Knockout Game: NCAA Tournament Knockout Pool

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by DrumNFeather View Post
    Having watched them a lot this year, I never really felt like they were a tournament team. They'll probably win and send me packing.
    Wait, having watched who?
    Ain't it like most people, I'm no different. We love to talk on things we don't know about.

"The only one of us who is so significant that Jeff owes us something simply because he decided to grace us with his presence is falafel." -- All-American

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

• Originally posted by falafel View Post
      Beavs
      Prepare to put mustard on those words, for you will soon be consuming them, along with this slice of humble pie that comes direct from the oven of shame set at gas mark “egg on your face”! -- Moss

There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese. --Coach Finstock

Comment

Oregon St.
        "They're good. They've always been good" - David Shaw.

Well, because he thought it was good sport. Because some men aren't looking for anything logical, like money. They can't be bought, bullied, reasoned, or negotiated with. Some men just want to watch the world burn.

Comment

• Originally posted by Donuthole View Post
          Beavs
          I've watched a lot of beavs this year too, but I've been satisfied with them.
          Ain't it like most people, I'm no different. We love to talk on things we don't know about.

"The only one of us who is so significant that Jeff owes us something simply because he decided to grace us with his presence is falafel." -- All-American

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

I've watched a lot of beavs this year too, but I've been satisfied with them.
            Can they say the same?
            A man who views the world the same at fifty as he did at twenty has wasted thirty years of his life. - Mohammad Ali

Comment

• Michigan State mastering the art of the quick start.

Comment

• Originally posted by CJF View Post
                Can they say the same?
                That's a good question. Do they even know I'm watching?

I enjoyed that alley-oop and dunk by GP2 a minute ago.

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

• Normally, I'd be rooting for Middle Tennessee State...but Utah is the 3 seed in that bracket.
                  Part of it is based on academic grounds. Among major conferences, the Pac-10 is the best academically, largely because of Stanford, Cal and UCLA. “Colorado is on a par with Oregon,” he said. “Utah isn’t even in the picture.”

Comment

D&F is laying down subtle P5 smack there. It's the sports equivalent of saying "I work with the Young Men a lot in my current calling". He's saying "Since my team is in a big, awesome conference, I get many opportunities to see other teams in that conference". He doesn't fool me.

Originally posted by Color Me Badd Fan View Post
                    Normally, I'd be rooting for Middle Tennessee State...but Utah is the 3 seed in that bracket.
                    No worries. Utah is likely going to lose to the Zags.

Comment

• Hawaii likes to take bad shots.
                      Part of it is based on academic grounds. Among major conferences, the Pac-10 is the best academically, largely because of Stanford, Cal and UCLA. “Colorado is on a par with Oregon,” he said. “Utah isn’t even in the picture.”

Comment

• Originally posted by Color Me Badd Fan View Post
                        Hawaii likes to take bad shots.
                        And they're going in.

Comment

• Great start for the conference of champions. 1-4, likely to be 1-5.

Comment

• Originally posted by imanihonjin View Post
                            Great start for the conference of champions. 1-4, likely to be 1-5.
                            The more things change, the more they stay the same. Utah is carrying its conference. Again.

Last edited by Applejack; 03-18-2016, 01:18 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Applejack View Post
                              The more things change, the more they stay the same. Utah carrying its conference. Again.

I need to go grab some WCC gear before the game tomorrow.

Comment

• Knockout Game: NCAA Tournament Knockout Pool

MSU coming back against MTSU. Sheesh, that should never need to happen.

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

Working...
                                X