BYU vs. Utah threads

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • TripletDaddy
    sweet triple
    • Nov 2008
    • 58186

    #1546
    Originally posted by myboynoah View Post
    That is cool that the U is paying people to wrap their cars. Inexpensive advertising.
    Fitter. Happier. More Productive.

    sigpic

    Comment

    • Surfah
      Where's Wallace?
      • Nov 2008
      • 33726

      #1547
      Originally posted by LA Ute View Post
      I apologize on their behalf. Please forgive them. They don't know they/re not supposed to mention it or be excited about it. They don't know that if the tables were turned you all would be wonderful about it.

      So you have Pac 12 decals on your vehicle too?
      "Nobody listens to Turtle."
      -Turtle
      sigpic

      Comment

      • il Padrino Ute
        Junior Member
        • Nov 2008
        • 19161

        #1548
        Where are these cars with the PAC12 stickers? I've honestly not seen any at all.
        "Socialism is a philosophy of failure, the creed of ignorance and the gospel of envy; its inherent virtue is the equal sharing of misery." - Winston Churchill


        "I only know what I hear on the news." - Dear Leader

        Comment

        • LiveCoug
          LA Ute loves me
          • Nov 2008
          • 18488

          #1549
          Originally posted by il Padrino Ute View Post
          Where are these cars with the PAC12 stickers? I've honestly not seen any at all.
          Do you drive, walk, and generally live life with your eyes closed?

          These suckers are everywhere.

          Comment

          • il Padrino Ute
            Junior Member
            • Nov 2008
            • 19161

            #1550
            Originally posted by LiveCoug View Post
            Do you drive, walk, and generally live life with your eyes closed?

            These suckers are everywhere.
            I really don't notice them, but that may be more about me not looking for them. I do my thing and don't care what others are doing.
            "Socialism is a philosophy of failure, the creed of ignorance and the gospel of envy; its inherent virtue is the equal sharing of misery." - Winston Churchill


            "I only know what I hear on the news." - Dear Leader

            Comment

            • wally
              <><><><><><><><>
              • Jun 2010
              • 4137

              #1551
              Originally posted by il Padrino Ute View Post
              Where are these cars with the PAC12 stickers? I've honestly not seen any at all.
              I see about one-a-month if you don't count repeats (there are probably a couple in my neighborhood that I see frequently). I probably see one for ever BYU "quest" tee shirt.

              But this is getting old. What I really want to see posted here are PAC-12 Ute tats. There have got to be tattoo photos out there. I am really hoping for a full-back PAC-12 tattoo.

              Comment

              • YOhio
                Hipster Mode
                • Nov 2008
                • 26165

                #1552

                Comment

                • Scorcho
                  Junior Member
                  • Aug 2011
                  • 835

                  #1553
                  judging by the number of Big XII Avatar's on this site it's good to see Y Fans are above this conference labeling nonsense



                  Comment

                  • LA Ute
                    Receiver of Memory
                    • Nov 2008
                    • 19512

                    #1554
                    Originally posted by Surfah View Post
                    So you have Pac 12 decals on your vehicle too?
                    No, but I have one, and I have ways of getting it placed on your car.

                    “There is a great deal of difference in believing something still, and believing it again.”
                    ― W.H. Auden


                    "God made the angels to show His splendour - as He made animals for innocence and plants for their simplicity. But men and women He made to serve Him wittily, in the tangle of their minds."
                    -- Robert Bolt, A Man for All Seasons


                    "It is only with the heart that one can see rightly; what is essential is invisible to the eye."
                    --Antoine de Saint-Exupery

                    Comment

                    • Eddie
                      Senior Member
                      • Apr 2009
                      • 8098

                      #1555
                      Originally posted by YOhio View Post
                      Where did this photo come from? I'm pretty sure I know one of those gals.

                      Comment

                      • Scorcho
                        Junior Member
                        • Aug 2011
                        • 835

                        #1556
                        Originally posted by Coach McGuirk View Post
                        They are everywhere. I could post 4-5 pages of these if I took photos for a week. I see more stickers than I do
                        that's such B.S.

                        Comment

                        • LA Ute
                          Receiver of Memory
                          • Nov 2008
                          • 19512

                          #1557
                          Originally posted by Scorcho View Post
                          that's such B.S.
                          It's not B.S., Coach says he sees more PAC-12 stickers than U stickers. I don't doubt that is what he sees. Think about it.

                          (I kid, Coach, I kid.)
                          “There is a great deal of difference in believing something still, and believing it again.”
                          ― W.H. Auden


                          "God made the angels to show His splendour - as He made animals for innocence and plants for their simplicity. But men and women He made to serve Him wittily, in the tangle of their minds."
                          -- Robert Bolt, A Man for All Seasons


                          "It is only with the heart that one can see rightly; what is essential is invisible to the eye."
                          --Antoine de Saint-Exupery

                          Comment

                          • DillyBar
                            Junior Member
                            • Sep 2011
                            • 15

                            #1558

                            Comment

                            • DillyBar
                              Junior Member
                              • Sep 2011
                              • 15

                              #1559

                              Comment

                              • DillyBar
                                Junior Member
                                • Sep 2011
                                • 15

                                #1560

                                Comment

                                Working...