BYU vs. Utah threads

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • TripletDaddy
    sweet triple
    • Nov 2008
    • 58186

    #1516
    Bomber hats







    Fitter. Happier. More Productive.

    sigpic

    Comment

    • il Padrino Ute
      Junior Member
      • Nov 2008
      • 19161

      #1517
      Originally posted by TripletDaddy View Post
      Bomber hats





      Those are awesome.
      "Socialism is a philosophy of failure, the creed of ignorance and the gospel of envy; its inherent virtue is the equal sharing of misery." - Winston Churchill


      "I only know what I hear on the news." - Dear Leader

      Comment

      • Art Vandelay
        Striving for mediocrity
        • Jul 2009
        • 10516

        #1518
        Front row at the MC




        I was going to bag on the old guy for not wearing the school colors, but it appears he and Jimmer shop at the same place.

        Comment

        • TripletDaddy
          sweet triple
          • Nov 2008
          • 58186

          #1519
          Fitter. Happier. More Productive.

          sigpic

          Comment

          • TripletDaddy
            sweet triple
            • Nov 2008
            • 58186

            #1520
            Fitter. Happier. More Productive.

            sigpic

            Comment

            • TripletDaddy
              sweet triple
              • Nov 2008
              • 58186

              #1521
              Fitter. Happier. More Productive.

              sigpic

              Comment

              • il Padrino Ute
                Junior Member
                • Nov 2008
                • 19161

                #1522
                Originally posted by TripletDaddy View Post
                Now there just needs to be another quilt with "I oughtta....." on it and that would make for an awesome photo.
                "Socialism is a philosophy of failure, the creed of ignorance and the gospel of envy; its inherent virtue is the equal sharing of misery." - Winston Churchill


                "I only know what I hear on the news." - Dear Leader

                Comment

                • Scorcho
                  Junior Member
                  • Aug 2011
                  • 835

                  #1523
                  Originally posted by TripletDaddy View Post
                  dude in maroon shirt:

                  "hold on to those handles, cause whenever you have a lesbian thought I'm going to increase the voltage, would you like a piece of wood, so you don't bite through your tongue?"

                  Comment

                  • Scorcho
                    Junior Member
                    • Aug 2011
                    • 835

                    #1524



                    I'm blaming this one on high unexpected higher alcohol content of El Paso Beer

                    Can we have at least one bowl game, where someone doesn't get arrested?

                    Comment

                    • BigPiney
                      Huge Member
                      • Nov 2008
                      • 12366

                      #1525
                      Originally posted by Scorcho View Post



                      I'm blaming this one on high unexpected higher alcohol content of El Paso Beer

                      Can we have at least one bowl game, where someone doesn't get arrested?
                      That was actually nice of the deputy to carry his hat for him.

                      Comment

                      • BoylenOver
                        Junior Member
                        • Nov 2008
                        • 9146

                        #1526
                        "I don't know the origin of said bitch booming."-Art Vandelay
                        "Hot Lunch posted awhile back on this. He knows more than anyone except for maybe BO."-Seattle Ute

                        Comment

                        • BoylenOver
                          Junior Member
                          • Nov 2008
                          • 9146

                          #1527
                          "I don't know the origin of said bitch booming."-Art Vandelay
                          "Hot Lunch posted awhile back on this. He knows more than anyone except for maybe BO."-Seattle Ute

                          Comment

                          • BoylenOver
                            Junior Member
                            • Nov 2008
                            • 9146

                            #1528
                            "I don't know the origin of said bitch booming."-Art Vandelay
                            "Hot Lunch posted awhile back on this. He knows more than anyone except for maybe BO."-Seattle Ute

                            Comment

                            • BoylenOver
                              Junior Member
                              • Nov 2008
                              • 9146

                              #1529
                              "I don't know the origin of said bitch booming."-Art Vandelay
                              "Hot Lunch posted awhile back on this. He knows more than anyone except for maybe BO."-Seattle Ute

                              Comment

                              • TripletDaddy
                                sweet triple
                                • Nov 2008
                                • 58186

                                #1530
                                Originally posted by BoylenOver View Post
                                Originally posted by BoylenOver View Post
                                lol!

                                Fitter. Happier. More Productive.

                                sigpic

                                Comment

                                Working...