Holy War 2025: let's go jihad-y on their bodies; on Yormark's, get set, and let's go!

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Jeff Lebowski
    Corporate lackey for Jesus
    • Nov 2008
    • 69715

    #76
    Utah fans cruise in the passing lane on the highway.
    "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
    "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
    "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

    Comment

    • Jeff Lebowski
      Corporate lackey for Jesus
      • Nov 2008
      • 69715

      #77
      BrynnUtah bringing some excellent low-key insults on X.

      Co-Host Utah Football Fans Podcast & The Puckcast https://t.co/ZCgg2ikJyu https://t.co/1Ki3CVSgok


      She did two of the same ones I thought of. Respect.
      "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
      "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
      "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

      Comment

      • Green Monstah
        Royal Rooter
        • Aug 2010
        • 13962

        #78
        Utah fans don't pay a bonus for landing on Go in Monopoly. Effing savages.
        Jesus wants me for a sunbeam.

        "Cog dis is a bitch." -James Patterson

        Comment

        • Bo Diddley
          Senior
          • Jul 2012
          • 18801

          #79
          Ute fans don't understand portion control at the Ward party.

          Comment

          • Bo Diddley
            Senior
            • Jul 2012
            • 18801

            #80
            Ute fans eat dinner with the salad fork.

            Comment

            • Bo Diddley
              Senior
              • Jul 2012
              • 18801

              #81
              Ute fans use half a bottle of Brute so everyone around them can taste it.

              Comment

              • chrisrenrut
                Strikes and Gutters
                • Jul 2009
                • 2299

                #82
                Originally posted by YOhio View Post

                Ute fans stream OnlyFans in public places
                Ergo, BYU fans only stream OnlyFans in private? What is OnlyFans BTW?

                Comment

                • Jeff Lebowski
                  Corporate lackey for Jesus
                  • Nov 2008
                  • 69715

                  #83
                  Originally posted by Green Monstah View Post

                  Broken ribs is what I heard.
                  Bruised ribs. Doubtful for Saturday.
                  "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
                  "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
                  "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

                  Comment

                  • chrisrenrut
                    Strikes and Gutters
                    • Jul 2009
                    • 2299

                    #84
                    Originally posted by chrisrenrut View Post
                    BYU fans drive slow in the left lane (especially those from Idaho).
                    Utah fans cruise in the passing lane on the highway
                    BYU fans use unoriginal insults.

                    Comment

                    • Jeff Lebowski
                      Corporate lackey for Jesus
                      • Nov 2008
                      • 69715

                      #85
                      Originally posted by chrisrenrut View Post



                      BYU fans use unoriginal insults.
                      "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
                      "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
                      "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

                      Comment

                      • Jeff Lebowski
                        Corporate lackey for Jesus
                        • Nov 2008
                        • 69715

                        #86
                        One year later and I still can't believe this clown did this. This will never not be funny.

                        "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
                        "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
                        "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

                        Comment

                        • Green Monstah
                          Royal Rooter
                          • Aug 2010
                          • 13962

                          #87
                          I love that he complained of the officials’ professionalism as part of the rant. Pretty sure that’s irony, but need DH to confirm.
                          Jesus wants me for a sunbeam.

                          "Cog dis is a bitch." -James Patterson

                          Comment

                          • chrisrenrut
                            Strikes and Gutters
                            • Jul 2009
                            • 2299

                            #88
                            A BYU fan, or someone posing as one, taking things way too far on Twitter. He posted about taking a gun to the game and killing Ute fans. Glad to see there were consequences.

                            Comment

                            • falafel
                              loves to talk on things
                              • Mar 2009
                              • 37987

                              #89
                              Originally posted by Jeff Lebowski View Post
                              One year later and I still can't believe this clown did this. This will never not be funny.

                              And that he still has his job.
                              Ain't it like most people, I'm no different. We love to talk on things we don't know about.

                              Dig your own grave, and save!

                              "The only one of us who is so significant that Jeff owes us something simply because he decided to grace us with his presence is falafel." -- All-American

                              "I know that you are one of the cool and 'edgy' BYU fans" -- Wally

                              GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

                              Comment

                              • Jeff Lebowski
                                Corporate lackey for Jesus
                                • Nov 2008
                                • 69715

                                #90
                                Originally posted by chrisrenrut View Post
                                A BYU fan, or someone posing as one, taking things way too far on Twitter. He posted about taking a gun to the game and killing Ute fans. Glad to see there were consequences.

                                I saw that. What a lunatic. Glad they resolved it quickly.
                                "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
                                "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
                                "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

                                Comment

                                Working...