BYU vs. Utah threads

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • TripletDaddy
    sweet triple
    • Nov 2008
    • 58186

    #46
    Fitter. Happier. More Productive.

    sigpic

    Comment

    • TripletDaddy
      sweet triple
      • Nov 2008
      • 58186

      #47
      Fitter. Happier. More Productive.

      sigpic

      Comment

      • TripletDaddy
        sweet triple
        • Nov 2008
        • 58186

        #48
        Fitter. Happier. More Productive.

        sigpic

        Comment

        • BoylenOver
          Junior Member
          • Nov 2008
          • 9146

          #49
          "I don't know the origin of said bitch booming."-Art Vandelay
          "Hot Lunch posted awhile back on this. He knows more than anyone except for maybe BO."-Seattle Ute

          Comment

          • Jarid in Cedar
            CS Institutional Memory
            • Jun 2009
            • 13234

            #50
            This thread is like a DDD-Boylen throwdown ala Zoolander
            "The first thing I learned upon becoming a head coach after fifteen years as an assistant was the enormous difference between making a suggestion and making a decision."

            "They talk about the economy this year. Hey, my hairline is in recession, my waistline is in inflation. Altogether, I'm in a depression."

            "I like to bike. I could beat Lance Armstrong, only because he couldn't pass me if he was behind me."

            -Rick Majerus

            Comment

            • BoylenOver
              Junior Member
              • Nov 2008
              • 9146

              #51
              "I don't know the origin of said bitch booming."-Art Vandelay
              "Hot Lunch posted awhile back on this. He knows more than anyone except for maybe BO."-Seattle Ute

              Comment

              • BoylenOver
                Junior Member
                • Nov 2008
                • 9146

                #52
                "I don't know the origin of said bitch booming."-Art Vandelay
                "Hot Lunch posted awhile back on this. He knows more than anyone except for maybe BO."-Seattle Ute

                Comment

                • BoylenOver
                  Junior Member
                  • Nov 2008
                  • 9146

                  #53
                  Yes, Virginia, there is a Santa Claus

                  "I don't know the origin of said bitch booming."-Art Vandelay
                  "Hot Lunch posted awhile back on this. He knows more than anyone except for maybe BO."-Seattle Ute

                  Comment

                  • TripletDaddy
                    sweet triple
                    • Nov 2008
                    • 58186

                    #54
                    Fitter. Happier. More Productive.

                    sigpic

                    Comment

                    • Hot Lunch
                      Out of Office
                      • Nov 2008
                      • 7842

                      #55
                      Originally posted by Jarid in Cedar View Post
                      This thread is like a DDD-Boylen throwdown ala Zoolander
                      I am laughing so hard.
                      "Take it to the Bank"

                      Comment

                      • Hot Lunch
                        Out of Office
                        • Nov 2008
                        • 7842

                        #56
                        Originally posted by TripletDaddy View Post
                        lol. So this dude really nailed the "priceless" tag of that game with that sign.
                        "Take it to the Bank"

                        Comment

                        • TripletDaddy
                          sweet triple
                          • Nov 2008
                          • 58186

                          #57
                          Fitter. Happier. More Productive.

                          sigpic

                          Comment

                          • TripletDaddy
                            sweet triple
                            • Nov 2008
                            • 58186

                            #58
                            Originally posted by Hot Lunch View Post
                            lol. So this dude really nailed the "priceless" tag of that game with that sign.
                            I love that he has a raider cap on, as well.
                            Fitter. Happier. More Productive.

                            sigpic

                            Comment

                            • TripletDaddy
                              sweet triple
                              • Nov 2008
                              • 58186

                              #59
                              Fitter. Happier. More Productive.

                              sigpic

                              Comment

                              • TripletDaddy
                                sweet triple
                                • Nov 2008
                                • 58186

                                #60
                                Fitter. Happier. More Productive.

                                sigpic

                                Comment

                                Working...