No announcement yet.

NBA 2012-2013

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vujacic was impressive this year and appears to have a bright future. But I wonder if Orlando wants to change who they traded Dwight for. Wasn't the originally rumored package Brook Lopez, Humphries, Marshon Brooks, and a first round pick? It might've even been that pick that went to Portland to get Gerald Wallace.

@BeckleyMason

Impressive stats: Brook Lopez is leading the playoffs in block % and Off Rebound % while scoring 23.6/gm on .586 TS%.

Comment

• Originally posted by BGRTHNUMEGO View Post
      Vujacic was impressive this year and appears to have a bright future. But I wonder if Orlando wants to change who they traded Dwight for. Wasn't the originally rumored package Brook Lopez, Humphries, Marshon Brooks, and a first round pick? It might've even been that pick that went to Portland to get Gerald Wallace.
      A stat that you are missing is 50% chance that he is gay. This is common knowledge amongst the NBA inner circle of trust!
      I'm your huckleberry.

"I love pulling the bone. Really though, what guy doesn't?" - CJF

Comment

• Originally posted by FN Phat View Post
        A stat that you are missing is 50% chance that he is gay. This is common knowledge amongst the NBA inner circle of trust!
        My sources have said only 25% Brook is gay, 75% Robin is gay.
        *Banned*

Comment

• Originally posted by cougjunkie View Post
          With those first names, my money is on both of them being gay.
          Everything in life is an approximation.

http://twitter.com/CougarStats

Comment

• Originally posted by cougjunkie View Post
            Originally posted by Indy Coug View Post
            With those first names, my money is on both of them being gay.
            Names aside, the both write and draw comics and figurines. check mate.
            I'm your huckleberry.

Comment

• Originally posted by FN Phat View Post
              Names aside, the both write and draw comics and figurines. check mate.
              And they went to Stanford.
              "The first thing I learned upon becoming a head coach after fifteen years as an assistant was the enormous difference between making a suggestion and making a decision."

"They talk about the economy this year. Hey, my hairline is in recession, my waistline is in inflation. Altogether, I'm in a depression."

"I like to bike. I could beat Lance Armstrong, only because he couldn't pass me if he was behind me."

-Rick Majerus

Comment

• Originally posted by Jarid in Cedar View Post
                And they went to Stanford.
                Now we have come full circle!
                I'm your huckleberry.

Comment

• I can't believe Dre is playing meaningful minutes on a team at his age.

I'll never forget hanging with him one dat at Pineview Reservoir the summer before the draft, dude didnt even have money to buy a proper swim suit. He was wearing bball shorts from the warriors and a work out shirt from the Cavs, unreal.

Comment

• Originally posted by fusnik View Post
                    I can't believe Dre is playing meaningful minutes on a team at his age.

I'll never forget hanging with him one dat at Pineview Reservoir the summer before the draft, dude didnt even have money to buy a proper swim suit. He was wearing bball shorts from the warriors and a work out shirt from the Cavs, unreal.
                    And in about 36 hours from now he'll have as many playoff series victories as Jimmer.
                    "Either evolution or intelligent design can account for the athlete, but neither can account for the sports fan." - Robert Brault

"Once I seen the trades go down and the other guys signed elsewhere," he said, "I knew it was my time now." - Derrick Favors

Comment

• Originally posted by fusnik View Post
                      I can't believe Dre is playing meaningful minutes on a team at his age.

What's crazy to me is that he doesn't seem to be slowing down even a little bit. I haven't check the stats, but I have to think his season this year stacks up favorably with most of the seasons from his prime. He plays an old man's game effectively and looks like he could go til' he's 45.
                      I'm like LeBron James.
                      -mpfunk

Comment

• Gotta love Deron and Joe Johnson giving the ball up in crunch time to Blatche so he can create offense when the team has to have a bucket.
                        I'm like LeBron James.
                        -mpfunk

Comment

• Nobody seems to be able to win elimination games, regarding the team that's ahead. Should be a few game 7s.
                          Will donate kidney for B12 membership.

Comment

• Originally posted by smokymountainrain View Post
                            Gotta love Deron and Joe Johnson giving the ball up in crunch time to Blatche so he can create offense when the team has to have a bucket.
                            Yeah in a must win game, up one point, 20 seconds left, I can't believe the Nets throw the ball to a 69% free throw shooter in Blatche. Sure he hit the FTs but PJ Carlesimo is an idiot. This is professional basketball and you've got DWill and Joe Johnson who shoot over 80% and even Stackhouse on the bench who shoots well over 80% and it looks like almost a designed play for Blatche to get the ball?

Bogut playing great here. I'm happy for him.

Comment

• Iggy man crush still in full effect.

Comment

• Holy shit, the Warriors tried to give that game away. That was the ugliest playoff quarter I have ever seen.

Sent from my SGH-I777 using Tapatalk 2
                                "I don't mind giving the church 10% of my earnings, but 50% of my weekend mornings? Not as long as DirecTV NFL Sunday Ticket is around." - Daniel Tosh

Comment

Working...
                                X