"You Gotta Love It Baby" Official Jazz thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by scottie View Post
    Bruised left elbow is all I've read so far.
    A bruise is basically just like a tat, DWill plays even better against the Fakers.

It is much better that the Jazz got the old, out of form, tired and injury riddled Kobe, disinterested Lakers. Than the upstart, energetic, young, rested and eager Thunder.
    Get confident, stupid
    -landpoke

Comment

• Originally posted by HuskyFreeNorthwest View Post
      It is much better that the Jazz got the old, out of form, tired and injury riddled Kobe, disinterested Lakers. Than the upstart, energetic, young, rested and eager Thunder.

As homer as that statement sounds at first blush, I really agree. We've had about equal trouble with both. If we contain Gasol, we win going away.
      "I'm anti, can't no government handle a commando / Your man don't want it, Trump's a bitch! I'll make his whole brand go under,"

Comment

• Jazz have made it out of the first round 3 of the last 4 years and have never had homecourt.

Kind of crazy when you consider the general inability of guys like TMac (never been out of the 1st) and teams like Denver (once in 8 years) and Dallas (once in the last 4) to get out of the first round.
        So Russell...what do you love about music? To begin with, everything.

Comment

• Originally posted by MarkGrace View Post
          Jazz have made it out of the first round 3 of the last 4 years and have never had homecourt.

Kind of crazy when you consider the general inability of guys like TMac (never been out of the 1st) and teams like Denver (once in 8 years) and Dallas (once in the last 4) to get out of the first round.
          Maybe our coach isn't as awful as some Jazz fans believe.
          Get confident, stupid
          -landpoke

Comment

• AK hopes for game 3 return: [ame="http://sports.espn.go.com/nba/news/story?id=5154229"]Andrei Kirilenko hopes to return to Utah Jazz by Game 3 - ESPN[/ame]

Why couldn't he just be like Boozer and not try and come back until healthy? That way we'd have him back already. Same goes for Okur (though in the end I'm fine playing w/o him).
            So Russell...what do you love about music? To begin with, everything.

Comment

• Originally posted by Commando View Post
              As homer as that statement sounds at first blush, I really agree. We've had about equal trouble with both. If we contain Gasol, we win going away.
              Good luck.

Comment

• Originally posted by New Mexican Disaster View Post
                Good luck.
                Thanks!
                Prepare to put mustard on those words, for you will soon be consuming them, along with this slice of humble pie that comes direct from the oven of shame set at gas mark “egg on your face”! -- Moss

There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese. --Coach Finstock

Comment

• Originally posted by Commando View Post
                  "Nobody listens to Turtle."
                  -Turtle
                  sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Surfah View Post
                    I think you mean :nervous rofl:, even though there's not a smiley for that.

It's ok, though. I realize that, as Laker fans, you are obligated to pretend like everything is peachy, even when it's not.
                    Prepare to put mustard on those words, for you will soon be consuming them, along with this slice of humble pie that comes direct from the oven of shame set at gas mark “egg on your face”! -- Moss

There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese. --Coach Finstock

Comment

• Originally posted by Surfah View Post
                      Its an it/then conditional statement.
                      Ain't it like most people, I'm no different. We love to talk on things we don't know about.

"The only one of us who is so significant that Jeff owes us something simply because he decided to grace us with his presence is falafel." -- All-American

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

• honestly, how can you root for the lakers? it's not like it's ever hard to be a lakers fan, none of your players have one endearing quality, and your coach is an overrated dick who's coached two of the greatest players of all time, and had maybe the best supporting casts ever.
                        Te Occidere Possunt Sed Te Edere Non Possunt Nefas Est.

Comment

• Originally posted by camleish View Post
                          honestly, how can you root for the lakers? it's not like it's ever hard to be a lakers fan, none of your players have one endearing quality, and your coach is an overrated dick who's coached two of the greatest players of all time, and had maybe the best supporting casts ever.
                          Ad hominems probably aren't the best way to convince Laker fans of the error of his ways. Just a guess.

Also, I find a number of the Laker players to have endearing qualities. They are qualities that would quickly endear me to them were they on the team I cheer for.

Comment

honestly, how can you root for the lakers? it's not like it's ever hard to be a lakers fan, none of your players have one endearing quality, and your coach is an overrated dick who's coached two of the greatest players of all time, and had maybe the best supporting casts ever.
                            I don't know about that -- Adam Morrison seems like a decent guy.

Comment

• Originally posted by Donuthole View Post
                              I think you mean :nervous rofl:, even though there's not a smiley for that.

It's ok, though. I realize that, as Laker fans, you are obligated to pretend like everything is peachy, even when it's not.
                              We're not 100% and I am not even sure the Lakers are as good as they were last year. But the Lakers might as well start prepping for San Antonio. No serious Jazz fan can think they have a legitimate chance at winning this series save catastrophic injuries to any of the Lakers' stars.
                              Last edited by Surfah; 05-01-2010, 04:18 PM.
                              -Turtle
                              sigpic

Comment

That sounds like the Jazz.
                                -Turtle
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X