• BYU will schedule a game with an FCS team
    • Hell will freeze over

Comment

• Originally posted by jadesroom View Post
      What will happen first?
      • Our friends at ESPN will help BYU schedule a P-5 game
      • BYU will schedule a game with an FCS team
      • Hell will freeze over
      I'm not up to speed on what BYU's relationship with ESPN is starting in 2023. Regardless, #2 seems more likely. Even so, how many P5 games do we have left that year?

Any low hanging PAC games to be had? That would be my vote.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bo Diddley View Post
        Maybe the thread title should be changed since 2023 is no longer independent. Dependent Scheduling Rumors?
        I think it was bad karma from this thread title that kept us out of a conference so long! Should have been Non-conference Scheduling Rumors from the get-go!

Comment

• Originally posted by Bo Diddley View Post

I'm not up to speed on what BYU's relationship with ESPN is starting in 2023. Regardless, #2 seems more likely. Even so, how many P5 games do we have left that year?

Any low hanging PAC games to be had? That would be my vote.
          I think Stanford is available.
          Jesus wants me for a sunbeam.

"Cog dis is a bitch." -James Patterson

Comment

• 2023 SUU game moved to September as expected. Still need another home game after the Tennessee cancelation.

Comment

• Originally posted by Omaha 680 View Post
              2023 SUU game moved to September as expected. Still need another home game after the Tennessee cancelation.
              "If there is one thing I am, it's always right." -Ted Nugent.
              "I honestly believe saying someone is a smart lawyer is damning with faint praise. The smartest people become engineers and scientists." -SU.
              "Yet I still see wisdom in that which Uncle Ted posts." -creek.
              GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

• Oh man, I wish it were going to be in Huntsville.
                "Discipleship is not a spectator sport. We cannot expect to experience the blessing of faith by standing inactive on the sidelines any more than we can experience the benefits of health by sitting on a sofa watching sporting events on television and giving advice to the athletes. And yet for some, “spectator discipleship” is a preferred if not primary way of worshipping." -Pres. Uchtdorf

Comment

• Originally posted by Moliere View Post
                  Oh man, I wish it were going to be in Huntsville.
                  Yeah, but they would have to have it in a larger stadium (like Jerry's world) for all the BYU fans... I have seen larger high school stadiums:

"If there is one thing I am, it's always right." -Ted Nugent.
                  "I honestly believe saying someone is a smart lawyer is damning with faint praise. The smartest people become engineers and scientists." -SU.
                  "Yet I still see wisdom in that which Uncle Ted posts." -creek.
                  GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

• Can someone change this thread title to Non-conference scheduling rumors?

I don't hate the H-H series with SMU, especially now that it will be an ACC team. But i do not like that the road game is next year. As the schedul currently stands that is 2 nonconference road games.

Comment

• Originally posted by Omaha 680 View Post
                      Can someone change this thread title to Non-conference scheduling rumors?
                      Done
                      "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
                      "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
                      "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

Comment

Working...
                      X