• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by MarkGrace View Post
    Dude was a phenomenal passer. Assist ratios with the Jazz:

By comparison, Ronnie Brewer with the Jazz:

CJ Miles:

Horny's passing would blow away everyone on the current roster save Deron (including AK, who is a very good passer).
    I needed to get called on that. Horny was indeed an excellent passer. I believe he had some seasons with the Suns in which he averaged 7-8 assists per.
    I'm like LeBron James.
    -mpfunk

Comment

• Price starting at the 2 tonight. Just another reason to be excited about the upcoming season!
      So Russell...what do you love about music? To begin with, everything.

Comment

• Maynor continues to play well. I wouldn't be surprised at all to see him take the backup role from Price sooner rather than later.

Comment

• Matthews seems to be playing well too.. I'm guessing he makes the squad.

Comment

Maynor continues to play well. I wouldn't be surprised at all to see him take the backup role from Price sooner rather than later.
            Oh, please make it sooner. Price is not a point guard.

Comment

• Originally posted by LiveCoug View Post
              Matthews seems to be playing well too.. I'm guessing he makes the squad.
              I agree. It will be interesting to see what happens with the roster given Harps health and now CJ out for a while. I think Matthews is almost a lock to make the team.

On a side note, Morris Almond has done nothing with Orlando this summer. I doubt he makes an NBA team this year.

Comment

Maynor continues to play well. I wouldn't be surprised at all to see him take the backup role from Price sooner rather than later.
                Maynor being able to shoulder some of the load from Williams will be a huge boost for tha Jazz. If Williams can be a bit fresher then that should give him a little more gas toward the end of the year. And if I no longer worry about leads disappearing when Williams leaves, I'm all for it.

Comment

• Maynor is going to be tough to keep off the floor. Not a great shooting night, but he's doing a lot of nice things.

Comment

Maynor is going to be tough to keep off the floor. Not a great shooting night, but he's doing a lot of nice things.
                    I am still just really excited that the Jazz picked a PG in the first round.

From the updates ESPN was texting me it seemed like Blake Griffin had a pretty good game.
                    Get confident, stupid
                    -landpoke

Comment

• Originally posted by HuskyFreeNorthwest View Post
                      I am still just really excited that the Jazz picked a PG in the first round.

From the updates ESPN was texting me it seemed like Blake Griffin had a pretty good game.
                      If he was up against Boozer of course he would have a great game.

Comment

• Deron Williams and Dwight Schrute do an NBA promo:

http://www.ksl.com/index.php?nid=304&sid=8361104

Pretty Funny.
                        *Banned*

Comment

• Originally posted by cougjunkie View Post
                          Deron Williams and Dwight Schrute do an NBA promo:

http://www.ksl.com/index.php?nid=304&sid=8361104

Pretty Funny.
                          DWill looked as into that interview as Bronco does most of the time.
                          Get confident, stupid
                          -landpoke

Comment

• Give Larry the rock, guys.

From TrueHoop: "On a more positive note, Larry Hughes of the Knicks hit a jump shot with 8:30 remaining to snap his 0-for-18 slump to start the preseason. Hughes finished 1-for-3, upping his accuracy rate to 5 percent in New York's five exhibition games." That's the Big Shot Larry we know and loath.
                            Here's hoping Coach D'Antoni gives Hughes a green light on shooting this season.

Comment

• Originally posted by JohnnyLingo View Post
                              Give Larry the rock, guys.

Here's hoping Coach D'Antoni gives Hughes a green light on shooting this season.
                              Sweet. Looks good for the Jazz getting the Knicks pick this year. Top 5 baby!!!

Comment

• Maynor continues to do nice things on the floor. I think he's got the backup position more or less locked up.

Comment

Working...
                                X