Lakers

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • TripletDaddy
    sweet triple
    • Nov 2008
    • 58186

    #4906
    Going to the game tonight. If the turnout is anything like previous seasons, this should be another LAL home game.
    Fitter. Happier. More Productive.

    sigpic

    Comment

    • Flystripper
      Degenerate Gambler
      • Nov 2008
      • 14089

      #4907
      Originally posted by TripletDaddy View Post
      Going to the game tonight. If the turnout is anything like previous seasons, this should be another LAL home game.
      REPRESENT!
      Dyslexics are teople poo...

      Comment

      • TripletDaddy
        sweet triple
        • Nov 2008
        • 58186

        #4908
        Originally posted by Flystripper View Post
        REPRESENT!
        Battle gear:





        Fitter. Happier. More Productive.

        sigpic

        Comment

        • Flystripper
          Degenerate Gambler
          • Nov 2008
          • 14089

          #4909
          Originally posted by TripletDaddy View Post
          Battle gear:





          that jacket is soooooooooooo nice!
          Dyslexics are teople poo...

          Comment

          • Blueintheface
            Senior Member
            • Sep 2009
            • 15382

            #4910
            Originally posted by TripletDaddy View Post
            Going to the game tonight. If the turnout is anything like previous seasons, this should be another LAL home game.
            You'll also know what it feels like to be a minority if only for a few hours.
            "Either evolution or intelligent design can account for the athlete, but neither can account for the sports fan." - Robert Brault

            "Once I seen the trades go down and the other guys signed elsewhere," he said, "I knew it was my time now." - Derrick Favors

            Comment

            • Donuthole
              Official Outgayer
              • Nov 2008
              • 25266

              #4911
              Originally posted by Blueintheface View Post
              You'll also know what it feels like to be a minority if only for a few hours.
              lol
              Prepare to put mustard on those words, for you will soon be consuming them, along with this slice of humble pie that comes direct from the oven of shame set at gas mark “egg on your face”! -- Moss

              There's three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who's got the same first name as a city; and never go near a lady's got a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, everything else is cream cheese. --Coach Finstock

              Comment

              • Flystripper
                Degenerate Gambler
                • Nov 2008
                • 14089

                #4912
                Have I mentioned that this offense philosophy is the worst decision ever?
                Dyslexics are teople poo...

                Comment

                • The_Douger
                  Athletic Supporter
                  • Jun 2012
                  • 5413

                  #4913
                  I don't think it fits your personnel very well.

                  It doesn't help that Utah gets frothed at the mouth like wild dogs to play you.
                  Will donate kidney for B12 membership.

                  Comment

                  • TripletDaddy
                    sweet triple
                    • Nov 2008
                    • 58186

                    #4914


                    This team is terrible right now. We had nice seats though. Fifth row
                    Fitter. Happier. More Productive.

                    sigpic

                    Comment

                    • Surfah
                      Where's Wallace?
                      • Nov 2008
                      • 33726

                      #4915
                      Originally posted by TripletDaddy View Post


                      This team is terrible right now. We had nice seats though. Fifth row
                      One step closer. That's what I keep telling myself.
                      "Nobody listens to Turtle."
                      -Turtle
                      sigpic

                      Comment

                      • HuskyFreeNorthwest
                        Time to camp
                        • Nov 2008
                        • 26082

                        #4916
                        Originally posted by Surfah View Post
                        One step closer. That's what I keep telling myself.
                        I like your thinking, next game Triplet is on the fourth row!
                        Get confident, stupid
                        -landpoke

                        Comment

                        • Donuthole
                          Official Outgayer
                          • Nov 2008
                          • 25266

                          #4917
                          Originally posted by TripletDaddy View Post


                          This team is terrible right now. We had nice seats though. Fifth row
                          What was it like being a minority for a few hours?
                          Prepare to put mustard on those words, for you will soon be consuming them, along with this slice of humble pie that comes direct from the oven of shame set at gas mark “egg on your face”! -- Moss

                          There's three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who's got the same first name as a city; and never go near a lady's got a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, everything else is cream cheese. --Coach Finstock

                          Comment

                          • TripletDaddy
                            sweet triple
                            • Nov 2008
                            • 58186

                            #4918
                            Originally posted by Donuthole View Post
                            What was it like being a minority for a few hours?
                            It was nice. Because of my generational upbringing, I was compelled to take a bunch of free handouts and entitlements. I don't know any better. I hope The Douger doesn't mind.
                            Fitter. Happier. More Productive.

                            sigpic

                            Comment

                            • HBCoug
                              Peanut Gallery Asshat
                              • Dec 2008
                              • 2082

                              #4919
                              Originally posted by TripletDaddy View Post


                              This team is terrible right now. We had nice seats though. Fifth row
                              My highlights of the evening in no particular order:

                              1) Caramel Caribou ice cream (free, as DDD mentioned)

                              2) Being approached at the Crown Burger by a very witty Jazz fan and being asked, "do you know what kind of Laker is best?" ... "a Salt Laker." It was the first time I've seen DDD outmatched. He had no comeback.

                              3) Wondering how many guys in stake centers throughout America could stand there and knock down more wide open looks than Steve Blake. Sure, they'd get torched on the defensive end, but let's not pretend Blake guards anybody either.

                              4) Being heckled post game and told it was a long drive back to Los Angeles. I decided to stop at the point of the mountain instead. You know, to break up the trip into manageable chunks.

                              5) A Gordon Monson sighting! Let's just say I've already started looking for vests.

                              The Lakers are not good. Really good time at the game though.

                              Comment

                              • BGRTHNUMEGO
                                Junior Member
                                • May 2010
                                • 3670

                                #4920
                                Mike Brown fired.

                                Comment

                                Working...