The Big 12 expansion groundswell

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Blueintheface
    Senior Member
    • Sep 2009
    • 15382

    #16276
    Originally posted by mtnbiker View Post
    You want him to welcome himself to the board?
    He won't remember anyway.
    "Either evolution or intelligent design can account for the athlete, but neither can account for the sports fan." - Robert Brault

    "Once I seen the trades go down and the other guys signed elsewhere," he said, "I knew it was my time now." - Derrick Favors

    Comment

    • myboynoah
      Senior Member
      • Nov 2008
      • 21719

      #16277
      Give 'em Hell, Cougars!!!

      For all this His anger is not turned away, but His hand is stretched out still.

      Not long ago an obituary appeared in the Salt Lake Tribune that said the recently departed had "died doing what he enjoyed most—watching BYU lose."

      Comment

      • SeattleUte
        Faith crisis consultant
        • Nov 2008
        • 20837

        #16278
        Did 71 run off 3D? That's despicable.
        When a true genius appears, you can know him by this sign: that all the dunces are in a confederacy against him.

        --Jonathan Swift

        Comment

        • Bo Diddley
          Senior
          • Jul 2012
          • 18817

          #16279
          Originally posted by SeattleUte View Post
          Did 71 run off 3D? That's despicable.
          Sister Buzzkill probably put him in time out.

          Comment

          • Uncle Ted
            The Big 12 money shot.
            • Apr 2010
            • 28853

            #16280
            Originally posted by myboynoah View Post
            I wondered how Oki State had 50 national titles... 34 of those are in Wrestling.
            "If there is one thing I am, it's always right." -Ted Nugent.
            "I honestly believe saying someone is a smart lawyer is damning with faint praise. The smartest people become engineers and scientists." -SU.
            "Yet I still see wisdom in that which Uncle Ted posts." -creek.
            GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

            Comment

            • myboynoah
              Senior Member
              • Nov 2008
              • 21719

              #16281
              Originally posted by Uncle Ted View Post
              I wondered how Oki State had 50 national titles... 34 of those are in Wrestling.
              So BYU's not even a threat to that.
              Give 'em Hell, Cougars!!!

              For all this His anger is not turned away, but His hand is stretched out still.

              Not long ago an obituary appeared in the Salt Lake Tribune that said the recently departed had "died doing what he enjoyed most—watching BYU lose."

              Comment

              • YOhio
                Hipster Mode
                • Nov 2008
                • 26165

                #16282
                Originally posted by SeattleUte View Post
                Did 71 run off 3D? That's despicable.
                Yes.

                Comment

                • HuskyFreeNorthwest
                  Time to camp
                  • Nov 2008
                  • 26082

                  #16283
                  Originally posted by YOhio View Post
                  The Dude of WV has to be a total dick about it.

                  The Dude love BYU, plus he's been in communication with athletic departments.




                  Get confident, stupid
                  -landpoke

                  Comment

                  • Blueintheface
                    Senior Member
                    • Sep 2009
                    • 15382

                    #16284
                    I'll reiterate and amend: I would really enjoy burning that guy's couch...while its in his living room.
                    "Either evolution or intelligent design can account for the athlete, but neither can account for the sports fan." - Robert Brault

                    "Once I seen the trades go down and the other guys signed elsewhere," he said, "I knew it was my time now." - Derrick Favors

                    Comment

                    • SCcoug
                      Senior Member
                      • Nov 2008
                      • 7625

                      #16285
                      I like to think that you kept on giving him the same double dog dare reply, working him up into a tizzy.

                      Comment

                      • HuskyFreeNorthwest
                        Time to camp
                        • Nov 2008
                        • 26082

                        #16286
                        Originally posted by SCcoug View Post
                        I like to think that you kept on giving him the same double dog dare reply, working him up into a tizzy.
                        No I said that once, he kept replying.
                        Get confident, stupid
                        -landpoke

                        Comment

                        • Jeff Lebowski
                          Corporate lackey for Jesus
                          • Nov 2008
                          • 69750

                          #16287
                          Originally posted by HuskyFreeNorthwest View Post
                          No I said that once, he kept replying.
                          You should have gone directly to the triple dog dare.
                          "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
                          "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
                          "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

                          Comment

                          • Shaka
                            Senior Member
                            • Dec 2008
                            • 10450

                            #16288
                            Originally posted by HuskyFreeNorthwest View Post
                            No I said that once, he kept replying.
                            Fantastic!

                            Comment

                            • Commando
                              Explosivo
                              • Feb 2009
                              • 20748

                              #16289
                              So did he ever double dog dare you?
                              "I'm anti, can't no government handle a commando / Your man don't want it, Trump's a bitch! I'll make his whole brand go under,"

                              Comment

                              • Blueintheface
                                Senior Member
                                • Sep 2009
                                • 15382

                                #16290
                                Originally posted by Jeff Lebowski View Post
                                You should have gone directly to the triple dog dare.
                                A slight breach of ettiquette there.
                                "Either evolution or intelligent design can account for the athlete, but neither can account for the sports fan." - Robert Brault

                                "Once I seen the trades go down and the other guys signed elsewhere," he said, "I knew it was my time now." - Derrick Favors

                                Comment

                                Working...