No announcement yet.

Knockout Game: NCAA Tournament Knockout Pool

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Am I the only dummy who can't find the pool in the app?

Comment

• Originally posted by Clark Addison View Post
      Am I the only dummy who can't find the pool in the app?
      Don't use spaces in the name. If all else fails, fill it out using the computer and then monitor it on the app.
      "I think it was King Benjamin who said 'you sorry ass shitbags who have no skills that the market values also have an obligation to have the attitude that if one day you do in fact win the PowerBall Lottery that you will then impart of your substance to those without.'"
      - Goatnapper'96

Comment

• Originally posted by Clark Addison View Post
        Am I the only dummy who can't find the pool in the app?
        you're not alone. i can't find it either. don't let that comfort you, however.

edit: i did get it to work on the app by signing in on the computer first.
        I'm like LeBron James.
        -mpfunk

Comment

• Surfah and SMR, it's only showing one pick from you. See if it will let you go in an add your second pick, but I'm guessing it wont and you'll be disqualified. This is the downside to doing through a system like this instead of manually, is there is no forgiveness for human error.
          Prepare to put mustard on those words, for you will soon be consuming them, along with this slice of humble pie that comes direct from the oven of shame set at gas mark “egg on your face”! -- Moss

There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese. --Coach Finstock

Comment

• No refunds!!!

Comment

• 1/2 the pool out on BYUs loss. The only reason I'm not part of that is because I was saving them for round 2.
              “Every player dreams of being a Yankee, and if they don’t it’s because they never got the chance.” Aroldis Chapman

Comment

• Originally posted by Donuthole View Post
                Surfah and SMR, it's only showing one pick from you. See if it will let you go in an add your second pick, but I'm guessing it wont and you'll be disqualified. This is the downside to doing through a system like this instead of manually, is there is no forgiveness for human error.
                Aww. Damnit. Just seeing this now.
                "Nobody listens to Turtle."
                -Turtle
                sigpic

Comment

• I’m out! That was quick but I’m happy to be out on a Kentucky loss.
                  "Discipleship is not a spectator sport. We cannot expect to experience the blessing of faith by standing inactive on the sidelines any more than we can experience the benefits of health by sitting on a sofa watching sporting events on television and giving advice to the athletes. And yet for some, “spectator discipleship” is a preferred if not primary way of worshipping." -Pres. Uchtdorf

Comment

• howd so many pick byu?

Comment

• Does anyone know who Landon Clark is? I know over the years we have ended up with a few "friends of friends" playing, and i've always been fine with that because they have always paid. But Landon Clark hasn't paid, and we're now on day 2. And he hasn't responded to my email asking him to pay. Is this someone anyone here knows and can reach out to? because otherwise i'm going to pull the plug on his entry (though he's is kinda lucky to be alive and not likely to make it through today. But still.)
                      Prepare to put mustard on those words, for you will soon be consuming them, along with this slice of humble pie that comes direct from the oven of shame set at gas mark “egg on your face”! -- Moss

There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese. --Coach Finstock

Comment

• Originally posted by Donuthole View Post
                        Does anyone know who Landon Clark is? I know over the years we have ended up with a few "friends of friends" playing, and i've always been fine with that because they have always paid. But Landon Clark hasn't paid, and we're now on day 2. And he hasn't responded to my email asking him to pay. Is this someone anyone here knows and can reach out to? because otherwise i'm going to pull the plug on his entry (though he's is kinda lucky to be alive and not likely to make it through today. But still.)
                        For the record, nothing to do with me.

Comment

• Don't think I know Landon, either.
                          "I think it was King Benjamin who said 'you sorry ass shitbags who have no skills that the market values also have an obligation to have the attitude that if one day you do in fact win the PowerBall Lottery that you will then impart of your substance to those without.'"
                          - Goatnapper'96

Comment

• Am I misremembering names or is Scottie one of the last one standing in this year's knockout pool.

Come back Scottie, we miss you!

Comment

• Yep, scottie and one of his friends who has played with us for the last 5 years or so. I’m happy to see either of them win.

Comment

Working...
                              X