X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by CJF View Post
    Me too.

We could all crash at MBN's pad.
    "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
    "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
    "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

Comment

• Originally posted by Jeff Lebowski View Post

We could all crash at MBN's pad.
      I'm digging out the sleeping bags!!!!!
      Give 'em Hell, Cougars!!!

For all this His anger is not turned away, but His hand is stretched out still.

Not long ago an obituary appeared in the Salt Lake Tribune that said the recently departed had "died doing what he enjoyed most—watching BYU lose."

Comment

• You all are welcome anytime. You don't need a football game as an excuse. And I'll even provide beds!
        Give 'em Hell, Cougars!!!

For all this His anger is not turned away, but His hand is stretched out still.

Not long ago an obituary appeared in the Salt Lake Tribune that said the recently departed had "died doing what he enjoyed most—watching BYU lose."

Comment

• Originally posted by myboynoah View Post
          You all are welcome anytime. You don't need a football game as an excuse. And I'll even provide beds!
          Same offer from me in the Philippines.
          A man who views the world the same at fifty as he did at twenty has wasted thirty years of his life. - Mohammad Ali

Comment

• It would be cool if they played in New Zealand and the opposing team did the haka, then BYU fans would be like "oh no you didn't!" motivating the team to a blowout victory.
            Get confident, stupid
            -landpoke

Comment

• Originally posted by HuskyFreeNorthwest View Post
              It would be cool if they played in New Zealand and the opposing team did the haka, then BYU fans would be like "oh no you didn't!" motivating the team to a blowout victory.
              lol. HFN is bringing it this afternoon.
              Prepare to put mustard on those words, for you will soon be consuming them, along with this slice of humble pie that comes direct from the oven of shame set at gas mark “egg on your face”! -- Moss

There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese. --Coach Finstock

Comment

• Originally posted by TripletDaddy View Post
                The_Tick needs to straighten up. I'm going to Mexico City next month and can't wait. Going to be some good eats!
                I hear the guacamole con chapulines here is excellent. http://corazondemaguey.com/
                "Yeah, but never trust a Ph.D who has an MBA as well. The PhD symbolizes intelligence and discipline. The MBA symbolizes lust for power." -- Katy Lied

Comment

• If you've had guac you've had guac with chapulines. You don't even really notice that the things are there.
                  So Russell...what do you love about music? To begin with, everything.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jeff Lebowski View Post
                    I think I would pass on North Korea too.
                    According to Kim Jong-Il, there are lots of things to look at.

Comment

• Originally posted by MarkGrace View Post
                      If you've had guac you've had guac with chapulines. You don't even really notice that the things are there.
                      No, they make this one at the table and let you approve each ingredient. Check the menú.
                      "Yeah, but never trust a Ph.D who has an MBA as well. The PhD symbolizes intelligence and discipline. The MBA symbolizes lust for power." -- Katy Lied

Comment

• Originally posted by wuapinmon View Post
                        No, they make this one at the table and let you approve each ingredient. Check the menú.
                        Yes, I've had it like that. You don't even really notice the things are there.
                        So Russell...what do you love about music? To begin with, everything.

Comment

• Fan question on Bronco's radio show tonight:

"Bronco, if you could schedule a home-home series with any team in the country, which team would it be?"

Answer without pause:

"Alabama."
                          "It's devastating, because we lost to a team that's not even in the Pac-12. To lose to Utah State is horrible." - John White IV

Comment

• BYU and UMass.

The Cougars and Minutemen are scheduled to meet at LaVell Edwards Stadium in Provo on Oct. 8, 2016 and Nov. 18, 2017. Games three and four of the series are scheduled for Nov. 10, 2018 and Nov. 23, 2019 at Gillette Stadium in Foxborough, Massachusetts.
                            http://byucougars.com/m-football/byu...ootball-series

Comment

• Originally posted by SCcoug View Post

Comment

• Does Marcus Camby still play for them?
                                "Either evolution or intelligent design can account for the athlete, but neither can account for the sports fan." - Robert Brault

"Once I seen the trades go down and the other guys signed elsewhere," he said, "I knew it was my time now." - Derrick Favors

Comment

Working...
                                X