BYU vs Florida State thread

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • cougjunkie
    *Banned*
    • Nov 2008
    • 23223

    #1

    BYU vs Florida State thread

    Florida State held Oklahoma to 93 yards on 41 carries, however they allowed 394 yards passing.

    I bet Bronco goes with Nelson and tries to run the ball.
    *Banned*
  • BlueHair
    Boom Bitches!!!
    • Nov 2008
    • 2894

    #2
    If BYU stays within 28 points, I will consider it a moral victory.
    Just try it once. One beer or one cigarette or one porno movie won't hurt. - Dallin H. Oaks

    Comment

    • HuskyFreeNorthwest
      Time to camp
      • Nov 2008
      • 26082

      #3
      Originally posted by BlueHair View Post
      If BYU stays within 28 points, I will consider it a moral victory.
      I bet we can stay within 28.
      Get confident, stupid
      -landpoke

      Comment

      • OSUCougar
        Junior Member
        • Aug 2010
        • 233

        #4
        Agreed. After today's disgusting performance, I doubt we fare much better than Samford did against FSU.

        Comment

        • Maximus
          Senior Member
          • Sep 2009
          • 6021

          #5
          Iwill be estatic if our offense looks any where close to decent next week.

          Comment

          • UtahDan
            *
            • Nov 2008
            • 14496

            #6
            Originally posted by cougjunkie View Post
            Florida State held Oklahoma to 93 yards on 41 carries, however they allowed 394 yards passing.

            I bet Bronco goes with Nelson and tries to run the ball.
            Getting ready for Nevada would be a lot more productive use of his time than worrying about this.

            Comment

            • Babs
              Not a Lawyer
              • Nov 2008
              • 17128

              #7
              Did any of you guys actually watch Florida State today?

              Comment

              • Top Ute
                Junior Member
                • May 2010
                • 2194

                #8
                Originally posted by HuskyFreeNorthwest View Post
                I bet we can stay within 28.
                Early line prediction: Florida State -10.5.

                Comment

                • cougjunkie
                  *Banned*
                  • Nov 2008
                  • 23223

                  #9
                  Originally posted by Babs View Post
                  Did any of you guys actually watch Florida State today?
                  It's Utah Dan he gets his kicks off of BYU playing badly, he does not give a shit whether Utah plays well or not. We call them Zoots. BYU haters not Utah fans. See also: Sloan Hater and Wally.
                  *Banned*

                  Comment

                  • EuropeanFootballMale
                    Karate/Friendship Master
                    • Aug 2010
                    • 1339

                    #10
                    Originally posted by Top Ute View Post
                    Early line prediction: Florida State -10.5.
                    On its way to 18 or 19

                    Comment

                    • SloanHater
                      Banned
                      • Feb 2009
                      • 1348

                      #11
                      Originally posted by cougjunkie View Post
                      It's Utah Dan he gets his kicks off of BYU playing badly, he does not give a shit whether Utah plays well or not. We call them Zoots. BYU haters not Utah fans. See also: Sloan Hater and Wally.
                      Judging by the way you started this thread, I'm left wondering if you aren't also a BYU Hater.

                      Comment

                      • UtahDan
                        *
                        • Nov 2008
                        • 14496

                        #12
                        Originally posted by cougjunkie View Post
                        It's Utah Dan he gets his kicks off of BYU playing badly, he does not give a shit whether Utah plays well or not. We call them Zoots. BYU haters not Utah fans. See also: Sloan Hater and Wally.
                        I just enjoy the part of each year when your fantasy falls apart. It happened earlier this year than most. Hopefully you will bounce back in the spring so that we can repeat this next fall.

                        Go ahead and break out the big guns at this point if you need to. *Braces self for Kruger is a lousy NFL player comeback*

                        Comment

                        • cougjunkie
                          *Banned*
                          • Nov 2008
                          • 23223

                          #13
                          Originally posted by UtahDan View Post
                          I just enjoy the part of each year when your fantasy falls apart. It happened earlier this year than most. Hopefully you will bounce back in the spring so that we can repeat this next fall.

                          Go ahead and break out the big guns at this point if you need to. *Braces self for Kruger is a lousy NFL player comeback*
                          Well Kruger has become to easy. After another disappointing season in 2010, I expect to get some credit for calling it. I also expect Ozzie Newsome to call me from now on before making any personnel decisions.

                          At least he listened to me on David Reed.

                          If he is smart he pairs Siliga with Ngata in two years.

                          I am sticking to my guns that BYU waxes the hell out of Utah*, Heaps will be in game 12 and he will go apeshit. Mark it down. *(this is assuming Utah does not run any sort of option against BYU)
                          *Banned*

                          Comment

                          • UtahDan
                            *
                            • Nov 2008
                            • 14496

                            #14
                            Originally posted by cougjunkie View Post
                            Well Kruger has become to easy. After another disappointing season in 2010, I expect to get some credit for calling it. I also expect Ozzie Newsome to call me from now on before making any personnel decisions.

                            At least he listened to me on David Reed.

                            If he is smart he pairs Siliga with Ngata in two years.

                            I am sticking to my guns that BYU waxes the hell out of Utah*, Heaps will be in game 12 and he will go apeshit. Mark it down. *(this is assuming Utah does not run any sort of option against BYU)
                            There is not even a remote possibility BYU waxes Utah if by that you mean beats handily. Anything can happen in the rivalry game and anyone can win of course. Even you don't really believe that though.

                            Comment

                            • tooblue
                              Senior Member
                              • Nov 2008
                              • 5135

                              #15
                              Regardless of who's pulling the trigger it's going to be a long day. I think 7 wins this season is an optimistic outlook. It would've been great to have a patsy schedule like Utah's but at least we have the name, history and cahones to schedule teams like FSU.

                              Let's hope the youngsters learn something from today and show up ready to play on Saturday. Go Cougs!

                              Comment

                              Working...