The Official Jimmerphilia Thread

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • UtahDan
    *
    • Nov 2008
    • 14496

    #2266
    Originally posted by myboynoah View Post
    What are you talking about?!?!?!?
    I thought Jimmer went to the Bucks. I was wrong.

    Comment

    • Commando
      Explosivo
      • Feb 2009
      • 20748

      #2267
      I couldn't be more disappointed if he hadn't been drafted at all.
      "I'm anti, can't no government handle a commando / Your man don't want it, Trump's a bitch! I'll make his whole brand go under,"

      Comment

      • Guest

        #2268
        JIMMER!!!

        Comment

        • Guest

          #2269
          Hopefully he fares better than the last pasty point guard the Kings drafted.

          Comment

          • Surfah
            Where's Wallace?
            • Nov 2008
            • 33726

            #2270
            This was a good fit for the Kings. With Beno gone he'll likely start from day 1. With he and Evans in the backcourt (I suppose Thornton too) and Cousins this could be a fun team to watch.
            "Nobody listens to Turtle."
            -Turtle
            sigpic

            Comment

            • myboynoah
              Senior Member
              • Nov 2008
              • 21719

              #2271
              Originally posted by UtahDan View Post
              I thought Jimmer went to the Bucks. I was wrong.
              Too bad. Had Milwaukee offered up Bogut in that deal, then we could have come together. Stupid Milwaukee.
              Give 'em Hell, Cougars!!!

              For all this His anger is not turned away, but His hand is stretched out still.

              Not long ago an obituary appeared in the Salt Lake Tribune that said the recently departed had "died doing what he enjoyed most—watching BYU lose."

              Comment

              • SteelBlue
                Senior Member
                • Nov 2008
                • 8189

                #2272
                Sactown rejoicing over Jimmer (albeit in a font from 1995):


                Comment

                • Surfah
                  Where's Wallace?
                  • Nov 2008
                  • 33726

                  #2273
                  Pretty good article about Jimmer hopefully busting the racial code that permeates in the NBA.

                  "Nobody listens to Turtle."
                  -Turtle
                  sigpic

                  Comment

                  • bluegoose
                    7th round draft pick
                    • Nov 2008
                    • 4121

                    #2274
                    Jimmer up for an ESPY for best college male athlete.

                    Vote early and vote often.

                    Comment

                    • Blueintheface
                      Senior Member
                      • Sep 2009
                      • 15382

                      #2275
                      Originally posted by bluegoose View Post
                      Jimmer up for an ESPY for best college male athlete.

                      Vote early and vote often.

                      http://espn.go.com/espys/#!/voting/
                      And if you didn't vote for Kemba in the other one...

                      than that is your choice.
                      "Either evolution or intelligent design can account for the athlete, but neither can account for the sports fan." - Robert Brault

                      "Once I seen the trades go down and the other guys signed elsewhere," he said, "I knew it was my time now." - Derrick Favors

                      Comment

                      • TripletDaddy
                        sweet triple
                        • Nov 2008
                        • 58186

                        #2276
                        Originally posted by bluegoose View Post
                        Jimmer up for an ESPY for best college male athlete.

                        Vote early and vote often.

                        http://espn.go.com/espys/#!/voting/
                        I don't remember Andre Miller being up for an ESPY for best college male athlete.
                        Fitter. Happier. More Productive.

                        sigpic

                        Comment

                        • Coach McGuirk
                          1
                          • Nov 2008
                          • 12109

                          #2277
                          Best Bowler? Best WNBA player? ESPY doesn't mean much it would seem.

                          Comment

                          • bluegoose
                            7th round draft pick
                            • Nov 2008
                            • 4121

                            #2278
                            Originally posted by Coach McGuirk View Post
                            Best Bowler? Best WNBA player? ESPY doesn't mean much it would seem.
                            I tried to skip half of those questions, but it wouldn't let me complete the survey without and answer for all of the categories.

                            I think I voted for that one guy as the best jockey of the year.

                            Comment

                            • Joe Public
                              8.1 YPC
                              • Apr 2011
                              • 8524

                              #2279
                              Originally posted by RedSox View Post
                              Although he had a baggy shirt on, did he look noticeably bigger to you guys in the video?

                              he looks stacked.
                              Originally posted by falafel View Post
                              That's a term I would normally reserve for women.
                              Originally posted by RedSox View Post
                              I've never heard it used in reference to a woman, but for clarity's sake, he looks well endowed.
                              Somewhere in the world, Young MC is shaking his head in disappointment.
                              "What are you prepared to do?" - Jimmy Malone

                              "What choice?" - Abe Petrovsky

                              Comment

                              • Commando
                                Explosivo
                                • Feb 2009
                                • 20748

                                #2280
                                Originally posted by Joe Public View Post
                                Somewhere in the world, Young MC is shaking his head in disappointment.
                                "I'm anti, can't no government handle a commando / Your man don't want it, Trump's a bitch! I'll make his whole brand go under,"

                                Comment

                                Working...