Revenge is a dish best served at midnight EST: BYU vs. Valpo

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Blueintheface
    Senior Member
    • Sep 2009
    • 15382

    #76
    Originally posted by Joe Public View Post
    This color guy is awful.
    They are both awful. This is apparently Davis first year at BYU?
    "Either evolution or intelligent design can account for the athlete, but neither can account for the sports fan." - Robert Brault

    "Once I seen the trades go down and the other guys signed elsewhere," he said, "I knew it was my time now." - Derrick Favors

    Comment

    • Flystripper
      Degenerate Gambler
      • Nov 2008
      • 14089

      #77
      Originally posted by San Juan Sun View Post
      I would think that on a play where both guys are rebounding out of their area, the guy that is exerting effort and more at-risk would get the call.
      I favor calling a foul on the guy who undercuts every time.


      Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
      Dyslexics are teople poo...

      Comment

      • San Juan Sun
        Kicked to the curb
        • Dec 2009
        • 9214

        #78
        Bryant and Guinn having some good second half moments.
        "Sure, I fought. I had to fight all my life just to survive. They were all against me. Tried every dirty trick to cut me down, but I beat the bastards and left them in the ditch."

        - Ty Cobb

        Comment

        • Blueintheface
          Senior Member
          • Sep 2009
          • 15382

          #79
          So their players can bump multiple times without drawing a foul and Yeoli Childs' hair touches him and it's a foul. Got it.
          "Either evolution or intelligent design can account for the athlete, but neither can account for the sports fan." - Robert Brault

          "Once I seen the trades go down and the other guys signed elsewhere," he said, "I knew it was my time now." - Derrick Favors

          Comment

          • Joe Public
            8.1 YPC
            • Apr 2011
            • 8524

            #80
            Originally posted by Blueintheface View Post
            So their players can bump multiple times without drawing a foul and Yeoli Childs' hair touches him and it's a foul. Got it.
            I was about to post the same thing. At least be consistent with it, refs.
            "What are you prepared to do?" - Jimmy Malone

            "What choice?" - Abe Petrovsky

            Comment

            • San Juan Sun
              Kicked to the curb
              • Dec 2009
              • 9214

              #81
              How is that a held ball?
              "Sure, I fought. I had to fight all my life just to survive. They were all against me. Tried every dirty trick to cut me down, but I beat the bastards and left them in the ditch."

              - Ty Cobb

              Comment

              • Omaha 680
                Senior Member
                • Jul 2011
                • 11181

                #82
                Did I miss Haws getting ejected or is he just in the Rose penalty box?

                Comment

                • San Juan Sun
                  Kicked to the curb
                  • Dec 2009
                  • 9214

                  #83
                  Originally posted by Omaha 680 View Post
                  Did I miss Haws getting ejected or is he just in the Rose penalty box?
                  Penalty box.
                  "Sure, I fought. I had to fight all my life just to survive. They were all against me. Tried every dirty trick to cut me down, but I beat the bastards and left them in the ditch."

                  - Ty Cobb

                  Comment

                  • CardiacCoug
                    вот так штука
                    • Nov 2008
                    • 11013

                    #84
                    Mika back in! I like it.

                    Took the announcers a while to figure it out.

                    Comment

                    • Joe Public
                      8.1 YPC
                      • Apr 2011
                      • 8524

                      #85
                      I like putting Mika back in. Get what you can from him.
                      "What are you prepared to do?" - Jimmy Malone

                      "What choice?" - Abe Petrovsky

                      Comment

                      • Joe Public
                        8.1 YPC
                        • Apr 2011
                        • 8524

                        #86
                        Originally posted by CardiacCoug View Post
                        Mika back in! I like it.

                        Took the announcers a while to figure it out.
                        "What are you prepared to do?" - Jimmy Malone

                        "What choice?" - Abe Petrovsky

                        Comment

                        • Omaha 680
                          Senior Member
                          • Jul 2011
                          • 11181

                          #87
                          Peters has one of those very punchable faces.

                          Comment

                          • Flystripper
                            Degenerate Gambler
                            • Nov 2008
                            • 14089

                            #88
                            Wtf was that emery?


                            Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                            Dyslexics are teople poo...

                            Comment

                            • old_gregg
                              scaly man fish
                              • Nov 2009
                              • 16915

                              #89
                              *gets his shit knocked into the fifth row*

                              "he just wants it more"
                              Te Occidere Possunt Sed Te Edere Non Possunt Nefas Est.

                              Comment

                              • old_gregg
                                scaly man fish
                                • Nov 2009
                                • 16915

                                #90
                                dude nick
                                Te Occidere Possunt Sed Te Edere Non Possunt Nefas Est.

                                Comment

                                Working...