Knockout Game: NCAA Tournament Knockout Pool

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by HuskyFreeNorthwest View Post
    So in discussing the knockout on the drive home tonight we came to the realization that it is impossible to have the championship game ever come into play. For as fun as the knockout is, it js kind of funny that it could never play all the way out to a Monday night.
    I don't think that is accurate. Unlikely in a group of our size, but definitely not impossible.
    Prepare to put mustard on those words, for you will soon be consuming them, along with this slice of humble pie that comes direct from the oven of shame set at gas mark “egg on your face”! -- Moss

There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese. --Coach Finstock

Comment

• Originally posted by Mormon Red Death View Post
      By my count only 6 of us Have teams left.
      Captain and parrot head have mich st
      Cjf has Gonzaga and Wisconsin
      Falafel has Gonzaga
      Maximus and I have duke
      If duke wins only maximus has a team left (KY)
      Captain and parrot head can win $137 if Michigan st, Gonzaga and Kentucky wins they win $100 if Michigan st, duke and Wisconsin wins.

Cjf wins $400 if Gonzaga and Wisconsin win. He wins $137 if mich st, Gonzaga win. He wins $200 if Gonzaga and Louisville win

Maximus wins $400 if duke and KY win
      He wins $200 if duke and Louisville and Wisconsin win
      Wins $100 with a duke and sparty and Wisconsin win

I win $200 with a duke, Louisville & Wisconsin win.
      $100 with duke, mich st and Wisconsin win
      Last edited by Mormon Red Death; 03-29-2015, 08:07 AM.
      "Be a philosopher. A man can compromise to gain a point. It has become apparent that a man can, within limits, follow his inclinations within the arms of the Church if he does so discreetly." - The Walking Drum

"And here’s what life comes down to—not how many years you live, but how many of those years are filled with bullshit that doesn’t amount to anything to satisfy the requirements of some dickhead you’ll never get the pleasure of punching in the face." – Adam Carolla

Comment

• Captain is obviously going Michigan State.
        Get confident, stupid
        -landpoke

Comment

• Originally posted by Donuthole View Post
          I don't think that is accurate. Unlikely in a group of our size, but definitely not impossible.
          Impossible was the wrong word, highly improbable is better.
          Get confident, stupid
          -landpoke

Comment

• I guess it's obvious I'm picking duke today and Kentucky Saturday. Makes me sick I gotta cheer for Kentucky

Comment

Falafel has Gonzaga
              Maximus and I have duke
              I have Michigan State left as well.
              Ain't it like most people, I'm no different. We love to talk on things we don't know about.

"The only one of us who is so significant that Jeff owes us something simply because he decided to grace us with his presence is falafel." -- All-American

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

• Originally posted by falafel View Post
                I have Michigan State left as well.
                Which one did you take?
                Get confident, stupid
                -landpoke

Comment

• Where the spreadsheet?
                  "Be a philosopher. A man can compromise to gain a point. It has become apparent that a man can, within limits, follow his inclinations within the arms of the Church if he does so discreetly." - The Walking Drum

"And here’s what life comes down to—not how many years you live, but how many of those years are filled with bullshit that doesn’t amount to anything to satisfy the requirements of some dickhead you’ll never get the pleasure of punching in the face." – Adam Carolla

Comment

Falafel has Gonzaga
                    Maximus and I have duke
                    Captain also has Wisky for next Saturday
                    Get confident, stupid
                    -landpoke

Comment

• Originally posted by HuskyFreeNorthwest View Post
                      Which one did you take?
                      Gonzales. [emoji53]
                      Ain't it like most people, I'm no different. We love to talk on things we don't know about.

"The only one of us who is so significant that Jeff owes us something simply because he decided to grace us with his presence is falafel." -- All-American

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

• Do you know who is and isn't still in the contest?

Comment

• Sorry, fellas. It has been a hectic last few days. MRD is out of teams. With players having both UK and Wisconsin alive, that ensures that he will fall just short of cashing. If UK wins, Maximus wins it all. If Wisconsin pulls off the upset, Captain and PH split the pot. Here is the updated spreadsheet:

Final Four Knockout.jpg
                          Prepare to put mustard on those words, for you will soon be consuming them, along with this slice of humble pie that comes direct from the oven of shame set at gas mark “egg on your face”! -- Moss

There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese. --Coach Finstock

Comment

• That darn Captain. How does he do it?
                            "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
                            "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
                            "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

Comment

• Originally posted by Jeff Lebowski View Post
                              That darn Captain. How does he do it?
                              Don-Macneil-October-1024x685.jpg
                              "I think it was King Benjamin who said 'you sorry ass shitbags who have no skills that the market values also have an obligation to have the attitude that if one day you do in fact win the PowerBall Lottery that you will then impart of your substance to those without.'"
                              - Goatnapper'96

Comment

• Originally posted by Jeff Lebowski View Post
                                That darn Captain. How does he do it?
                                Obviously not by following my advice.
                                Get confident, stupid
                                -landpoke

Comment

Working...
                                X