The Big 12 expansion groundswell

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Jeff Lebowski
    Corporate lackey for Jesus
    • Nov 2008
    • 69720

    #16246
    Originally posted by Moliere View Post
    Latest from Gswaim







    And, where is DDD on this stuff? Did he survive the Holy Bowl?
    Much like goatnapper, he is going through a faith crisis on BYU sports.
    "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
    "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
    "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

    Comment

    • Pelado
      Bald not naked
      • Sep 2010
      • 21143

      #16247
      Originally posted by Moliere View Post
      I believe whoever says BYU is in
      :five:
      "I think it was King Benjamin who said 'you sorry ass shitbags who have no skills that the market values also have an obligation to have the attitude that if one day you do in fact win the PowerBall Lottery that you will then impart of your substance to those without.'"
      - Goatnapper'96

      Comment

      • Pelado
        Bald not naked
        • Sep 2010
        • 21143

        #16248
        Originally posted by Jeff Lebowski View Post
        Much like goatnapper, he is going through a faith crisis on BYU sports.
        Even the elect...
        "I think it was King Benjamin who said 'you sorry ass shitbags who have no skills that the market values also have an obligation to have the attitude that if one day you do in fact win the PowerBall Lottery that you will then impart of your substance to those without.'"
        - Goatnapper'96

        Comment

        • Eddie
          Senior Member
          • Apr 2009
          • 8098

          #16249
          Originally posted by Jeff Lebowski View Post
          Much like goatnapper, he is going through a faith crisis on BYU sports.
          I figured Napper's faith crisis was averted when BYU hired someone NOT from Navy for their new HC.

          Comment

          • SCcoug
            Senior Member
            • Nov 2008
            • 7625

            #16250
            Originally posted by Jeff Lebowski View Post
            Much like goatnapper, he is going through a faith crisis on BYU sports.
            Don't tell me you're his J Dehlin.

            Comment

            • Blueintheface
              Senior Member
              • Sep 2009
              • 15382

              #16251
              Lol @ Bronco
              "Either evolution or intelligent design can account for the athlete, but neither can account for the sports fan." - Robert Brault

              "Once I seen the trades go down and the other guys signed elsewhere," he said, "I knew it was my time now." - Derrick Favors

              Comment

              • All-American
                Right, as Usual
                • Nov 2008
                • 15670

                #16252
                Assuming the other conferences vote to prevent the Big 12 from having a title game with 10 teams (as I think more likely), why does the Big 12 then feel the sudden need to add two more teams? Nothing changes.

                I still think it more likely than not that, if the Big 12 does decide to expand, it goes east.
                τὸν ἥλιον ἀνατέλλοντα πλείονες ἢ δυόμενον προσκυνοῦσιν

                Comment

                • Jeff Lebowski
                  Corporate lackey for Jesus
                  • Nov 2008
                  • 69720

                  #16253
                  Originally posted by SCcoug View Post
                  Don't tell me you're his J Dehlin.
                  You shut your mouth, kid. My faith is as strong as ever.
                  "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
                  "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
                  "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

                  Comment

                  • The_Douger
                    Athletic Supporter
                    • Jun 2012
                    • 5413

                    #16254
                    We doing this again?
                    Will donate kidney for B12 membership.

                    Comment

                    • Goatnapper'96
                      Senior Member
                      • Nov 2008
                      • 10924

                      #16255
                      Originally posted by Eddie View Post
                      I figured Napper's faith crisis was averted when BYU hired someone NOT from Navy for their new HC.
                      The Long Gray Line in me would have loved for Kenny Niumatalolo to leave Annapolis for Provo.

                      I have long maintained that BYU would be in the Big 12. When that comes true it will be a viagara like injection into my faith in BYU's sports future will be lookin like Ron Freakin' Jeremy!
                      Do Your Damnedest In An Ostentatious Manner All The Time!
                      -General George S. Patton

                      I'm choosing to mostly ignore your fatuity here and instead overwhelm you with so much data that you'll maybe, just maybe, realize that you have reams to read on this subject before you can contribute meaningfully to any conversation on this topic.
                      -DOCTOR Wuap

                      Comment

                      • Goatnapper'96
                        Senior Member
                        • Nov 2008
                        • 10924

                        #16256
                        Originally posted by The_Douger View Post
                        We doing this again?
                        YOU GETCHYER FETCHIN' KIDNEY READY!
                        Do Your Damnedest In An Ostentatious Manner All The Time!
                        -General George S. Patton

                        I'm choosing to mostly ignore your fatuity here and instead overwhelm you with so much data that you'll maybe, just maybe, realize that you have reams to read on this subject before you can contribute meaningfully to any conversation on this topic.
                        -DOCTOR Wuap

                        Comment

                        • Flystripper
                          Degenerate Gambler
                          • Nov 2008
                          • 14094

                          #16257
                          Originally posted by The_Douger View Post
                          We doing this again?
                          Why not? Its either this or lament our basketball team.
                          Dyslexics are teople poo...

                          Comment

                          • The_Douger
                            Athletic Supporter
                            • Jun 2012
                            • 5413

                            #16258
                            Originally posted by Goatnapper'96 View Post
                            YOU GETCHYER FETCHIN' KIDNEY READY!
                            I am ready!
                            Will donate kidney for B12 membership.

                            Comment

                            • falafel
                              loves to talk on things
                              • Mar 2009
                              • 37988

                              #16259
                              Originally posted by Blueintheface View Post
                              Lol @ Bronco
                              You mean the guy who took more money to coach a team that is already in a P5 conference?
                              Ain't it like most people, I'm no different. We love to talk on things we don't know about.

                              Dig your own grave, and save!

                              "The only one of us who is so significant that Jeff owes us something simply because he decided to grace us with his presence is falafel." -- All-American

                              "I know that you are one of the cool and 'edgy' BYU fans" -- Wally

                              GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

                              Comment

                              • Blueintheface
                                Senior Member
                                • Sep 2009
                                • 15382

                                #16260
                                Originally posted by falafel View Post
                                You mean the guy who took more money to coach a team that is already in a P5 conference?
                                I can be obtuse at times but come on!
                                "Either evolution or intelligent design can account for the athlete, but neither can account for the sports fan." - Robert Brault

                                "Once I seen the trades go down and the other guys signed elsewhere," he said, "I knew it was my time now." - Derrick Favors

                                Comment

                                Working...