The Official Jimmerphilia Thread

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • FN Phat
    I ♥ gateway sex
    • Feb 2009
    • 8691

    #1441
    That is bad ass, commando. The track was dope and I liked the touch of DAinge in the middle. I could watch Jimmer's crossover all day long.
    I'm your huckleberry.


    "I love pulling the bone. Really though, what guy doesn't?" - CJF

    Comment

    • Surfah
      Where's Wallace?
      • Nov 2008
      • 33726

      #1442
      Originally posted by Commando View Post
      yes they do.... indeed they do. Another Commando Joint, ya'll...

      Bad ass. I want this on a t-shirt.
      "Nobody listens to Turtle."
      -Turtle
      sigpic

      Comment

      • Surfah
        Where's Wallace?
        • Nov 2008
        • 33726

        #1443
        Anyone see the ND-Nova highlights last night on SC? They put a little graphic on the court showing "Jimmer Range" before showing one of Ben Hansborough's 3's.
        "Nobody listens to Turtle."
        -Turtle
        sigpic

        Comment

        • YOhio
          Hipster Mode
          • Nov 2008
          • 26165

          #1444
          Very nice work, Commando.

          Comment

          • kccougar
            9262
            • Nov 2008
            • 7020

            #1445
            Loved the Seinfeld moment stuck in there.
            "It's devastating, because we lost to a team that's not even in the Pac-12. To lose to Utah State is horrible." - John White IV

            Comment

            • oxcoug
              Dolphins Rape Hipsters
              • Dec 2009
              • 5309

              #1446
              Originally posted by Commando View Post
              Here's a little ditty I whipped up...

              [YOUTUBE]XtEYdm_ptes[/YOUTUBE]

              That's brilliant. Ridiculous. Love it. Just watched it three times. Best Jimmer reel edit I've seen yet.
              Ute-ī sunt fīmī differtī

              It can't all be wedding cake.

              Comment

              • Shaka
                Senior Member
                • Dec 2008
                • 10449

                #1447
                Excellent. Now resides on my Facebook wall. I hope my yewt friends are annoyed.

                Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk

                Comment

                • Katy Lied
                  Senior Member
                  • Dec 2008
                  • 9435

                  #1448
                  nice eye on the editing.

                  Comment

                  • Art Vandelay
                    Striving for mediocrity
                    • Jul 2009
                    • 10516

                    #1449
                    Commando with the 2011 sports post of the year. Jimmertastic job.

                    Comment

                    • Pheidippides
                      Liberal Feminazi
                      • Nov 2008
                      • 14759

                      #1450
                      Commando, that was the most ridiculously awesome sports montage I've ever seen. Bravo!
                      Awesomeness now has a name. Let me introduce myself.

                      Comment

                      • falafel
                        loves to talk on things
                        • Mar 2009
                        • 37975

                        #1451
                        Originally posted by Commando View Post
                        Here's a little ditty I whipped up...

                        [YOUTUBE]XtEYdm_ptes[/YOUTUBE]
                        That is sick. You've got some real skills Commando.
                        Ain't it like most people, I'm no different. We love to talk on things we don't know about.

                        Dig your own grave, and save!

                        "The only one of us who is so significant that Jeff owes us something simply because he decided to grace us with his presence is falafel." -- All-American

                        "I know that you are one of the cool and 'edgy' BYU fans" -- Wally

                        GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

                        Comment

                        • happyone
                          Board Bookworm
                          • Mar 2009
                          • 5398

                          #1452
                          Commando,

                          You have more talent in your little finger than I have in my whole body - that was excellant!

                          I may be small, but I'm slow.

                          A veteran - whether active duty, retired, or national guard or reserve is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to, "The United States of America ", for an amount of "up to and including my life - it's an honor."

                          Comment

                          • LiveCoug
                            LA Ute loves me
                            • Nov 2008
                            • 18488

                            #1453
                            Jimmer porn. That was rad.

                            Comment

                            • Jarid in Cedar
                              CS Institutional Memory
                              • Jun 2009
                              • 13234

                              #1454
                              Originally posted by LiveCoug View Post
                              Jimmer porn. That was rad.
                              Wait until sister Beck gets wind of this
                              "The first thing I learned upon becoming a head coach after fifteen years as an assistant was the enormous difference between making a suggestion and making a decision."

                              "They talk about the economy this year. Hey, my hairline is in recession, my waistline is in inflation. Altogether, I'm in a depression."

                              "I like to bike. I could beat Lance Armstrong, only because he couldn't pass me if he was behind me."

                              -Rick Majerus

                              Comment

                              • Jeff Lebowski
                                Corporate lackey for Jesus
                                • Nov 2008
                                • 69687

                                #1455
                                Definitely felt the spirit on that one.
                                "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
                                "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
                                "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

                                Comment

                                Working...