Originally posted by Surfah
View Post
OFFICIAL 2011 NCAA TOURNAMENT THREAD
Collapse
X
-
-
I was wondering why they were dribbling the clock out when they were behind, I guess that is why. WOW.
Pitino pure class at the end of the game going Belichick at the end and not shaking hands.Get confident, stupid
-landpoke
Comment
-
not quite overOriginally posted by LiveCoug View PostMorehead state had a good run there, but it's over.One of the grandest benefits of the enlightenment was the realization that our moral sense must be based on the welfare of living individuals, not on their immortal souls. Honest and passionate folks can strongly disagree regarding spiritual matters, so it's imperative that we not allow such considerations to infringe on the real happiness of real people.
Woot
I believe religion has much inherent good and has born many good fruits.
SU
Comment
-
-
0-3, including an Elite Eight team out. Oh well!"I don't know the origin of said bitch booming."-Art Vandelay
"Hot Lunch posted awhile back on this. He knows more than anyone except for maybe BO."-Seattle Ute
Comment
-
-

Comment