The Official 2026 BYU Football Thread

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Jeff Lebowski
    Corporate lackey for Jesus
    • Nov 2008
    • 69735

    #376
    Originally posted by Donuthole View Post

    Don't take it personally. JL has created an AI bot who reads and responds to make it seems like he here participating while he is out designing software to change the world. Sometimes the bot glitches.
    "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
    "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
    "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

    Comment

    • falafel
      loves to talk on things
      • Mar 2009
      • 37996

      #377
      Originally posted by Donuthole View Post

      Don't take it personally. JL has created an AI bot who reads and responds to make it seems like he here participating while he is out designing software to change the world. Sometimes the bot glitches.
      I feel like the bot is nicer than Ted's bot, but still has some tweaking to do.
      Ain't it like most people, I'm no different. We love to talk on things we don't know about.

      Dig your own grave, and save!

      "The only one of us who is so significant that Jeff owes us something simply because he decided to grace us with his presence is falafel." -- All-American

      "I know that you are one of the cool and 'edgy' BYU fans" -- Wally

      GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

      Comment

      • Copelius
        Maker of eyeballs
        • Dec 2012
        • 4067

        #378
        Originally posted by Green Monstah View Post
        I think Journee has a breakout game (75+ yards and a tuddy). Rex will get short yardage carries, and as long as there’s no rain or drizzle, our passing game will carry us to a 10-point win.
        So you're saying to bet against the spread (10.5 last I checked)
        “Every player dreams of being a Yankee, and if they don’t it’s because they never got the chance.” Aroldis Chapman

        Comment

        • Green Monstah
          Royal Rooter
          • Aug 2010
          • 13970

          #379
          I would take ISU at +10.5, if not for the fact that D. Todd says I should not.
          Jesus wants me for a sunbeam.

          "Cog dis is a bitch." -James Patterson

          Comment

          • LiveCoug
            LA Ute loves me
            • Nov 2008
            • 18489

            #380
            LJ martin out 4 to 6 weeks, so that's really cool

            Comment

            • Joe Public
              8.1 YPC
              • Apr 2011
              • 8532

              #381
              That’s rough.
              "What are you prepared to do?" - Jimmy Malone

              "What choice?" - Abe Petrovsky

              Comment

              • Pelado
                Bald not naked
                • Sep 2010
                • 21148

                #382
                Originally posted by LiveCoug View Post
                LJ martin out 4 to 6 weeks, so that's really cool
                Damn it.
                "I think it was King Benjamin who said 'you sorry ass shitbags who have no skills that the market values also have an obligation to have the attitude that if one day you do in fact win the PowerBall Lottery that you will then impart of your substance to those without.'"
                - Goatnapper'96

                Comment

                • Jeff Lebowski
                  Corporate lackey for Jesus
                  • Nov 2008
                  • 69735

                  #383
                  Dang it. Why can’t we have nice things?
                  "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
                  "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
                  "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

                  Comment

                  • All-American
                    Right, as Usual
                    • Nov 2008
                    • 15673

                    #384
                    Not having the best offensive player in the conference seems like a mostly bad thing.

                    Nuts. Oh well. Time for the others to step it up.
                    τὸν ἥλιον ἀνατέλλοντα πλείονες ἢ δυόμενον προσκυνοῦσιν

                    Comment

                    • Omaha 680
                      Senior Member
                      • Jul 2011
                      • 11183

                      #385
                      Tonga becomes a BYU legend by stepping up in such a way that the play action still must be respected and we get by ND. LJ returns in time to boost the offense to hang 50 on Utah. So let it be written.

                      Comment

                      • Pelado
                        Bald not naked
                        • Sep 2010
                        • 21148

                        #386
                        Originally posted by Omaha 680 View Post
                        Tonga becomes a BYU legend by stepping up in such a way that the play action still must be respected and we get by ND. LJ returns in time to boost the offense to hang 50 on Utah. So let it be written.
                        I'm reminded of a Harvey Unga-less team against Oklahoma.
                        "I think it was King Benjamin who said 'you sorry ass shitbags who have no skills that the market values also have an obligation to have the attitude that if one day you do in fact win the PowerBall Lottery that you will then impart of your substance to those without.'"
                        - Goatnapper'96

                        Comment

                        Working...