Lakers

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • TripletDaddy
    sweet triple
    • Nov 2008
    • 58186

    #2146
    I knew it. Pow says Ow!



    http://www.latimes.com/sports/la-sp-...tory?track=rss



    how long do these things take? 6 weeks? are they recurring?
    Fitter. Happier. More Productive.

    sigpic

    Comment

    • HBCoug
      Peanut Gallery Asshat
      • Dec 2008
      • 2082

      #2147
      You want to hear something ironic? I had the brew, she had the chronic, the Lakers beat the SuperSonics errrr, the Thunder. Still...ironic nevertheless. I had a feeling this could be a trap game against an energetic and talented team on the road. I'll take an OT win without Pau. If the Bynum injuries have taught us anything other than Bynum should sit out all games against the Grizzlies, it's that the Lakers are never forthcoming with injuries. With Odom in the starting lineup, we get absolutely nothing from the bench.

      Comment

      • TripletDaddy
        sweet triple
        • Nov 2008
        • 58186

        #2148
        The flu is poo in OKC

        http://www.latimes.com/sports/la-sp-...0,584196.story

        A3za misses LA

        http://www.latimes.com/sports/la-sp-...,7857488.story

        Pow almost ready?

        http://www.latimes.com/sports/la-sp-...,5318740.story

        The Machine is scoring....with Maria Sharapova!

        http://www.latimes.com/sports/la-sp-...,1845333.story

        Fitter. Happier. More Productive.

        sigpic

        Comment

        • Surfah
          Where's Wallace?
          • Nov 2008
          • 33726

          #2149
          Originally posted by TripletDaddy View Post
          The Machine is scoring....with Maria Sharapova!

          http://www.latimes.com/sports/la-sp-...,1845333.story

          "Nobody listens to Turtle."
          -Turtle
          sigpic

          Comment

          • Flystripper
            Degenerate Gambler
            • Nov 2008
            • 14089

            #2150
            Awesome! She really likes her "machine"!
            Dyslexics are teople poo...

            Comment

            • falafel
              loves to talk on things
              • Mar 2009
              • 37987

              #2151
              Deron William > Derek Fisher.

              Ain't it like most people, I'm no different. We love to talk on things we don't know about.

              Dig your own grave, and save!

              "The only one of us who is so significant that Jeff owes us something simply because he decided to grace us with his presence is falafel." -- All-American

              "I know that you are one of the cool and 'edgy' BYU fans" -- Wally

              GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

              Comment

              • TripletDaddy
                sweet triple
                • Nov 2008
                • 58186

                #2152
                Deron: Derek, do you think I could ever win a championship ring like you? or do you think I'm stuck in Utah for the rest of my career?

                Fish:

                Fitter. Happier. More Productive.

                sigpic

                Comment

                • HuskyFreeNorthwest
                  Time to camp
                  • Nov 2008
                  • 26082

                  #2153
                  Deron: Let me tell you about a book that one of the fans here in Utah gave me. It has changed my life. Do you know where you came from? Why you are here? Or, where you are going?
                  Get confident, stupid
                  -landpoke

                  Comment

                  • falafel
                    loves to talk on things
                    • Mar 2009
                    • 37987

                    #2154
                    Deron: "Psssst! They're only keeping you around because they know you'll never take the spotlight off of Kobe. Nice Timberlands, btw."

                    Ain't it like most people, I'm no different. We love to talk on things we don't know about.

                    Dig your own grave, and save!

                    "The only one of us who is so significant that Jeff owes us something simply because he decided to grace us with his presence is falafel." -- All-American

                    "I know that you are one of the cool and 'edgy' BYU fans" -- Wally

                    GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

                    Comment

                    • TripletDaddy
                      sweet triple
                      • Nov 2008
                      • 58186

                      #2155
                      Deron: So, Mr Bryant, did you get my email about coming to the Lakers? Do you think you can put in a good word for me?

                      Kobe: NO!

                      Fitter. Happier. More Productive.

                      sigpic

                      Comment

                      • falafel
                        loves to talk on things
                        • Mar 2009
                        • 37987

                        #2156
                        Fish: "Oh! Uh, I'm sorry, there Deron. Its just that Coach wants me to play more defense, so I've really been focusing, you know, on that."

                        Ain't it like most people, I'm no different. We love to talk on things we don't know about.

                        Dig your own grave, and save!

                        "The only one of us who is so significant that Jeff owes us something simply because he decided to grace us with his presence is falafel." -- All-American

                        "I know that you are one of the cool and 'edgy' BYU fans" -- Wally

                        GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

                        Comment

                        • cougjunkie
                          *Banned*
                          • Nov 2008
                          • 23223

                          #2157
                          Kobe peeks back over his shoulder: "you are not fooling me, I still see the bald spot no matter how much spray hair you use"

                          *Banned*

                          Comment

                          • falafel
                            loves to talk on things
                            • Mar 2009
                            • 37987

                            #2158
                            Originally posted by cougjunkie View Post
                            Kobe peeks back over his shoulder: "you are not fooling me, I still see the bald spot no matter how much spray hair you use"

                            Deron: "Its called Great Looking Hair (GLH) and Ron Popeil is a personal friend of mine, so STUFF IT!"
                            Ain't it like most people, I'm no different. We love to talk on things we don't know about.

                            Dig your own grave, and save!

                            "The only one of us who is so significant that Jeff owes us something simply because he decided to grace us with his presence is falafel." -- All-American

                            "I know that you are one of the cool and 'edgy' BYU fans" -- Wally

                            GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

                            Comment

                            • TripletDaddy
                              sweet triple
                              • Nov 2008
                              • 58186

                              #2159
                              Speaking of defense....

                              Ariza to Boozer, Korver, and Milsap: Fish must have learned his defense while playing with you guys!

                              Fitter. Happier. More Productive.

                              sigpic

                              Comment

                              • falafel
                                loves to talk on things
                                • Mar 2009
                                • 37987

                                #2160
                                Originally posted by TripletDaddy View Post
                                Speaking of defense....

                                Ariza to Boozer, Korver, and Milsap: Fish must have learned his defense while playing with you guys!

                                You're probably right. Then Fish brought it back and taught it to the Lakers.



                                Don't miss the mid-air high five Deron's giving!
                                Ain't it like most people, I'm no different. We love to talk on things we don't know about.

                                Dig your own grave, and save!

                                "The only one of us who is so significant that Jeff owes us something simply because he decided to grace us with his presence is falafel." -- All-American

                                "I know that you are one of the cool and 'edgy' BYU fans" -- Wally

                                GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

                                Comment

                                Working...