NBA 2010-11

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • MarkGrace
    Grooveshark dick tease
    • Dec 2008
    • 31546

    #46
    Originally posted by camleish View Post
    Excluding rondo from discussions of the best pg in the league is a mistake
    Will one of you Laker fans loan camleish your tapes from the '10 Finals? TIA.
    So Russell...what do you love about music? To begin with, everything.

    Comment

    • cougjunkie
      *Banned*
      • Nov 2008
      • 23223

      #47
      Lebron took over in the 3rd scoring or assisting on the Heats last 14 baskets.

      They are now within 6.
      *Banned*

      Comment

      • scottie
        Junior Member
        • Nov 2008
        • 5247

        #48
        Wow, the Mailman endorsing Sketchers.

        Comment

        • Surfah
          Where's Wallace?
          • Nov 2008
          • 33726

          #49
          Originally posted by scottie View Post
          Wow, the Mailman endorsing Sketchers.
          And so does Captain?
          "Nobody listens to Turtle."
          -Turtle
          sigpic

          Comment

          • DrumNFeather
            Invisible Swordsman
            • Nov 2008
            • 8854

            #50
            The benches for both of these teams reflect a who's who of washed up NBA players. It'll be fun to watch them all deteriorate over the season. I'm looking at you, Zildrunus.
            "They're good. They've always been good" - David Shaw.

            Well, because he thought it was good sport. Because some men aren't looking for anything logical, like money. They can't be bought, bullied, reasoned, or negotiated with. Some men just want to watch the world burn.

            Comment

            • Surfah
              Where's Wallace?
              • Nov 2008
              • 33726

              #51
              Overrated chants.
              "Nobody listens to Turtle."
              -Turtle
              sigpic

              Comment

              • scottie
                Junior Member
                • Nov 2008
                • 5247

                #52
                Originally posted by Surfah View Post
                Overrated chants.
                Pretty damned funny.

                Comment

                • Surfah
                  Where's Wallace?
                  • Nov 2008
                  • 33726

                  #53
                  Originally posted by scottie View Post
                  Pretty damned funny.
                  It's pretty funny how Bron is getting booed every time he touches the ball. And this is in Boston. I cannot wait until that date with the Cavs in Cleveland. They're going to boo the roof off.
                  "Nobody listens to Turtle."
                  -Turtle
                  sigpic

                  Comment

                  • HuskyFreeNorthwest
                    Time to camp
                    • Nov 2008
                    • 26082

                    #54
                    Originally posted by TripletDaddy View Post
                    So like I was saying, Boston is going to be tough in the finals. Should be a fun rematch.
                    I don't think Boston has faced the Jazz in the NBA Finals, so it would be a fun match but not a rematch.

                    Believe it or not Celtic Pride was not a documentary.
                    Get confident, stupid
                    -landpoke

                    Comment

                    • Surfah
                      Where's Wallace?
                      • Nov 2008
                      • 33726

                      #55
                      This is the coolest ring ceremony I have ever seen. I love each player introducing the next. Awesome.
                      "Nobody listens to Turtle."
                      -Turtle
                      sigpic

                      Comment

                      • Surfah
                        Where's Wallace?
                        • Nov 2008
                        • 33726

                        #56
                        Also rad, those warmups with the banners on the back.
                        "Nobody listens to Turtle."
                        -Turtle
                        sigpic

                        Comment

                        • DrumNFeather
                          Invisible Swordsman
                          • Nov 2008
                          • 8854

                          #57
                          Originally posted by Surfah View Post
                          Also rad, those warmups with the banners on the back.
                          Yeah those warm ups are pretty snazy. I dig 'em.
                          "They're good. They've always been good" - David Shaw.

                          Well, because he thought it was good sport. Because some men aren't looking for anything logical, like money. They can't be bought, bullied, reasoned, or negotiated with. Some men just want to watch the world burn.

                          Comment

                          • TripletDaddy
                            sweet triple
                            • Nov 2008
                            • 58186

                            #58
                            What an emotional ring ceremony. I'm sure there isn't a dry eye watching this anywhere, live or on tv.

                            I don't know what I enjoy more. That the lakers are raising another banner or that these prolonged celebrations are enraging jazz fans.

                            Ps Jeanie is pretty hot for being in her late 40s.
                            Fitter. Happier. More Productive.

                            sigpic

                            Comment

                            • cougjunkie
                              *Banned*
                              • Nov 2008
                              • 23223

                              #59
                              Ron-Ron predicting another title already. "2010 and 2011 champions"
                              *Banned*

                              Comment

                              • CJF
                                Senior Member
                                • Nov 2008
                                • 8497

                                #60
                                Originally posted by TripletDaddy View Post
                                What an emotional ring ceremony. I'm sure there isn't a dry eye watching this anywhere, live or on tv.

                                I don't know what I enjoy more. That the lakers are raising another banner or that these prolonged celebrations are enraging jazz fans.

                                Ps Jeanie is pretty hot for being in her late 40s.
                                You cried? What a wimp!
                                A man who views the world the same at fifty as he did at twenty has wasted thirty years of his life. - Mohammad Ali

                                Comment

                                Working...