Holy War 2025: let's go jihad-y on their bodies; on Yormark's, get set, and let's go!

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Jeff Lebowski
    Corporate lackey for Jesus
    • Nov 2008
    • 69689

    #61
    In case you missed it today, Greg Wrubell casually noted that Utah is the only team in the B12 that doesn't release a depth chart. A hilarious ute fan meltdown ensued. Be sure to click on the link and note the entire thread.

    Softest fanbase in America.

    "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
    "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
    "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

    Comment

    • chrisrenrut
      Strikes and Gutters
      • Jul 2009
      • 2297

      #62
      BYU fans prefer one-piece garments.

      BYU fans wear black dress shoes with a brown belt.

      BYU fans are slow walkers in airports.

      BYU fans drive slow in the left lane (especially those from Idaho).

      Comment

      • Omaha 680
        Senior Member
        • Jul 2011
        • 11181

        #63
        Both head coaches were asked about the opposing team's QB in their Monday pressers. Kalani was very complimentary of Dampier, listed all his strengths and talked about the challenge of putting together a game plan to contain him. KW barely let the question finish before he said he was only going to focus on his team this week and ended with something along the lines of "you'll have to ask then (BYU) what they think about Bear".

        I love KW so much. His childish disdain for BYU in all things is so delicious.

        Comment

        • Jeff Lebowski
          Corporate lackey for Jesus
          • Nov 2008
          • 69689

          #64
          Originally posted by chrisrenrut View Post
          BYU fans prefer one-piece garments.

          BYU fans wear black dress shoes with a brown belt.

          BYU fans are slow walkers in airports.

          BYU fans drive slow in the left lane (especially those from Idaho).


          That’s the spirit.
          "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
          "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
          "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

          Comment

          • falafel
            loves to talk on things
            • Mar 2009
            • 37979

            #65
            Originally posted by Jeff Lebowski View Post
            Temu version of The Cut. Lol.

            Yeah, I have some notes.
            Ain't it like most people, I'm no different. We love to talk on things we don't know about.

            Dig your own grave, and save!

            "The only one of us who is so significant that Jeff owes us something simply because he decided to grace us with his presence is falafel." -- All-American

            "I know that you are one of the cool and 'edgy' BYU fans" -- Wally

            GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

            Comment

            • myboynoah
              Senior Member
              • Nov 2008
              • 21719

              #66
              Give 'em Hell, Cougars!!!

              For all this His anger is not turned away, but His hand is stretched out still.

              Not long ago an obituary appeared in the Salt Lake Tribune that said the recently departed had "died doing what he enjoyed most—watching BYU lose."

              Comment

              • Jeff Lebowski
                Corporate lackey for Jesus
                • Nov 2008
                • 69689

                #67
                I dig that guy. He’s doing his thing.
                "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
                "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
                "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

                Comment

                • Joe Public
                  8.1 YPC
                  • Apr 2011
                  • 8524

                  #68
                  Any word on Raider Damuni?
                  "What are you prepared to do?" - Jimmy Malone

                  "What choice?" - Abe Petrovsky

                  Comment

                  • YOhio
                    Hipster Mode
                    • Nov 2008
                    • 26165

                    #69
                    Sometimes in life your passions come together in a magnificent, beautiful way. 1- All my life I've hated the Utes 2- I also love turkey themed dad jokes 3- I love AI image generation apps and photoshop. This morning inspiration struck and I made a new Utah Utes logo.

                    Ute_turkey.png
                    Ute_turkey helmet.png

                    Comment

                    • Bo Diddley
                      Senior
                      • Jul 2012
                      • 18789

                      #70

                      Comment

                      • Northwestcoug
                        Cocked and Loaded
                        • May 2011
                        • 18017

                        #71


                        stop the slop amirite Wally?
                        "...you pointy-headed autopsy nerd. Do you think it's possible for you to post without using words like "hilarious," "absurd," "canard," and "truther"? Your bare assertions do not make it so. Maybe your reasoning is too stunted and your vocabulary is too limited to go without these epithets."
                        "You are an intemperate, unscientific poster who makes light of very serious matters.”
                        - SeattleUte

                        Comment

                        • Green Monstah
                          Royal Rooter
                          • Aug 2010
                          • 13955

                          #72
                          Originally posted by Joe Public View Post
                          Any word on Raider Damuni?
                          Broken ribs is what I heard.
                          Jesus wants me for a sunbeam.

                          "Cog dis is a bitch." -James Patterson

                          Comment

                          • Green Monstah
                            Royal Rooter
                            • Aug 2010
                            • 13955

                            #73
                            It’s been a while since I’ve been this excited for a football game. Saturday cannot come soon enough.
                            Jesus wants me for a sunbeam.

                            "Cog dis is a bitch." -James Patterson

                            Comment

                            • chrisrenrut
                              Strikes and Gutters
                              • Jul 2009
                              • 2297

                              #74
                              BYU fans take FaceTime calls on speakerphone in public places.

                              Comment

                              • YOhio
                                Hipster Mode
                                • Nov 2008
                                • 26165

                                #75
                                Originally posted by chrisrenrut View Post
                                BYU fans take FaceTime calls on speakerphone in public places.
                                Ute fans stream OnlyFans in public places

                                Comment

                                Working...