The Big 12 expansion groundswell

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Flystripper
    Degenerate Gambler
    • Nov 2008
    • 14094

    #13111
    Originally posted by Goatnapper'96 View Post
    I will take this chance to point out much like Brother Brigham during the Troubles of Nauvoo, neither KC nor myself knees have buckled. The ACC ain't getting blown up and eventually the Big-12 will expand. When they do they will pick BYU for much the same reason my wife picked me. No, it is not because of flat bellies, barrel chested and steely-eyed combat killin' machine good lucks...it will be similar to the U going to the Pac, the Big-12 will need and we will be available so all you pussies can just pull your strings for many more months before you have to say: "Goat was right...Goat was ALWAYS right!"

    For right now thats alls I gots to say about that!
    Feel free to not pull your string and see what happens.

    Dyslexics are teople poo...

    Comment

    • San Juan Sun
      Kicked to the curb
      • Dec 2009
      • 9214

      #13112
      Originally posted by Flystripper View Post
      Feel free to not pull your string and see what happens.

      You don't get to land in the BigEast.

      "Sure, I fought. I had to fight all my life just to survive. They were all against me. Tried every dirty trick to cut me down, but I beat the bastards and left them in the ditch."

      - Ty Cobb

      Comment

      • YOhio
        Hipster Mode
        • Nov 2008
        • 26165

        #13113
        Originally posted by Goatnapper'96 View Post
        I will take this chance to point out much like Brother Brigham during the Troubles of Nauvoo, neither KC nor myself knees have buckled. The ACC ain't getting blown up and eventually the Big-12 will expand. When they do they will pick BYU for much the same reason my wife picked me. No, it is not because of flat bellies, barrel chested and steely-eyed combat killin' machine good lucks...it will be similar to the U going to the Pac, the Big-12 will need and we will be available so all you pussies can just pull your strings for many more months before you have to say: "Goat was right...Goat was ALWAYS right!"

        For right now thats alls I gots to say about that!
        What? Nothing about boobs? You going gay or something (nttiawwt)?

        Comment

        • byu71
          Senior Member
          • Nov 2008
          • 22070

          #13114
          Originally posted by Goatnapper'96 View Post
          I will take this chance to point out much like Brother Brigham during the Troubles of Nauvoo, neither KC nor myself knees have buckled. The ACC ain't getting blown up and eventually the Big-12 will expand. When they do they will pick BYU for much the same reason my wife picked me. No, it is not because of flat bellies, barrel chested and steely-eyed combat killin' machine good lucks...it will be similar to the U going to the Pac, the Big-12 will need and we will be available so all you pussies can just pull your strings for many more months before you have to say: "Goat was right...Goat was ALWAYS right!"

          For right now thats alls I gots to say about that!
          Bro. I surely do hope you are right. I would be more than happy for you to refer to me as a non believing whiny little bitch.

          Comment

          • Jarid in Cedar
            CS Institutional Memory
            • Jun 2009
            • 13234

            #13115
            Originally posted by Goatnapper'96 View Post
            I will take this chance to point out much like Brother Brigham during the Troubles of Nauvoo, neither KC nor myself knees have buckled. The ACC ain't getting blown up and eventually the Big-12 will expand. When they do they will pick BYU for much the same reason my wife picked me. No, it is not because of flat bellies, barrel chested and steely-eyed combat killin' machine good lucks...it will be similar to the U going to the Pac, the Big-12 will need and we will be available so all you pussies can just pull your strings for many more months before you have to say: "Goat was right...Goat was ALWAYS right!"

            For right now thats alls I gots to say about that!


            "The first thing I learned upon becoming a head coach after fifteen years as an assistant was the enormous difference between making a suggestion and making a decision."

            "They talk about the economy this year. Hey, my hairline is in recession, my waistline is in inflation. Altogether, I'm in a depression."

            "I like to bike. I could beat Lance Armstrong, only because he couldn't pass me if he was behind me."

            -Rick Majerus

            Comment

            • YOhio
              Hipster Mode
              • Nov 2008
              • 26165

              #13116
              Originally posted by The Notorious J.I.C. View Post
              LOL!!!!!

