Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by jay santos View Post
    BYU and Cincy have equal TV value?
    I've lived in within an hour drive of Cincinnati for over 10 years. I've never met a UC fan. I've never heard them discussed on local sports radio. I rarely see them on TV other than the occasional Thursday night game. UC is a fine school and has some good sports teams, but they're not even a local draw. I bet there are as many Louisville fans in Cincinnati as there are Bearcat fans.

Comment

• Originally posted by YOhio View Post
      I've lived in within an hour drive of Cincinnati for over 10 years. I've never met a UC fan. I've never heard them discussed on local sports radio. I rarely see them on TV other than the occasional Thursday night game. UC is a fine school and has some good sports teams, but they're not even a local draw. I bet there are as many Louisville fans in Cincinnati as there are Bearcat fans.
      I wouldn't diss the Bearcats. I think they are one of the featured teams we play in the future.

Comment

• Originally posted by byu71 View Post
        I wouldn't diss the Bearcats. I think they are one of the featured teams we play in the future.
        How do your sons feel about that matchup? They a thumbs up or a thumbs down on attending?
        Do Your Damnedest In An Ostentatious Manner All The Time!
        -General George S. Patton

I'm choosing to mostly ignore your fatuity here and instead overwhelm you with so much data that you'll maybe, just maybe, realize that you have reams to read on this subject before you can contribute meaningfully to any conversation on this topic.
        -DOCTOR Wuap

Comment

• Originally posted by byu71 View Post
          I wouldn't tell me what to do...if you know what's good for you.

Comment

• Originally posted by Goatnapper'96 View Post
            How do your sons feel about that matchup? They a thumbs up or a thumbs down on attending?
            They like it. Great improvement over playing teams from the MWC. WE love independence and the flexibility it gives us to schedule nationally known programs.

Comment

• Originally posted by Goatnapper'96 View Post
              What do the "Defenders of the Faith" on CB think????
              Fitter. Happier. More Productive.

sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by TripletDaddy View Post
                What do the "Defenders of the Faith" on CB think????
                CB with a shout out to one of my favorite elementary school albums by Judas Priest!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wHhOmrqBak8
                Do Your Damnedest In An Ostentatious Manner All The Time!
                -General George S. Patton

I'm choosing to mostly ignore your fatuity here and instead overwhelm you with so much data that you'll maybe, just maybe, realize that you have reams to read on this subject before you can contribute meaningfully to any conversation on this topic.
                -DOCTOR Wuap

Comment

• Originally posted by jay santos View Post
                  BYU and Cincy have equal TV value?
                  BYU and Cincy have equal football value?

Comment

• Good news and bad news, guys.

The good news is that Cincinnati is allegedly telling recruits that they will be joining the B12 next year. This would imply that BYU might have a shot as a partner to the bearcats.

http://ucf.rivals.com/showmsg.asp?fi...id=908&style=2

The bad news is that Tuxedo Yoda STILL thinks BYU has no chance!

https://twitter.com/TuxedoYoda

sigpic

Comment

Good news and bad news, guys.

The good news is that Cincinnati is allegedly telling recruits that they will be joining the B12 next year. This would imply that BYU might have a shot as a partner to the bearcats.

http://ucf.rivals.com/showmsg.asp?fi...id=908&style=2

The bad news is that Tuxedo Yoda STILL thinks BYU has no chance!

https://twitter.com/TuxedoYoda
                      Uh, oh. That's not good. Tuxedo Yoda has been $$$$ on expansion talk.

Comment

hater.

Tuxedo Yoda doesn't tell necessarily us what we want to hear. He tells us what is ACTUALLY happening.

Can any of tdawgs followers give us a twitter update on this?

sigpic

Comment

Wasn't his reason that Texas was mad about the OL who had issues with his transfer credits?

Comment

hater.

Tuxedo Yoda doesn't tell necessarily us what we want to hear. He tells us what is ACTUALLY happening.

Can any of tdawgs followers give us a twitter update on this?
                            He's given up expansion talk until Payton Dastrup graduates.

Comment

• Swaim says we are in, so screw all y'all!

Comment

• We're in. Take it to the bank.
                                So Russell...what do you love about music? To begin with, everything.

Comment

Working...
                                X