"You Gotta Love It Baby" Official Jazz thread

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Sizzle
    #ThisIsY
    • Nov 2008
    • 9004

    #4591
    Originally posted by Coastal Ute View Post
    It literally took me a couple of minutes to realize that Milsap had 46 points. No joke. I really thought it was an error. 2 three pointers in a row? WTF. Bummed I missed this one.
    Three actually. 11 points in the last 30 seconds. Three 3s and a last second putback to send it to overtime.

    Comment

    • Sizzle
      #ThisIsY
      • Nov 2008
      • 9004

      #4592
      Originally posted by LiveCoug View Post
      So, had Lebron James done what Millsap did (11 points on 3 threes and a putback two at the buzzer all in 28 seconds), where would he have landed on Sportscenters top 10? Millsap got number 5. That's crazy.
      Saw that with Wades dunk at three or four. Puhleese. Reminds me of the Jazz Warriors series. Sure B Dizzle had the dunk on AK but the Jazz owned the rest of the series.

      Comment

      • DapperDan
        Whut?
        • Mar 2010
        • 1132

        #4593
        Originally posted by LiveCoug View Post
        So, had Lebron James done what Millsap did (11 points on 3 threes and a putback two at the buzzer all in 28 seconds), where would he have landed on Sportscenters top 10? Millsap got number 5. That's crazy.
        Typical ESPN. Here look at all these Miami Wade and LeBron highlights and oh, btw the Jazz came back and won in dramatic fashion.

        Comment

        • Commando
          Explosivo
          • Feb 2009
          • 20748

          #4594
          I don't like LeBron. I have no idea why, but just watching the game last night a disdain manifested that came out of nowhere. He is so overhyped. For a superstar, he sure plays like a pussy. Imagine if Jordan had his body. Nuff said.

          On another note, I do miss Matthews, but SUCK IT PORTLAND!
          "I'm anti, can't no government handle a commando / Your man don't want it, Trump's a bitch! I'll make his whole brand go under,"

          Comment

          • Coastal Ute
            Monkey Feelings
            • Nov 2009
            • 613

            #4595
            Originally posted by DapperDan View Post
            Typical ESPN. Here look at all these Miami Wade and LeBron highlights and oh, btw the Jazz came back and won in dramatic fashion.
            Yeah, sounds about right for ESPN.

            Does anyone have a copy of this or know where I can get one, even if it's a torrent? I was at work and missed it completely.
            "75-10 the last two games? Is my math right? It's enough to make me reconsider my embrace of science over Christianity."--SU

            "Gentlemen, it is better to have died a small boy than to have fumbled this football."
            -John Heisman

            Comment

            • Coastal Ute
              Monkey Feelings
              • Nov 2009
              • 613

              #4596
              Originally posted by Commando View Post
              I don't like LeBron. I have no idea why, but just watching the game last night a disdain manifested that came out of nowhere. He is so overhyped. For a superstar, he sure plays like a pussy. Imagine if Jordan had his body. Nuff said.

              On another note, I do miss Matthews, but SUCK IT PORTLAND!
              I'll give you some ideas.

              1. He's a pretentious douche
              2. His ESPN press conference to announce his "big decision"
              3. Him talking about how much he'd love to play in a different city come 2010 several years BEFORE 2010
              4. He's a pretentious douche
              "75-10 the last two games? Is my math right? It's enough to make me reconsider my embrace of science over Christianity."--SU

              "Gentlemen, it is better to have died a small boy than to have fumbled this football."
              -John Heisman

              Comment

              • Commando
                Explosivo
                • Feb 2009
                • 20748

                #4597
                Originally posted by Coastal Ute View Post
                I'll give you some ideas.

                1. He's a pretentious douche
                2. His ESPN press conference to announce his "big decision"
                3. Him talking about how much he'd love to play in a different city come 2010 several years BEFORE 2010
                4. He's a pretentious douche
                That may be, but I was fairly neutral on LeBron as far as his off-court antics go. I certainly don't think he deserves a title if Malone and Stockton didn't get a title, and Malone's douchity was only fully manifest when he went to L.A. and it still pales in comparison to LeBron's douchedom.

                That having been said, I think I more just agree w/ Fess who basically said the smugness of Miami pissed him off.
                "I'm anti, can't no government handle a commando / Your man don't want it, Trump's a bitch! I'll make his whole brand go under,"

                Comment

                • TheBYUGuy
                  Friend of Rodin
                  • Sep 2009
                  • 1442

                  #4598
                  Originally posted by TripletDaddy View Post
                  Tough roadie for the Jass. MIA and ORL back to back. Ouch.

                  Is there any hope of beating Miami? I think there is, but it will require a lot of hustle and banging. Bosh is soft and has been abused on the boards in both losses. He had 5 rebounds the other night against EmOk. Time for Millsap to open up a can on Bosh.
                  Also, MIA has trouble with these elite PGs..Rondo and CP3 had a field day. No reason Darren can't have similar success.
                  Thanks for the good karma.

                  Comment

                  • Blueintheface
                    Senior Member
                    • Sep 2009
                    • 15382

                    #4599
                    Paul just scored again.
                    "Either evolution or intelligent design can account for the athlete, but neither can account for the sports fan." - Robert Brault

                    "Once I seen the trades go down and the other guys signed elsewhere," he said, "I knew it was my time now." - Derrick Favors

                    Comment

                    • Blueintheface
                      Senior Member
                      • Sep 2009
                      • 15382

                      #4600
                      Jazz have a reverse game of last night. I think they come out with energy, but pass-out in the 2nd half. Tough back-to-back. A win tonight would be epic though. Jefferson would need to have a monster game.
                      "Either evolution or intelligent design can account for the athlete, but neither can account for the sports fan." - Robert Brault

                      "Once I seen the trades go down and the other guys signed elsewhere," he said, "I knew it was my time now." - Derrick Favors

                      Comment

                      • MarkGrace
                        Grooveshark dick tease
                        • Dec 2008
                        • 31546

                        #4601
                        Can't imagine them having much energy in the 2nd half of this thing.
                        So Russell...what do you love about music? To begin with, everything.

                        Comment

                        • Mormon Red Death
                          BYU Delenda Est
                          • Nov 2008
                          • 8077

                          #4602
                          All the squeaking of shoes on the floor is driving me crazy

                          Sent from my T-Mobile myTouch 3G Slide using Tapatalk
                          "Be a philosopher. A man can compromise to gain a point. It has become apparent that a man can, within limits, follow his inclinations within the arms of the Church if he does so discreetly." - The Walking Drum

                          "And here’s what life comes down to—not how many years you live, but how many of those years are filled with bullshit that doesn’t amount to anything to satisfy the requirements of some dickhead you’ll never get the pleasure of punching in the face." – Adam Carolla

                          Comment

                          • MarkGrace
                            Grooveshark dick tease
                            • Dec 2008
                            • 31546

                            #4603
                            Both teams under 40% from the floor right now. Ugly.
                            So Russell...what do you love about music? To begin with, everything.

                            Comment

                            • LiveCoug
                              LA Ute loves me
                              • Nov 2008
                              • 18489

                              #4604
                              I have this feeling that the Jazz aren't going to pull of a miracle comeback tonight.

                              Comment

                              • LiveCoug
                                LA Ute loves me
                                • Nov 2008
                                • 18489

                                #4605
                                Originally posted by LiveCoug View Post
                                I have this feeling that the Jazz aren't going to pull of a miracle comeback tonight.
                                Hmm... Maybe I spoke too soon.

                                Comment

                                Working...