              Goatnapper'96 JIC
              Goatnapper'96 JIC

              Comment

              • San Juan Sun
                Kicked to the curb
                • Dec 2009
                • 9214

                #13117
                Originally posted by YOhio View Post
                LOL!!!!!

                Goatnapper'96 JIC
                Goatnapper'96 JIC
                I don't know why you're giving Goatnapper a hard time. He is dead on in that post.
                "Sure, I fought. I had to fight all my life just to survive. They were all against me. Tried every dirty trick to cut me down, but I beat the bastards and left them in the ditch."

                - Ty Cobb

                Comment

                • Green Monstah
                  Royal Rooter
                  • Aug 2010
                  • 13963

                  #13118
                  Originally posted by San Juan Sun View Post
                  I don't know why you're giving Goatnapper a hard time. He is dead on in that post.
                  Even if he is right, it's pretty hard to get amped up about coming in "sixth place", so to speak. "We're #6! We're #6!"
                  Jesus wants me for a sunbeam.

                  "Cog dis is a bitch." -James Patterson

                  Comment

                  • San Juan Sun
                    Kicked to the curb
                    • Dec 2009
                    • 9214

                    #13119
                    Originally posted by Green Monstah View Post
                    Even if he is right, it's pretty hard to get amped up about coming in "sixth place", so to speak. "We're #6! We're #6!"
                    Not hard at all, once you get over the Big12. This thread should die on the vine.
                    "Sure, I fought. I had to fight all my life just to survive. They were all against me. Tried every dirty trick to cut me down, but I beat the bastards and left them in the ditch."

                    - Ty Cobb

                    Comment

                    • Flystripper
                      Degenerate Gambler
                      • Nov 2008
                      • 14094

                      #13120
                      Originally posted by San Juan Sun View Post
                      Not hard at all, once you get over the Big12. This thread should die on the vine.
                      preach brother!
                      Dyslexics are teople poo...

                      Comment

                      • Indy Coug
                        Heartless Bastard
                        • Dec 2008
                        • 18747

                        #13121
                        The Big East sucks runny shit.
                        Everything in life is an approximation.

                        http://twitter.com/CougarStats

                        Comment

                        • Flystripper
                          Degenerate Gambler
                          • Nov 2008
                          • 14094

                          #13122
                          Originally posted by Indy Coug View Post
                          The Big East sucks runny shit.
                          Independence sucks runny shit drunk by two women and then vomited into a cup allowing the same two women to drink it again.
                          Dyslexics are teople poo...

                          Comment

                          • San Juan Sun
                            Kicked to the curb
                            • Dec 2009
                            • 9214

                            #13123
                            Originally posted by Flystripper View Post
                            Independence sucks runny shit drunk by two women and then vomited into a cup whereby the same two women drink it again.
                            BOOM!
                            "Sure, I fought. I had to fight all my life just to survive. They were all against me. Tried every dirty trick to cut me down, but I beat the bastards and left them in the ditch."

                            - Ty Cobb

                            Comment

                            • lambdacoug
                              Junior Member
                              • Oct 2011
                              • 3981

                              #13124
                              Originally posted by Flystripper View Post
                              Independence sucks runny shit drunk by two women and then vomited into a cup allowing the same two women to drink it again.
                              This brings up bad memories of watching that video...
                              Don't worry about people stealing your ideas. If your ideas are any good, you'll have to ram them down people's throats.
                              - Howard Aiken

                              Any sufficiently complicated platform contains an ad hoc, informally-specified, bug-ridden, slow implementation of half of a functional programming language.
                              - Variation on Greenspun's Tenth Rule

                              Comment

                              • Jeff Lebowski
                                Corporate lackey for Jesus
                                • Nov 2008
                                • 69718

                                #13125
                                Originally posted by atheistcougar View Post
                                This brings up bad memories of watching that video...
                                Geez. How depraved (or stupid) does one have to be to watch that video?
                                "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
                                "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
                                "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

                                Comment

                                Working...