed well.
    And the absolute only way Bradley sniffs an NFL paycheck would be at safety. I just don't understand why this didn't happen.
    A man who views the world the same at fifty as he did at twenty has wasted thirty years of his life. - Mohammad Ali

    Comment

    • cougjunkie
      *Banned*
      • Nov 2008
      • 23223

      #812
      So I like the breakdown the guy over at Tomahawk Nation does it is good information. But his commentary is awful and wrong most of the time.

      I read about half of what he wrote about BYUs offensive plays and he was wrong. A few glaring ones was calling that check down pass to Hague a called screen play.

      Or the fact that everytime BYU broke a big run it was a blatant hold. He also had Riley playing one more series than he actually played.

      He also said FSU was on in a cover 3 on a few plays and they were not. If you are going to do a full breakdown like that you better know what you are talking about.
      *Banned*

      Comment

      Working...