Revenge is a dish best served at midnight EST: BYU vs. Valpo

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Flystripper
    Degenerate Gambler
    • Nov 2008
    • 14089

    #106
    I don't understand what the refs are seeing.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Dyslexics are teople poo...

    Comment

    • old_gregg
      scaly man fish
      • Nov 2009
      • 16915

      #107
      that is such a bad foul call at this point in the game
      Te Occidere Possunt Sed Te Edere Non Possunt Nefas Est.

      Comment

      • Joe Public
        8.1 YPC
        • Apr 2011
        • 8525

        #108
        Is Beo in street clothes?
        "What are you prepared to do?" - Jimmy Malone

        "What choice?" - Abe Petrovsky

        Comment

        • Omaha 680
          Senior Member
          • Jul 2011
          • 11181

          #109
          Nick has too much Matt Carlino in him. Drives me crazy.

          These Refs have classic anticipation whistles. They see someone driving to the basket and blow the whistle anticipating contact but half the time it doesn't come. Valpo has been bailed out a ton on those the second half.

          Comment

          • Blueintheface
            Senior Member
            • Sep 2009
            • 15382

            #110
            BYU seriously should be leading by double digits right now. DH, did your high school refs not have anything to do tonight and thought "What the Hell, let's go ref a college game"?
            "Either evolution or intelligent design can account for the athlete, but neither can account for the sports fan." - Robert Brault

            "Once I seen the trades go down and the other guys signed elsewhere," he said, "I knew it was my time now." - Derrick Favors

            Comment

            • old_gregg
              scaly man fish
              • Nov 2009
              • 16915

              #111
              dastrup needs to sit his ass down
              Te Occidere Possunt Sed Te Edere Non Possunt Nefas Est.

              Comment

              • San Juan Sun
                Kicked to the curb
                • Dec 2009
                • 9214

                #112
                Originally posted by old_gregg View Post
                dastrup needs to sit his ass down
                He needs to ditch the Hitler Youth haircut.
                "Sure, I fought. I had to fight all my life just to survive. They were all against me. Tried every dirty trick to cut me down, but I beat the bastards and left them in the ditch."

                - Ty Cobb

                Comment

                • old_gregg
                  scaly man fish
                  • Nov 2009
                  • 16915

                  #113
                  mika gets legitimately knocked down on the rebound and nothing
                  Te Occidere Possunt Sed Te Edere Non Possunt Nefas Est.

                  Comment

                  • Omaha 680
                    Senior Member
                    • Jul 2011
                    • 11181

                    #114
                    Davis.

                    Comment

                    • Flystripper
                      Degenerate Gambler
                      • Nov 2008
                      • 14089

                      #115
                      So dumb


                      Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                      Dyslexics are teople poo...

                      Comment

                      • Joe Public
                        8.1 YPC
                        • Apr 2011
                        • 8525

                        #116
                        Bad time for a turnover by Mika.
                        "What are you prepared to do?" - Jimmy Malone

                        "What choice?" - Abe Petrovsky

                        Comment

                        • San Juan Sun
                          Kicked to the curb
                          • Dec 2009
                          • 9214

                          #117
                          What is Davis thinking there?
                          "Sure, I fought. I had to fight all my life just to survive. They were all against me. Tried every dirty trick to cut me down, but I beat the bastards and left them in the ditch."

                          - Ty Cobb

                          Comment

                          • Flystripper
                            Degenerate Gambler
                            • Nov 2008
                            • 14089

                            #118
                            Stupid


                            Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                            Dyslexics are teople poo...

                            Comment

                            • Omaha 680
                              Senior Member
                              • Jul 2011
                              • 11181

                              #119
                              Dammit Nick.

                              Comment

                              • Blueintheface
                                Senior Member
                                • Sep 2009
                                • 15382

                                #120
                                Well, I'd like to think that an early season loss can do this group some good but I highly doubt it.
                                "Either evolution or intelligent design can account for the athlete, but neither can account for the sports fan." - Robert Brault

                                "Once I seen the trades go down and the other guys signed elsewhere," he said, "I knew it was my time now." - Derrick Favors

                                Comment

                                Working...