The Official Jimmerphilia Thread

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • EuropeanFootballMale
    Karate/Friendship Master
    • Aug 2010
    • 1339

    #2761
    Jimmer got the start tonight according to ESPN

    Comment

    • smokymountainrain
      Impressive Member
      • Nov 2008
      • 22593

      #2762
      Originally posted by EuropeanFootballMale View Post
      Jimmer got the start tonight according to ESPN
      He didn't.
      I'm like LeBron James.
      -mpfunk

      Comment

      • Surfah
        Where's Wallace?
        • Nov 2008
        • 33726

        #2763
        Originally posted by EuropeanFootballMale View Post
        Jimmer got the start tonight according to ESPN
        He didn't come in until the last minute of the 1st quarter I believe.
        "Nobody listens to Turtle."
        -Turtle
        sigpic

        Comment

        • EuropeanFootballMale
          Karate/Friendship Master
          • Aug 2010
          • 1339

          #2764
          Originally posted by smokymountainrain View Post
          He didn't.
          Darn. Stupid ESPN.

          Comment

          • MarkGrace
            Grooveshark dick tease
            • Dec 2008
            • 31546

            #2765
            Kings with the big comeback.
            So Russell...what do you love about music? To begin with, everything.

            Comment

            • MarkGrace
              Grooveshark dick tease
              • Dec 2008
              • 31546

              #2766
              Jimmer just said "we have a foul to give." Every other guy in the huddle was wondering what the hell he was talking about.
              So Russell...what do you love about music? To begin with, everything.

              Comment

              • EuropeanFootballMale
                Karate/Friendship Master
                • Aug 2010
                • 1339

                #2767
                Originally posted by EuropeanFootballMale View Post
                Darn. Stupid ESPN.
                He was on the floor at the end at least. Kings win!

                Comment

                • RobinFinderson
                  Banned
                  • Nov 2008
                  • 10548

                  #2768
                  lol! Jimmermania is going to take over this board.

                  Comment

                  • Jacob
                    Junior Member
                    • Oct 2009
                    • 6801

                    #2769
                    Originally posted by RobinFinderson View Post
                    lol! Jimmermania is going to take over this board.
                    It will be interesting to see the Jimmer contingent when he comes to Utah to play the Jazz.

                    Comment

                    • cougjunkie
                      *Banned*
                      • Nov 2008
                      • 23223

                      #2770
                      Jimmer only gets about 8 minutes tonight. I forgot Keith Smart plays his starting guards 40 minutes a night. He took two shots and had some nice passes for easy layups that guys missed or were fouled.
                      *Banned*

                      Comment

                      • Blueintheface
                        Senior Member
                        • Sep 2009
                        • 15382

                        #2771
                        Originally posted by cougjunkie View Post
                        Jimmer only gets about 8 minutes tonight. I forgot Keith Smart plays his starting guards 40 minutes a night. He took two shots and had some nice passes for easy layups that guys missed or were fouled.
                        I must have caught the only few minutes he played(I'm going to miss this free League Pass). He made a great running layup and made a few great passes that of course his teammates mostly missed. He even Had Bill Walton wondering why he wasn't getting more shot attempts. Bill must pretend to not know he plays on a team where defense and passing are foreign concepts.
                        "Either evolution or intelligent design can account for the athlete, but neither can account for the sports fan." - Robert Brault

                        "Once I seen the trades go down and the other guys signed elsewhere," he said, "I knew it was my time now." - Derrick Favors

                        Comment

                        • DU Ute
                          RIP CUF
                          • Dec 2008
                          • 7393

                          #2772
                          Originally posted by Blueintheface View Post
                          Bill must pretend to not know he plays on a team where defense and passing are foreign concepts.
                          I always get a kick out of all you guys lamenting Jimmer being stuck on a team full of ball hogs who play no defense. Now maybe Jimmer knows what it was like for his teammates to play with him at BYU.
                          "In conclusion, let me give a shout-out to dirty sex. What a great thing it is" - Northwestcoug
                          "And you people wonder why you've had extermination orders issued against you." - landpoke
                          "Can't . . . let . . . foolish statements . . . by . . . BYU fans . . . go . . . unanswered . . . ." - LA Ute

                          Comment

                          • Pelado
                            Bald not naked
                            • Sep 2010
                            • 21139

                            #2773
                            Originally posted by DU Ute View Post
                            I always get a kick out of all you guys lamenting Jimmer being stuck on a team full of ball hogs who play no defense. Now maybe Jimmer knows what it was like for his teammates to play with him at BYU.
                            It's different. Jimmer's BYU teams won.
                            "I think it was King Benjamin who said 'you sorry ass shitbags who have no skills that the market values also have an obligation to have the attitude that if one day you do in fact win the PowerBall Lottery that you will then impart of your substance to those without.'"
                            - Goatnapper'96

                            Comment

                            • EuropeanFootballMale
                              Karate/Friendship Master
                              • Aug 2010
                              • 1339

                              #2774
                              Originally posted by DU Ute View Post
                              I always get a kick out of all you guys lamenting Jimmer being stuck on a team full of ball hogs who play no defense. Now maybe Jimmer knows what it was like for his teammates to play with him at BYU.
                              I don't lament for Jimmer's sake. He's got 5 million reasons to not care. It's the only thing that makes me care even a little bit about the NBA so I'd like to see him play.

                              Comment

                              • DU Ute
                                RIP CUF
                                • Dec 2008
                                • 7393

                                #2775
                                Originally posted by Pelado View Post
                                It's different. Jimmer's BYU teams won.
                                I guess. If you consider getting knocked out of the round of 16 winning.
                                "In conclusion, let me give a shout-out to dirty sex. What a great thing it is" - Northwestcoug
                                "And you people wonder why you've had extermination orders issued against you." - landpoke
                                "Can't . . . let . . . foolish statements . . . by . . . BYU fans . . . go . . . unanswered . . . ." - LA Ute

                                Comment

                                Working...